Outrageous: Sasha And Malia Obama Wear $20,000 Dresses To State Dinner Paid For By You, The Taxpayer

There have only been 44 presidents. A president is more likely to be killed on the job than a US Navy Seal.

Thanks for that information. So, based on four assassinations since 1789 - it looks like there's a 57 year gap between fatalities, on average.
So -- keep posting your stupidity. Maybe you'll find another moron on this forum to support your idiocy.

The odds are about 1 in 10 of being killed. Name ANY profession with worse odds.

You'd rather they not attend state dinners or you'd rather they attend in rags?
$20k?

A bit much?

$400k a year isn't enough for $1 million dollar birthday parties, $500 tennis shoes, $20,000 evening gowns they only wear once or twice because in a year they won't fit. I think they could struggle along with shoes that cost under $200, and dresses that cost under $1000.

I know it's tough, but they'll manage.

I remember the massive uproar over Sarah Palin' $150k wardrobe that was on loan. She was a VP candidate for fuck sakes. Don't you people have any God Damned perspective?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/10/23/us/politics/23palin.html?referer=&_r=0
It is absolutely none of our business how much Dad wants to fork out for his daughters' clothes. A gown for a State Dinner is a little more important than a prom dress, since pictures of these girls will be spread around the world. I thought they were pretty gowns and the girls both looked lovely. If someone has the $ to spend to let his daughters look like princesses, good for him.
Actually, because he's a public servant and answers to the voters, I have every right in the world to question everything he does, especially when I have to pay for it with ever increasing taxes.

Your taxes have not increased. Stop lying.

I was under the impression that the first family bought their own clothing

Then you're an idiot. Public servants who do nothing can afford $20,000 dresses? You don't see anything wrong with that, dingbat?

President Obama has the most dangerous job in America. Quit crying about dresses.
Yep......he might get hit by an errant golf ball. The guys in my old unit are risking their lives in Syria, but Obama needs hazardous duty pay for the risk he takes everyday on the golf course.

There are more people plotting his death than your buddies in Syria
I seriously doubt that.

$20k?

A bit much?

$400k a year isn't enough for $1 million dollar birthday parties, $500 tennis shoes, $20,000 evening gowns they only wear once or twice because in a year they won't fit. I think they could struggle along with shoes that cost under $200, and dresses that cost under $1000.

I remember the massive uproar over Sarah Palin' $150k wardrobe that was on loan. She was a VP candidate for fuck sakes. Don't you people have any God Damned perspective?

It is absolutely none of our business how much Dad wants to fork out for his daughters' clothes. A gown for a State Dinner is a little more important than a prom dress, since pictures of these girls will be spread around the world. I thought they were pretty gowns and the girls both looked lovely. If someone has the $ to spend to let his daughters look like princesses, good for him.
Actually, because he's a public servant and answers to the voters, I have every right in the world to question everything he does, especially when I have to pay for it with ever increasing taxes.

Your country makes you pay US taxes?

Taxes didn't pay for the dresses. ANYONE prove otherwise.

Then you're an idiot. Public servants who do nothing can afford $20,000 dresses? You don't see anything wrong with that, dingbat?

President Obama has the most dangerous job in America. Quit crying about dresses.
Yep......he might get hit by an errant golf ball. The guys in my old unit are risking their lives in Syria, but Obama needs hazardous duty pay for the risk he takes everyday on the golf course.

There are more people plotting his death than your buddies in Syria
I seriously doubt that.

10% of Presidents have been killed on the job. How many have we lost in Syria?

What's the death rate in this unit, historically, that you pretend to have been in?

$20k?

A bit much?

Even if taxes paid for the dressed, and in all likihood they did not, in a world where girls of color are being mutilated by religious psycopaths, we outta be advertising.

There have only been 44 presidents. A president is more likely to be killed on the job than a US Navy Seal.

Thanks for that information. So, based on four assassinations since 1789 - it looks like there's a 57 year gap between fatalities, on average.
So -- keep posting your stupidity. Maybe you'll find another moron on this forum to support your idiocy.

The odds are about 1 in 10 of being killed. Name ANY profession with worse odds.
In over 200 years we've had 3.

In 10 years we've had close to 8000 killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. iCasualties: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties

$20k?

A bit much?

What makes you think you paid for those dresses?

In over 200 years we've had 3.

In 10 years we've had close to 8000 killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. iCasualties: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties

You failed statistics in school didn't you?

What's the death rate in this unit, historically, that you pretend to have been in?

What are you smoking today besides your usual cock ?
You seem off-the-charts dense, borderline mildly retarded.
Food stamps cut off already? Don't worry - that's not all President Trump's going to shut off.
Assholes like you will be caged in Gitmo - where you fucking belong, after he's elected.

A $20 thousand dress is necessary?
Is that your call, or the parents' call?
Say what you will of Obama, but those girls are fabulous. I don't care for the man's politics, but it's a great day for America to see those two as the "first kids."

What's so fabulous about them? They've never done anything spectacular. Their nothing more than children of ultimate privilege.

$20k?

A bit much?

You can't prove it either.

But considering he's on a fixed income, and his wife is costing him 3 times his income in hair, makeup, and wardrobe, it's safe to say he's dipping into the treasury.

5th Special Forces Group?

I don't know. Never looked.

What's so fabulous about them? They've never done anything spectacular. Their nothing more than children of ultimate privilege.

Agree. They're so "fabulous," they attend private school when the rest of the "minions" attend the filth/shit public school system in D.C., of which Obama hasn't done JACK SHIT to improve. Pathetic.

Didn't realize Obama now sits on the DC school board

He gets more powerful every day

Forum List

Back