Outrageous: Sasha And Malia Obama Wear $20,000 Dresses To State Dinner Paid For By You, The Taxpayer

Just another example of the right wing nut jobs who love to attack the First lady- and the Presidents children.

Trump supporters- every one of them.

Excuse me. The point here is how can Obama afford to pay 10% of his net income on two dresses. Nevermind all the other expenses he charged to the taxpayers over the years. I can see tailoring a couple of dresses on loan to the girls so they can act richer than they are. But don't try feeding me this bullshit that Obama can afford this extravagance, and then tell me he isn't living beyond his means.

Who says that he did? Remember, the only one saying that Obama spent any money on those dresses.....is you.

And you're the same hapless soul who bought the 'Obama's 40 million dollar home' schtick from the Weekly World News. Yes, this Weekly World News:

zs556f9cc5.jpg

What idiot would accept this source as credible? And why would any rational person listen to such an idiot?
Actually, you and others said he spent his own money. I said if anything, he used taxpayer money, our money.

Excuse me. The point here is how can Obama afford to pay 10% of his net income on two dresses. Nevermind all the other expenses he charged to the taxpayers over the years. I can see tailoring a couple of dresses on loan to the girls so they can act richer than they are. But don't try feeding me this bullshit that Obama can afford this extravagance, and then tell me he isn't living beyond his means.

Who says that he did? Remember, the only one saying that Obama spent any money on those dresses.....is you.

And you're the same hapless soul who bought the 'Obama's 40 million dollar home' schtick from the Weekly World News. Yes, this Weekly World News:

zs556f9cc5.jpg

What idiot would accept this source as credible? And why would any rational person listen to such an idiot?
Actually, you and others said he spent his own money. I said if anything, he used taxpayer money, our money.

Show us the evidence that he used tax payer money. Show us the evidence he spent $20,000 dollars on either dress. Or one thin dime.

Though if you try to use 'Bat boy' or 'Big Foot's Love Slave' as your source, you'll probably get laughed at as hard as you did when you gave us that horseshit story of 'Obama's 42 million dollar estate in Oahu'.

With comic lies and blunders like the one's you've already made, surely you'll understand why your assurances aren't exactly compelling.

zs556f9cc5.jpg

I think there was only one poster who said anything about the Obamas spending their own money on clothes. Also, someone posted a link to an article which said the dresses in question were loaned, which would mean no taxpayer money was used on them.

malia-sasha-state-dinner-575x383.jpg

Okay. Here's the truth about the dresses.

Sasha & Malia Obama: Critics Slam $20,000 State Dinner Dresses
The Naeem Khan designer dresses were loaned to the teens to wear at the White House State Dinner.

From Sasha & Malia Obama: Critics Slam $20,000 State Dinner Dresses

Something I should've checked out when I first saw this. My bad.

:rolleyes:

What?! You mean Bat Boy *wasn't* a reliable source and Big Foot's Love Slave didn't know what the fuck she was talking about?

Well, Mudwhistle.....let that be a lesson to you. Human-bat hybrids just can't be trusted to tell us about dresses. Or multi-million dollar Hawaiian estates.

Forum List

Back