Outrageous: Sasha And Malia Obama Wear $20,000 Dresses To State Dinner Paid For By You, The Taxpayer

An ape is still an ape, whatever you put on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a racist is a racist even without the sheet.
Don't we know.

hillary-clinton.jpg.cf.jpg
Obama-intimidating-on-facebook.jpg.cf.jpg
th
eric-holder.jpg.cf.jpg
Sharpton looks like he could drop dead any day now.

Here's hoping.

Next to the Canadian First Lady, she looks spectacular

1457658667386.jpg
Yes....she always looks so maaaarvilous.

princess-letizia-carla-bruni-michelle-obamas-butts.jpg.cf.jpg

I guess when all you have is a photoshop...

Best conservatives have to offer

snopes: Butt Seriously
Michelle or the princess?

Michelle ain't photoshopped

She ain't?

Then how did she end up in a picture taken in Spain when she was 3000 miles away?

What would you guys be if it weren't for photoshop? Conservatives are so gullible?
Shit!!!

The net is full of pics from her trip to Spain.

Are you saying she did it with mirrors and never went?

The Obamas in Spain
Bogus manipulated photoshop

A photograph from the latter event has been manipulated (as shown above) to add a figure representing Michelle Obama, making her appear to come off a very distant third in fashion sense with her plain, rumpled skirt contrasting with the shapely and stylish backsides of the two European women. That image is clearly a fabricated one, as Michelle Obama was not present at the Spanish dinner (she was back in Washington, where she participated in the unveiling of a memorial bust of Sojourner Truth), and other newspaper pictures of the same scene do not include her in the position shown (i.e., the Michelle Obama figure was obviously added to the original photograph later)

You'd rather they not attend state dinners or you'd rather they attend in rags?
if the rest of the country has to stop buying nice things because of the liberal give aways, I don't think its out of line for the obamas to either spend their own money or shop at walmart for their evil spawns satanic dinner wear.

An ape is still an ape, whatever you put on it

And an asshole is still an asshole regardless of what rank he claims to have held.

Good
Then salute yourself and resume being a faggot

I find it interesting that the tolerant left is constantly using derogatory homosexual references to insult people.
I think that this pretty much clears up what they really think.

Yes....she always looks so maaaarvilous.

princess-letizia-carla-bruni-michelle-obamas-butts.jpg.cf.jpg

She ain't?

Then how did she end up in a picture taken in Spain when she was 3000 miles away?

What would you guys be if it weren't for photoshop? Conservatives are so gullible?
Shit!!!

The Obamas in Spain

A photograph from the latter event has been manipulated (as shown above) to add a figure representing Michelle Obama, making her appear to come off a very distant third in fashion sense with her plain, rumpled skirt contrasting with the shapely and stylish backsides of the two European women. That image is clearly a fabricated one, as Michelle Obama was not present at the Spanish dinner (she was back in Washington, where she participated in the unveiling of a memorial bust of Sojourner Truth), and other newspaper pictures of the same scene do not include her in the position shown (i.e., the Michelle Obama figure was obviously added to the original photograph later)
Obviously. So you admit that is Michelle, or are you claiming that ain't even her in any of the pictures, and the whole trip was bogus?

If you've ever been to Europe you'd know that people that live there are about 20 years ahead of us in fashion. The skinny leg look you see in this picture is what they were wearing in 1987 when I was stationed in Germany.

tumblr_ml73vmwcsk1r5jwlho1_500.jpg

Mens-Street-Style-Outfits-For-Cool-Guys-25.jpg
Mens-Street-Style-Outfits-For-Cool-Guys-32.jpg

In Germany I could wear my long coats, but people around here look at you funny when you wear a long coat.

Last edited:

She ain't?

Shit!!!

The Obamas in Spain

Obviously. So you admit that is Michelle, or are you claiming that ain't even her in any of the pictures, and the whole trip was bogus?

If you've ever been to Europe you'd know that people that live there are about 20 years ahead of us in fashion. The skinny leg look you see in this picture is what they were wearing in 1987 when I was stationed in Germany.

In Germany I could wear my long coats, but people around here look at you funny when you wear a long coat.
Obviously, you provided a doctored photo

Doctored photos have no credibility

Last edited:
Well at least Trump's wife won't need to take money from tax payers for a dress. All she needs to do is ask her accomplished husband to get her state dinner outfits.
She has plenty of outfits from when she was a stripper

Bit too judgy there, sport. But yeah, she was a model.

giphy.gif
Yup....all strippers are "models"

Well I don't care if she used to be a stripper. Or if you're just Al Gore'ing with me. I think she modeled for ugh... GQ?

She ain't?

Shit!!!

The Obamas in Spain

So says you.

Well at least Trump's wife won't need to take money from tax payers for a dress. All she needs to do is ask her accomplished husband to get her state dinner outfits.

giphy.gif

At least guys like to look at strippers. But with Michelle, nobody wants to look at that heinous bitch. Why do you think Barack never travels with her.

She ain't?

Shit!!!

The Obamas in Spain

Germany I could wear my long coats, but people around here look at you funny when you wear a long coat.
Europe does not have as many of our democrat types that dress in long coats and rape women dressed nice.
That makes a big difference.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

At least guys like to look at strippers. But with Michelle, nobody wants to look at that heinous bitch. Why do you think Barack never travels with her.

She ain't?

Shit!!!

The Obamas in Spain

So says you.

Not just him, he did actually provide a link about it. :dunno:

Excuse me. The point here is how can Obama afford to pay 10% of his net income on two dresses. Nevermind all the other expenses he charged to the taxpayers over the years. I can see tailoring a couple of dresses on loan to the girls so they can act richer than they are. But don't try feeding me this bullshit that Obama can afford this extravagance, and then tell me he isn't living beyond his means.

Who says that he did? Remember, the only one saying that Obama spent any money on those dresses.....is you.

And you're the same hapless soul who bought the 'Obama's 40 million dollar home' schtick from the Weekly World News. Yes, this Weekly World News:

zs556f9cc5.jpg

What idiot would accept this source as credible? And why would any rational person listen to such an idiot?

You'd rather they not attend state dinners or you'd rather they attend in rags?
The story doesn't say that the tax payer paid for the Obama Girls dresses (if they did use tax payer money that would be theft) , the headline is saying (in a very misleading way) that the STATE DINNER was paid for by the tax payers (which it was) so the fact that his daughters attended a State Dinner is NO BIG DEAL, it's quite common for the Children of World "Leaders" to attend State Dinners like this.

Of course if I had my way all State Dinners in the United States would take place at McDonalds and the pricks would be forced to eat happy meals but that's a whole 'nother subject.

The OP's link is a bullshit story which is simply a repost of a Yahoo story with a very misleading headline slapped on to it.
The headline is not misleading. US taxpayers paid for those dresses.

If Steve couldn't lie- he couldn't post.

Forum List

Back