Outrageous: Sasha And Malia Obama Wear $20,000 Dresses To State Dinner Paid For By You, The Taxpayer

You have an accountant plant in the WH? One who is also clairvoyant about future plans? Wow!
I was announced in the news.

(CNN) – After the elections in 2016, President Barack Obama will leave the White House, but he may not leave Washington.

In an interview with ABC, Obama said the decision will revolve around Sasha, the President and First Lady Michelle Obama’s youngest daughter, who will be a sophomore in high school when he leaves office. Malia, the oldest daughter, will be in college.

“‘Cause she’s, you know, obviously they — and Michelle — have made a lot of sacrifices on behalf of my cockamamie ideas, the running for office and things,” Obama told ABC’s Barbara Walters. The interview with the President and First Lady was recorded last week and is scheduled to air Friday evening on the network.

Related: Obama reflects on Kennedy family legacy, own security

“Sasha will have a big say in where we are,” he said, though they have not made a definitive decision on whether to move.

Both daughters attend Sidwell Friends School, a private school in Northwest Washington that President Bill Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea, also attended during his presidency.

ABC News notes that the last president to stay in Washington after leaving office was Woodrow Wilson. The Obamas have a home in Hyde Park, a neighborhood south of downtown Chicago along the shore of Lake Michigan. The Obamas lived in Hyde Park for two decades before moving to the White House. Obamas might stay in DC after presidency

There's no mention of him 'having to buy a mansion' in DC. Nor your nonsense about a '42 million dollar estate in Oahu'.

So....crystal ball then?
Of course not. You must think they'll be living in a van down by the river. Maybe a government housing project. Perhaps a trailer in the woods.

Answer this one. Where are all of his SS bodyguards gonna stay, in fucking tents?

Perhaps they can stay at 'Obama's $42 million dollar estate' that you made up. With Legolas and Optimus Prime.
OBAMA BUYS $40 MILLION ESTATE IN HAWAII

The 'weekly world news'?

The website whose current top story is (I shit you not) ':

BAT BOY: GOING MUTANT

Weekly World News | The World's Only Reliable News

You're joking, right?

You have an accountant plant in the WH? One who is also clairvoyant about future plans? Wow!

(CNN) – After the elections in 2016, President Barack Obama will leave the White House, but he may not leave Washington.

In an interview with ABC, Obama said the decision will revolve around Sasha, the President and First Lady Michelle Obama’s youngest daughter, who will be a sophomore in high school when he leaves office. Malia, the oldest daughter, will be in college.

“‘Cause she’s, you know, obviously they — and Michelle — have made a lot of sacrifices on behalf of my cockamamie ideas, the running for office and things,” Obama told ABC’s Barbara Walters. The interview with the President and First Lady was recorded last week and is scheduled to air Friday evening on the network.

“Sasha will have a big say in where we are,” he said, though they have not made a definitive decision on whether to move.

Both daughters attend Sidwell Friends School, a private school in Northwest Washington that President Bill Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea, also attended during his presidency.

ABC News notes that the last president to stay in Washington after leaving office was Woodrow Wilson. The Obamas have a home in Hyde Park, a neighborhood south of downtown Chicago along the shore of Lake Michigan. The Obamas lived in Hyde Park for two decades before moving to the White House. Obamas might stay in DC after presidency

There's no mention of him 'having to buy a mansion' in DC. Nor your nonsense about a '42 million dollar estate in Oahu'.

So....crystal ball then?
Of course not. You must think they'll be living in a van down by the river. Maybe a government housing project. Perhaps a trailer in the woods.

Answer this one. Where are all of his SS bodyguards gonna stay, in fucking tents?

Perhaps they can stay at 'Obama's $42 million dollar estate' that you made up. With Legolas and Optimus Prime.

:lmao:

This is clearly just mudwhistle trolling. :D

I was under the impression that the first family bought their own clothing

Then you're an idiot. Public servants who do nothing can afford $20,000 dresses? You don't see anything wrong with that, dingbat?

President Obama has the most dangerous job in America. Quit crying about dresses.

I doubt that OBAMA paid 20,000 or anyone paid 20,000 for the dresses-----they were described as LAST YEAR's models-------probably donated by the designer

Then you're an idiot. Public servants who do nothing can afford $20,000 dresses? You don't see anything wrong with that, dingbat?

President Obama has the most dangerous job in America.
Quit crying about dresses.

Has Obama been moonlighting as a Crab Fisherman in the Bering Sea? a Coal Miner in West Virginia perhaps? Hanging out on the front lines with troops in Afghanistan?

Saying that President Obama has "the most dangerous job in America", is a completely ludicrous assertion even for someone like you to make.

So....crystal ball then?

:lmao:

This is clearly just mudwhistle trolling. :D

Laughing.....so the sources in this thread have been a Wordpress blog....and Weekly World News.

Holy shit, conservatives are good for my endorphins.

Has Obama been moonlighting as a Crab Fisherman in the Bering Sea? a Coal Miner in West Virginia perhaps? Hanging out on the front lines with troops in Afghanistan?

Saying that President Obama has "the most dangerous job in America", is a completely ludicrous assertion even for someone like you to make.

It's a job with an average duration of about 6 years and you have about a 10% chance of being assassinated. History supports those statistics.

What jobs are more likely to get you killed?

It's a job with an average duration of about 6 years and you have about a 10% chance of being assassinated. History supports those statistics.

10 % ??? really?

Nope
Oh, and can we all agree that the OP's claims about the tax payers buying those dresses was a steaming pile of horseshit?

As there's not even a conservative in this thread willing to polish that turd.
Nope. They claim it was with their own money. They always claim that. If you believe that then if you like your doctor you can keep him.

Nope
Oh, and can we all agree that the OP's claims about the tax payers buying those dresses was a steaming pile of horseshit?

Nope. They claim it was with their own money. They always claim that. If you believe that then if you like your doctor you can keep him.

Says who? Who says that they bought it with their own money?

Was....was it Batboy, Mud?

Nope

probably ------a VERY GOOD DEAL ON LAST year's model from a designer
eager to show off her stuff-------try not to be stupid

Ummm.... No History doesn't support those statistics

a.) the "average duration" doesn't have a thing to do with the job being dangerous and everything to do with it being term limited.
b.) How many Presidents have been assassinated since the Secret Service took over protection duties for the President? Answer ... ONE; how many Presidents have there been since the SS took over protection duties (19).. you do the math and also factor in that SS protection is A LOT tighter now than it was during the Kennedy Administration.

Why don't you talk to the soldiers in Afghanistan or the fishermen in the Bering Sea or the Coal Miners in WV or Police Officers in major American Cities or the thousand other REALLY dangerous occupations in the United States that don't have round the clock security, professional pamperers and a medical staff close at hand 24x7.

Now run along and try not to make any more idiotic assertions today, mmmmkkkkaaayyy?

What's the workplace death rate

Why don't you ask the families of those killed in action since this asshole took office how dangerous his fucking job is, you stupid ass.
Why don't you fucking enlist.

What's your answer?

You'd rather they not attend state dinners or you'd rather they attend in rags?
$20k?

A bit much?

$400k a year isn't enough for $1 million dollar birthday parties, $500 tennis shoes, $20,000 evening gowns they only wear once or twice because in a year they won't fit. I think they could struggle along with shoes that cost under $200, and dresses that cost under $1000.

I know it's tough, but they'll manage.

I remember the massive uproar over Sarah Palin' $150k wardrobe that was on loan. She was a VP candidate for fuck sakes. Don't you people have any God Damned perspective?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/10/23/us/politics/23palin.html?referer=&_r=0
It is absolutely none of our business how much Dad wants to fork out for his daughters' clothes. A gown for a State Dinner is a little more important than a prom dress, since pictures of these girls will be spread around the world. I thought they were pretty gowns and the girls both looked lovely. If someone has the $ to spend to let his daughters look like princesses, good for him.

Ummm.... No History doesn't support those statistics

a.) the "average duration" doesn't have a thing to do with the job being dangerous and everything to do with it being term limited.
b.) How many Presidents have been assassinated since the Secret Service took over protection duties for the President? Answer ... ONE; how many Presidents have there been since the SS took over protection duties (19).. you do the math and also factor in that SS protection is A LOT tighter now than it was during the Kennedy Administration.

Why don't you talk to the soldiers in Afghanistan or the fishermen in the Bering Sea or the Coal Miners in WV or Police Officers in major American Cities or the thousand other REALLY dangerous occupations in the United States that don't have round the clock security, professional pamperers and a medical staff close at hand 24x7.

Now run along and try not to make any more idiotic assertions today, mmmmkkkkaaayyy?

What jobs are you more likely to get killed on? There have only been 44 presidents. Four of them were assassinated, 2 more wounded.

Tell me what 6 year jobs have a higher death rate.

Forum List

Back