Outside of CA and NY, Trump got 3 million votes more than hillary

This is why the founding fathers created the electoral college. To make sure the winner had BROAD support not just support in a few kook states.

Final tally from US election shows Trump lost popular vote by 2.8 million | Daily Mail Online

dec 21 2016 Final vote tallies from the November 8 election show that Democrat Hillary Clinton out-polled President-elect Donald Trump by 2.8 million votes while losing the contest by a wide margin in the all-important Electoral College.
Her upper hand with voters, however, came down to performances in New York and California that were far stronger than necessary.
Clinton won California by 4.2 million and took New York by more than 1.6 million.
When the dust settled, she lost the rest of the country by 3 million votes.

Trump won the South, aka the Land of the Inbred.

Case closed.
Case opened. The South is still the land of Democrats. I used to believe that the GOP had taken over, but when left the military and went to work as a civilian, I discovered that Democrats are still the bedrock of the South. All of the racists are still Democrats.

You're not American. Enough with the bullshit.

This is why the founding fathers created the electoral college. To make sure the winner had BROAD support not just support in a few kook states.

Final tally from US election shows Trump lost popular vote by 2.8 million | Daily Mail Online

dec 21 2016 Final vote tallies from the November 8 election show that Democrat Hillary Clinton out-polled President-elect Donald Trump by 2.8 million votes while losing the contest by a wide margin in the all-important Electoral College.
Her upper hand with voters, however, came down to performances in New York and California that were far stronger than necessary.
Clinton won California by 4.2 million and took New York by more than 1.6 million.
What a dumbfucking observation. That would be like positing outside Texas, Hillary won the electoral vote. :cuckoo:

They're freaking out over Trump losing the popular vote worse than the Democrats are.

I think Democrats need to rin on eliminating the Electoral College. Should be real popular with Americans.

Democrats, put up or shut up. Otherwise, quit your bitching about the Electoral College.

Case closed.
Case opened. The South is still the land of Democrats. I used to believe that the GOP had taken over, but when left the military and went to work as a civilian, I discovered that Democrats are still the bedrock of the South. All of the racists are still Democrats.

You're not American. Enough with the bullshit.
Fuck you retard. Racist bastard!!!

if you discount the votes of voters who did not vote for trump, then 100 % voted for trump.

and till this day, the babies still bring up that Hillary got more votes, yet dont care if up to 5 Million of her votes may be from Illegals

up to?? It was at least 5 million illegals voting. More like 10 mill. Just a couple days before the election obozo told them they could vote.
yeah mon. 50 million votes for hillary were from illegal muslims.

I think Democrats need to rin on eliminating the Electoral College. Should be real popular with Americans.

Democrats, put up or shut up. Otherwise, quit your bitching about the Electoral College.
Democrats will always piss and moan when they lose. They tried to rig the election and it failed. Obama has been bringing hundreds of thousands of refugees into the country and he's tried to register them to vote.....and it all depended on which state you were in if you got registered. It worked in CA and NY. Democrats want to take over a few more states so they can cheat like the did in CA and NY. NC, TX, TN, GA, are next. They lost WI, PN, and MI. They have to get them back.

I think the cat is out of the bag now though. People aren't buying the Bullshit anymore.

if you discount the votes of voters who did not vote for trump, then 100 % voted for trump.
If you discount the votes of black voters who didn't vote for Hillary, than 6% voted for Trump.

If you discount the votes of black voters who didn't vote for Hillary, than 6% voted for Trump.
you sure about that, chief?

awesome braintrust of trumptards in this thread. lol
CgfzCXMUUAMdeAZ.jpg

you sure about that, chief?
I guess you never heard of sarcasm before.

And how about outside of Texas?
when the left wants to play handball on this, and say,,,yah, but what about when u take out Texas??? uhhgh,,then Hillary wins,,,,,,well,,,Texas is far from one of the Dumbest states in the Union! thats why I brought up what the tally would be if u deducted the millions of "The Stupid Vote" of which I tabulated to be about 12 million dorks,who later cried when Hillary lost
Actually, Texas is one of the dumber states, ranking 12th on the list...

List of the smartest states in the union

Looks like this is a racially biased look into intelligence. Notice states with large immigration populations fair poorly in the scores. The white northern states seem to fair much better. Decades ago IQ scores were found to be racially biased for whites. I'm not sure the word smarter or dumber are the key words, I'd say more or less educated would be the key words. With illegal immigration, Arizona, California and Texas would be near the bottom. Not sure why Hawaii is.

Democrats will always piss and moan when they lose. They tried to rig the election and it failed. Obama has been bringing hundreds of thousands of refugees into the country and he's tried to register them to vote.....and it all depended on which state you were in if you got registered. It worked in CA and NY. Democrats want to take over a few more states so they can cheat like the did in CA and NY. NC, TX, TN, GA, are next. They lost WI, PN, and MI. They have to get them back.

I think the cat is out of the bag now though. People aren't buying the Bullshit anymore.
Actually it isn't the states of Ca. and NY it is the cities of New York and Los Angeles that gave Hillary the lead in the so-called popular vote. If you take out New York City and L.A. Trump wins the popular vote by about half a million. The question is whether the left wants NYC and L.A. to dictate policy to the rest of the Country.

Goddam, the crazy just gets crazier.

As you see, government by the People is gone from the principles of modern American conservatism.

Actually it isn't the states of Ca. and NY it is the cities of New York and Los Angeles that gave Hillary the lead in the so-called popular vote. If you take out New York City and L.A. Trump wins the popular vote by about half a million. The question is whether the left wants NYC and L.A. to dictate policy to the rest of the Country.

I want each person to have one vote, no matter where they live.

No one's made an intelligent argument against that yet.

Okay, so apparently most conservatives want to eliminate liberal urban areas from voting for president.

Why don't we hear more conservative politicians pushing that idea?

Case closed.
Case opened. The South is still the land of Democrats. I used to believe that the GOP had taken over, but when left the military and went to work as a civilian, I discovered that Democrats are still the bedrock of the South. All of the racists are still Democrats, both black and white Crackers.....still voting for Democrats. There just isn't as many as there used to be.
The south is the bastion of conservatism, regardless of political party.

And how about outside of Texas?
when the left wants to play handball on this, and say,,,yah, but what about when u take out Texas??? uhhgh,,then Hillary wins,,,,,,well,,,Texas is far from one of the Dumbest states in the Union! thats why I brought up what the tally would be if u deducted the millions of "The Stupid Vote" of which I tabulated to be about 12 million dorks,who later cried when Hillary lost
Actually, Texas is one of the dumber states, ranking 12th on the list...

List of the smartest states in the union

Looks like this is a racially biased look into intelligence. Notice states with large immigration populations fair poorly in the scores. The white northern states seem to fair much better. Decades ago IQ scores were found to be racially biased for whites. I'm not sure the word smarter or dumber are the key words, I'd say more or less educated would be the key words. With illegal immigration, Arizona, California and Texas would be near the bottom. Not sure why Hawaii is.
No, I don't believe it's racist. Overall, better schools in the north. And from the days of slavery, the north became progressive and industrialized while the south remained stagnant and rooted in agriculture.

New Jersey and New York are among some the states with the most immigrants and they're also among the smartest; #9 and #17 respectively.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back