Outside of CA and NY, Trump got 3 million votes more than hillary

This is why the founding fathers created the electoral college. To make sure the winner had BROAD support not just support in a few kook states.

Final tally from US election shows Trump lost popular vote by 2.8 million | Daily Mail Online

dec 21 2016 Final vote tallies from the November 8 election show that Democrat Hillary Clinton out-polled President-elect Donald Trump by 2.8 million votes while losing the contest by a wide margin in the all-important Electoral College.
Her upper hand with voters, however, came down to performances in New York and California that were far stronger than necessary.
Clinton won California by 4.2 million and took New York by more than 1.6 million.
When the dust settled, she lost the rest of the country by 3 million votes.

Trump won the South, aka the Land of the Inbred.

Case closed.
Case opened. The South is still the land of Democrats. I used to believe that the GOP had taken over, but when left the military and went to work as a civilian, I discovered that Democrats are still the bedrock of the South. All of the racists are still Democrats, both black and white Crackers.....still voting for Democrats. There just isn't as many as there used to be.
The south is the bastion of conservatism, regardless of political party.
No shit.

You don't seem to know the difference between conservatism and political party affiliation. You seem to think every Democrat is pro-LGBT. Far from it. Most Hispanics are strict Catholic. Most Southern Democrats go to church every Sunday....and sometimes on Wednesday. Many Jews in New York are Conservative Democrats. Not all of them support open borders and homosexuality. Homosexuality is taboo in the black community.

Mkay?

This is why the founding fathers created the electoral college. To make sure the winner had BROAD support not just support in a few kook states.

Final tally from US election shows Trump lost popular vote by 2.8 million | Daily Mail Online

dec 21 2016 Final vote tallies from the November 8 election show that Democrat Hillary Clinton out-polled President-elect Donald Trump by 2.8 million votes while losing the contest by a wide margin in the all-important Electoral College.
Her upper hand with voters, however, came down to performances in New York and California that were far stronger than necessary.
Clinton won California by 4.2 million and took New York by more than 1.6 million.

Case closed.
Case opened. The South is still the land of Democrats. I used to believe that the GOP had taken over, but when left the military and went to work as a civilian, I discovered that Democrats are still the bedrock of the South. All of the racists are still Democrats, both black and white Crackers.....still voting for Democrats. There just isn't as many as there used to be.
Matters a damn.

The South created the KKK and Jim Crow laws. Southern Democrats all.

I think Democrats need to rin on eliminating the Electoral College. Should be real popular with Americans.

Democrats, put up or shut up. Otherwise, quit your bitching about the Electoral College.
Democrats will always piss and moan when they lose. They tried to rig the election and it failed. Obama has been bringing hundreds of thousands of refugees into the country and he's tried to register them to vote.....and it all depended on which state you were in if you got registered. It worked in CA and NY. Democrats want to take over a few more states so they can cheat like the did in CA and NY. NC, TX, TN, GA, are next. They lost WI, PN, and MI. They have to get them back.

I think the cat is out of the bag now though. People aren't buying the Bullshit anymore.
Actually it isn't the states of Ca. and NY it is the cities of New York and Los Angeles that gave Hillary the lead in the so-called popular vote. If you take out New York City and L.A. Trump wins the popular vote by about half a million. The question is whether the left wants NYC and L.A. to dictate policy to the rest of the Country.

Goddam, the crazy just gets crazier.

As you see, government by the People is gone from the principles of modern American conservatism.
That explains how Democrats forced Obamacare and same-sex marriage down the people's throats despite the fact that both were very unpopular.

You must admit that "The People" are idiots and act more like sheep than like rational human-beings.

Case closed.
No shit.

You don't seem to know the difference between conservatism and political party affiliation. You seem to think every Democrat is pro-LGBT. Far from it. Most Hispanics are strict Catholic. Most Southern Democrats go to church every Sunday....and sometimes on Wednesday. Many Jews in New York are Conservative Democrats. Not all of them support open borders and homosexuality. Homosexuality is taboo in the black community.

Mkay?
You're one of them rubes, so I understand why you're confused; but answer this... I said, "the south is the bastion of conservatism, regardless of political party". I did not connect conservatism in the south to any political party... so how fucked is your brain that it translated my post into me pigeon-holing conservatives to a political party?? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Case closed.
Matters a damn.

The South created the KKK and Jim Crow laws. Southern Democrats all.
Southern conservative Democrats. Many were southern Christian conservative Democrats.

CA and NY are part of the USA........just thought I'd mention that.

I think Democrats need to rin on eliminating the Electoral College. Should be real popular with Americans.

Democrats, put up or shut up. Otherwise, quit your bitching about the Electoral College.
Democrats will always piss and moan when they lose. They tried to rig the election and it failed. Obama has been bringing hundreds of thousands of refugees into the country and he's tried to register them to vote.....and it all depended on which state you were in if you got registered. It worked in CA and NY. Democrats want to take over a few more states so they can cheat like the did in CA and NY. NC, TX, TN, GA, are next. They lost WI, PN, and MI. They have to get them back.

I think the cat is out of the bag now though. People aren't buying the Bullshit anymore.
Actually it isn't the states of Ca. and NY it is the cities of New York and Los Angeles that gave Hillary the lead in the so-called popular vote. If you take out New York City and L.A. Trump wins the popular vote by about half a million. The question is whether the left wants NYC and L.A. to dictate policy to the rest of the Country.

Goddam, the crazy just gets crazier.

As you see, government by the People is gone from the principles of modern American conservatism.
That explains how Democrats forced Obamacare and same-sex marriage down the people's throats despite the fact that both were very unpopular.

You must admit that "The People" are idiots and act more like sheep than like rational human-beings.
Most folks polled favor same-sex marriage. You don't know what you're talking about.

LOL, your ignorance is amazing, but as a known racist, it's not a surprise.

RW'ers claim they don't endorse voter suppression, but now one after another is admitting they want to suppress the vote of urban dwelling Americans.

RW'ers claim they don't endorse voter suppression, but now one after another is admitting they want to suppress the vote of urban dwelling Americans.

Voter suppression.??? States set voting age minimums. Many states don't let felons vote. Is that suppression.? THINK

if you discount the votes of voters who did not vote for trump, then 100 % voted for trump.
If you discount the votes of black voters who didn't vote for Hillary, than 6% voted for Trump.
you sure about that, chief?
I guess you never heard of sarcasm before.

never heard of it. sounds like a commie plot.

And without two of the most productive states in the country, Republicans would starve.

So is there a point?

Forum List

Back