Outside of CA and NY, Trump got 3 million votes more than hillary

RW'ers claim they don't endorse voter suppression, but now one after another is admitting they want to suppress the vote of urban dwelling Americans.

Voter suppression.??? States set voting age minimums. Many states don't let felons vote. Is that suppression.? THINK

You want urban votes to count less than rural votes.
They count the same as they counted when you smart-asses thought you were going to win in a landslide.

Actually it isn't the states of Ca. and NY it is the cities of New York and Los Angeles that gave Hillary the lead in the so-called popular vote. If you take out New York City and L.A. Trump wins the popular vote by about half a million. The question is whether the left wants NYC and L.A. to dictate policy to the rest of the Country.

I want each person to have one vote, no matter where they live.

No one's made an intelligent argument against that yet.

Yet, you have not made an intelligent argument for it.

And without two of the most productive states in the country, Republicans would starve.

So is there a point?

CA and NY productive? Maybe 40 years ago but now they are bankrupt sewers thanks to all the illegals.

RW'ers claim they don't endorse voter suppression, but now one after another is admitting they want to suppress the vote of urban dwelling Americans.

Voter suppression.??? States set voting age minimums. Many states don't let felons vote. Is that suppression.? THINK

You want urban votes to count less than rural votes.
They count the same as they counted when you smart-asses thought you were going to win in a landslide.

English please, Muppet.

And without two of the most productive states in the country, Republicans would starve.

So is there a point?

CA and NY productive? Maybe 40 years ago but now they are bankrupt sewers thanks to all the illegals.
525px-Map_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_in_U.S._dollars_%282015%2C_February%29.svg.png

[
Most folks polled favor same-sex marriage. You don't know what you're talking about.

HAHAHA.. Those the same polls that said trump didn't have a chance?
Moron, the polls which predicted Trump didn't have a chance were the national popular vote polls, where Trump lost by 3 million votes. So the polls were right there too.

Considering the population of the United States was 324,118,787 in 2016, I don't see how +3,000,000 in a "popular vote" (including illegals and dead people) is anything to hold up as anything of significance.
How many of those 325 million are voters or bothered to vote?

The infants did not bother to vote

This is why the founding fathers created the electoral college. To make sure the winner had BROAD support not just support in a few kook states.
And how about outside of Texas?
when the left wants to play handball on this, and say,,,yah, but what about when u take out Texas??? uhhgh,,then Hillary wins,,,,,,well,,,Texas is far from one of the Dumbest states in the Union! thats why I brought up what the tally would be if u deducted the millions of "The Stupid Vote" of which I tabulated to be about 12 million dorks,who later cried when Hillary lost
Actually, Texas is one of the dumber states, ranking 12th on the list...

List of the smartest states in the union

Looks like this is a racially biased look into intelligence. Notice states with large immigration populations fair poorly in the scores. The white northern states seem to fair much better. Decades ago IQ scores were found to be racially biased for whites. I'm not sure the word smarter or dumber are the key words, I'd say more or less educated would be the key words. With illegal immigration, Arizona, California and Texas would be near the bottom. Not sure why Hawaii is.
No, I don't believe it's racist. Overall, better schools in the north. And from the days of slavery, the north became progressive and industrialized while the south remained stagnant and rooted in agriculture.

New Jersey and New York are among some the states with the most immigrants and they're also among the smartest; #9 and #17 respectively.

You have a lot of illegal immigrants in the southwest and you don't think it hurts their scores? Again, as you just pointed out these are education scores not intelligence scores. As progressive as California is, they are ranked low. So why would California rank so low on intelligence?

i heard that,,,but you have to wonder what %%%% of residents in LA and Manhattan are illegal. and yet the left is still crying like a bunch of babies cause Trump won fairly and squarley?
Yeah, because they can afford to live in Manhattan. Anything else that stupid to say?

Considering the population of the United States was 324,118,787 in 2016, I don't see how +3,000,000 in a "popular vote" (including illegals and dead people) is anything to hold up as anything of significance.
How many of the 324,118,787 are registered voters?

and till this day, the babies still bring up that Hillary got more votes, yet dont care if up to 5 Million of her votes may be from Illegals
10 million of Trump's votes could be from illegals and voter fraud. See how easy that is when you do not have anything to back it up?

and till this day, the babies still bring up that Hillary got more votes, yet dont care if up to 5 Million of her votes may be from Illegals
10 million of Trump's votes could be from illegals and voter fraud. See how easy that is when you do not have anything to back it up?

It has been proven that up to 5 million Russians voted for Trump

Can you have any more fraud than that?

Moron, the polls which predicted Trump didn't have a chance were the national popular vote polls, where Trump lost by 3 million votes. So the polls were right there too.

You're the moron. It's the EC votes that count. I saw countless "analysts" on TV breaking down how the EC votes were gonna go and they all had hillary with a big lead.

when the left wants to play handball on this, and say,,,yah, but what about when u take out Texas??? uhhgh,,then Hillary wins,,,,,,well,,,Texas is far from one of the Dumbest states in the Union! thats why I brought up what the tally would be if u deducted the millions of "The Stupid Vote" of which I tabulated to be about 12 million dorks,who later cried when Hillary lost

Looks like this is a racially biased look into intelligence. Notice states with large immigration populations fair poorly in the scores. The white northern states seem to fair much better. Decades ago IQ scores were found to be racially biased for whites. I'm not sure the word smarter or dumber are the key words, I'd say more or less educated would be the key words. With illegal immigration, Arizona, California and Texas would be near the bottom. Not sure why Hawaii is.
No, I don't believe it's racist. Overall, better schools in the north. And from the days of slavery, the north became progressive and industrialized while the south remained stagnant and rooted in agriculture.

New Jersey and New York are among some the states with the most immigrants and they're also among the smartest; #9 and #17 respectively.

You have a lot of illegal immigrants in the southwest and you don't think it hurts their scores? Again, as you just pointed out these are education scores not intelligence scores. As progressive as California is, they are ranked low. So why would California rank so low on intelligence?
I'm not saying it doesn't hurt, I'm pointing out that's not a huge factor. How many illegals would even be included in those numbers when so many illegals don't even attend school...?

How Undocumented Students Are Turned Away From Public Schools - NEA Today

... furthermore, Jersey has a high percentage of illegals yet ranks 7th smartest. Illinois has many and ranks 15th. New York has many and ranks 17th.

The States With the Most Illegal Immigrants

... by that same token, Hawaii has almost none and ranks the dumbest. Mississippi has few and ranks 3rd dumbest. South Carolina is 6th, West Virginia is 7th, Louisiana is 8th, and all have a relatively low percentage of illegals.

You're the moron. It's the EC votes that count. I saw countless "analysts" on TV breaking down how the EC votes were gonna go and they all had hillary with a big lead.
Moron, look at how you divert away from what we're talking about, which was the accuracy of the polls. The polls were pretty accurate. Just as they are when it comes to same-sex marriage.

And check this out when looking at the top 10 smartest/dumbest states and how they voted for president...

10 dumbest...

1. Hawaii
2. Nevada

3. Mississippi
4. Alabama
5. Florida
6. South Carolina
7. West Virginia
8. Louisiana
9. North Carolina
10. Arizona

10 smartest...