Outside of CA and NY, Trump got 3 million votes more than hillary

Maybe we should just deduct the 25% of all Americans who are too dumb to be eligible to vote, then Trump would of won by 12 to 13 Million votes.
Why not just disqualify the entire Democratic party for trying to manipulate the vote (See: DNC Scandal)

Considering the population of the United States was 324,118,787 in 2016, I don't see how +3,000,000 in a "popular vote" (including illegals and dead people) is anything to hold up as anything of significance.

Stop spreading fake news - or prove it.
Fake news. LOL. There is no such thing.

Not with NaziCons!
We don't use "ovens" in the USA, we use ceramic kilns. We got it from the Indian...

Its just sad that about 59/60 Million Americans are as boneheaded as Obama-Phone-Girl...thats pretty much what her base is down to.

Its just sad that about 59/60 Million Americans are as boneheaded as Obama-Phone-Girl...thats pretty much what her base is down to.

They're not stupid. Liberals are evil fascists who want the federal govt in charge of everything. They hate personal freedom and personal responsibility and esp straight white men. They are out to destroy america and they know it.

They're not stupid. Liberals are evil fascists who want the federal govt in charge of everything. They hate personal freedom and personal responsibility and esp straight white men. They are out to destroy america and they know it.
i see liberals as a bunch of aholes....who want to avoid working for a living, and steal our money to buy a few homes/cars/millions in the bank and tell the middle class to go F themselves.

i see liberals as a bunch of aholes....who want to avoid working for a living, and steal our money to buy a few homes/cars/millions in the bank and tell the middle class to go F themselves.

Liberals hate the middle class - that's for sure. Young people and the non-productive rich are like that.

The fact some here on the left are still so insulting and condescending to people who supported Trump proves that over a month after the election you still haven't figured out why the Democrats didn't win the Presidency or take back the Senate or make any real gains in the House. Maybe one day the tolerant left will figure out their total lack of respect for those who don't believe as they do played a pretty big role in why the election turned out as it did but I don't think that day will be anytime soon.

Actually it isn't the states of Ca. and NY it is the cities of New York and Los Angeles that gave Hillary the lead in the so-called popular vote. If you take out New York City and L.A. Trump wins the popular vote by about half a million. The question is whether the left wants NYC and L.A. to dictate policy to the rest of the Country.

Cool! Now do it without Texas and another conservative state and tell us those numbers! Let's mix and match all night!

:cuckoo:
I was not just Texas...Yours is not even a poor effort..
Heard today,......Remove the margin by which Clinton took The New York counties of New York, Queens, Kings and Bronx plus the margin in Los Angles County and Trump won the popular vote by 499,000 votes. Remove San Francisco and Cook( IL) counties and that number increases to over 1.25 million.
So, by definition, the whiny left believes 7 counties out of over 3000 should decide which candidate becomes POTUS.....Ok....Sounds good to me.
That's nothing. Remove flyover country's 3000 or so counties and Hillary would have won the popular vote by..... oh wait NVM it doesn't give her that much bigger of an edge.

Take away my uncle's balls and he'd be my aunt. Just sayin'.

This is why the founding fathers created the electoral college. To make sure the winner had BROAD support not just support in a few kook states.

Final tally from US election shows Trump lost popular vote by 2.8 million | Daily Mail Online

dec 21 2016 Final vote tallies from the November 8 election show that Democrat Hillary Clinton out-polled President-elect Donald Trump by 2.8 million votes while losing the contest by a wide margin in the all-important Electoral College.
Her upper hand with voters, however, came down to performances in New York and California that were far stronger than necessary.
Clinton won California by 4.2 million and took New York by more than 1.6 million.
When the dust settled, she lost the rest of the country by 3 million votes.
And how about outside of Texas?

This is why the founding fathers created the electoral college. To make sure the winner had BROAD support not just support in a few kook states.

Final tally from US election shows Trump lost popular vote by 2.8 million | Daily Mail Online

dec 21 2016 Final vote tallies from the November 8 election show that Democrat Hillary Clinton out-polled President-elect Donald Trump by 2.8 million votes while losing the contest by a wide margin in the all-important Electoral College.
Her upper hand with voters, however, came down to performances in New York and California that were far stronger than necessary.
Clinton won California by 4.2 million and took New York by more than 1.6 million.
when the left wants to play handball on this, and say,,,yah, but what about when u take out Texas??? uhhgh,,then Hillary wins,,,,,,well,,,Texas is far from one of the Dumbest states in the Union! thats why I brought up what the tally would be if u deducted the millions of "The Stupid Vote" of which I tabulated to be about 12 million dorks,who later cried when Hillary lost

What a dumbfucking observation. That would be like positing outside Texas, Hillary won the electoral vote. :cuckoo:

when the left wants to play handball on this, and say,,,yah, but what about when u take out Texas??? uhhgh,,then Hillary wins,,,,,,well,,,Texas is far from one of the Dumbest states in the Union! thats why I brought up what the tally would be if u deducted the millions of "The Stupid Vote" of which I tabulated to be about 12 million dorks,who later cried when Hillary lost
Actually, Texas is one of the dumber states, ranking 12th on the list...

List of the smartest states in the union

Trump won the South, aka the Land of the Inbred.

Case closed.

Case closed.
ConferderateFlag2.gif

I think the Democrats have been packing all of the states with Hispanics. I've noticed a massive increase in Spanish speaking immigrants over the last year in the Malls and stores. Here in TN we rarely saw them, but they're everywhere now. I went to the bank and two of them were changing a flat tire. I went to Walmart yesterday and one of them was talking on his Cellphone. I remember going to school in CA and had to take a class in Spanish because I was the only person not speaking Spanish. It's getting that way now in Tennessee.

Case closed.
Case opened. The South is still the land of Democrats. I used to believe that the GOP had taken over, but when left the military and went to work as a civilian, I discovered that Democrats are still the bedrock of the South. All of the racists are still Democrats, both black and white Crackers.....still voting for Democrats. There just isn't as many as there used to be.

Forum List

Back