Over 100 GOP establishment types...

Since Donald Trump has been elected decided not to run for office again....

That is how you drain the swamp
Did you think this through?

Oh, wait. Of course you didn't.

Let me see if I can help:

What happened in 2018?

Take your time, I'll wait.
Over 100 GOP establishment candidates are not running again for office, They obviously were not conservatives.
That is draining the swamp

you think Trump is a conservative?

justify that
Lol
Trump is loading up the court with conservative judges, and getting rid of GOP establishment Congress members… The cowards don’t belong in Congress
So you want us to be ruled by appointed judges rather than elected officials. How big government of you.

you’re owning Rustic in this thread. Too bad he’s worthless
Lol
He is the one that’s deflecting

No. You’re pretending the POTUS doesn’t authorize spending.
Lol
Nothing can be spent without congresses approval

The President redirected money Congress approved for the Pentagon to the wall.

so you are wrong.

you, of course know this. Either that or you believe Obama spent no money during his tenure.
He's just another dishonest republican. This board is filled with them. Repubs are so bad they had to make up establishment and rinos and deep state to justify their continued loyalty. They insist there are good repubs out there somewhere, hidden....
Lol
There is no such thing as a “good” GOP establishment republican, never has been never will be... There is no such thing as middle ground

Lol
He is the one that’s deflecting

No. You’re pretending the POTUS doesn’t authorize spending.
Lol
Nothing can be spent without congresses approval

The President redirected money Congress approved for the Pentagon to the wall.

so you are wrong.

you, of course know this. Either that or you believe Obama spent no money during his tenure.
He's just another dishonest republican. This board is filled with them. Repubs are so bad they had to make up establishment and rinos and deep state to justify their continued loyalty. They insist there are good repubs out there somewhere, hidden....
Lol
There is no such thing as a “good” GOP establishment republican, never has been never will be... There is no such thing as middle ground
Yet you fully support repubs on this board. Dedicate a whole lot of time to supporting them really....

Since Donald Trump has been elected decided not to run for office again....

That is how you drain the swamp

What happened in 2018?

Over 100 GOP establishment candidates are not running again for office, They obviously were not conservatives.

justify that
Lol
Trump is loading up the court with conservative judges, and getting rid of GOP establishment Congress members… The cowards don’t belong in Congress
So you want us to be ruled by appointed judges rather than elected officials. How big government of you.
Over 100 GOP establishment congressman members will not run again, that is getting rid of the swamp.

What happened in 2018?

justify that
Lol
Over 100 GOP establishment congressman members will not run again, that is getting rid of the swamp.
They will be replaced by the same garbage. There has been no reform. The same lobbyists will get new turds elected. Garbage out, garbage in.

justify that
Lol
They will be replaced by the same garbage. There has been no reform. The same lobbyists will get new turds elected. Garbage out, garbage in.
Lol
They are GOP establishment no different than the Democrats why even have them in there?

justify that
Lol
Lol
They are GOP establishment no different than the Democrats why even have them in there?

can you name a single GOPer that did not run and was replaced by someone better?

Lol
Lol

can you name a single GOPer that did not run and was replaced by someone better?
Lol
The goal is to make it so uncomfortable for them they will not want to run for the office if they are no different than the Democrats which they happened to be

Lol
The goal is to make it so uncomfortable for them they will not want to run for the office if they are no different than the Democrats which they happened to be

so, you are admitting that the replacements are not any better yet some how this is a win for you.

what a sad little life you live

Lol

so, you are admitting that the replacements are not any better yet some how this is a win for you.

There is no such thing as middle ground, there isn’t supposed to be. LOL

Charts: America’s Political Divide, 1994–2017

that avoids the question, but that is ok...we are used to that from you.

You might want to try reading a history book, if there had been no middle ground there would be no country

Lol

There is no such thing as middle ground, there isn’t supposed to be. LOL

Charts: America’s Political Divide, 1994–2017

that avoids the question, but that is ok...we are used to that from you.

You might want to try reading a history book, if there had been no middle ground there would be no country
Lol
You got to draw the line in the sand, to do otherwise is cowardly.

We’ve had over a century of total fuck ups by our so called “leaders”, There’s been nothing great about America for over a century

We’ve had over a century of total fuck ups by our so called “leaders”, There’s been nothing great about America for over a century

we have made our mistakes, but we are still the greatest country on the planet.

If you think we suck so badly, there are almost 200 different ones to choose from.

If you think we suck so badly, there are almost 200 different ones to choose from.
Lol
You should’ve learned by now getting along is way overrated, This country no longer resembles anything the founders Envisioned… And has not for over a century

Lol
You should’ve learned by now getting along is way overrated, This country no longer resembles anything the founders Envisioned… And has not for over a century

perhaps that is because people quit getting along! The founders got along even if they disagreed with each other.

20 years in the Marines taught me that getting along was critical to accomplishing any mission. Guess your weekend warrior training did not teach you that part.

Lol

perhaps that is because people quit getting along! The founders got along even if they disagreed with each other.

20 years in the Marines taught me that getting along was critical to accomplishing any mission. Guess your weekend warrior training did not teach you that part.
Lol
I understand progressives like yourself want one party rule, I get it.
As a libertarian I have no problem with that, but compromise is weakness. That is a fact
The GOP establishment has done nothing good for over 100 years because it has not differentiate itself from the other side in any way.
People need to grow a spine and stand their ground on both sides, there needs to be a much more disagreement in this country to make it great again

Lol

Lol
As a libertarian I have no problem with that, but compromise is weakness. That is a fact
The GOP establishment has done nothing good for over 100 years because it has not differentiate itself from the other side in any way.
People need to grow a spine and stand their ground on both sides, there needs to be a much more disagreement in this country to make it great again

I do honesty get a kick out of how your replies very often have nothing to do with what a person posted, you have your talking points and you are going to post them irregardless of what people post.

I also assume you have never been married or in a relationship.

Lol

Lol

I do honesty get a kick out of how your replies very often have nothing to do with what a person posted, you have your talking points and you are going to post them irregardless of what people post.

I also assume you have never been married or in a relationship.
Lol
Of course I’m married and I have two very young daughters...

You have a Rodney King Attitude apparently, Political correctness expects everyone to go in the Exact same direction. You obviously are extremely politically correct.
Why don’t you value the individual?

You have a Rodney King Attitude apparently, Political correctness expects everyone to go in the Exact same direction. You obviously are extremely politically correct.

no more so than our founding fathers. Why do you hate them so much?

Forum List

Back