🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Over 50 Attacks On Pro-Life Groups Since May, Not 1 Single Arrest Made Yet

Conservatives do so love using their false flags to justify their own violence. They took a lesson from the Reichstag Fire.

Does your pathetic attempt at deflection in any way negate the fact all these attacks happened on pro life groups, Troll?

Democrats would love to see a Conservative Justice assassinated (which is why Democrats attempted to incite an assassination and refused to enforce the law to protect them) - Biden would get a *free pick.
They're getting pretty bold.
They are one step from murdering judges in public on national television.

Some of them are real, sure.

But boy howdy, does the right love to fake it.

Mmm, but you just dismissed ALL of a report of 50 attacks.

So, by your own reasoning, you are attacking people for being attacked and what? Daring to report it instead of suffering in silence?

Does your pathetic attempt at deflection in any way negate the fact all these attacks happened on pro life groups, Troll?
Whenever a conservative claims to have been attacked, it usually means that the conservative just attacked someone. It's how the conservatives excuse their violence.

Standard fascist stuff. The old Nazis made up stories of violent Jews, the new Nazis make up stories of violent liberals. Brownshirts never change.

You really thought it wasn't obvious? Come on.

Whenever a conservative claims to have been attacked, it usually means that the conservative just attacked someone. It's how the conservatives excuse their violence.

Standard fascist stuff. The old Nazis made up stories of violent Jews, the new Nazis make up stories of violent liberals. Brownshirts never change.

Um. No. Seriously might be the dumbest thing you could have said in this situation. Nazi's do that though.

So by your reverse logic, if I beat the crap out of you, I could always claim that you beat the crap out of me, right?

Dude. We all saw you people rioting for years under Trump. The shit you say, is just shit.

Do you think that your lies will protect you from all the violence and hate you are putting into the system?

So by your reverse logic, if I beat the crap out of you, I could always claim that you beat the crap out of me, right?
As it's what brownshirts normally do, yes. No wonder you're so familiar with the concept.

So have you actual done that, or do you just dream of doing it?

As it's what brownshirts normally do, yes. No wonder you're so familiar with the concept.

So have you actual done that, or do you just dream of doing it?

I've beaten the crap out of my share of hippes in my lifetime. It's almost like punching marshmallows. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back