Over 500 busses so far! You go boy!

Do you know that it was Democrats who fought GW BUSh's plan and Bill for the government to link up with religious charities and fund bill?

democrats did NOT set this situation up, the republicans and religious right set this up.
I believe it...my question is how much are they skimming? They equals DC politicos of both stripes.

YES, in your opinion.
What about Abbotts?
Especially, if they're still wet from the Rio Grande, and they're back in Mexico before their clothes dry, then what?
Nope...Feds would intervene... guaranteed.
My solution? Annex Mexico.

Most Americans are 'center right'. Sadly, the political power brokers don't support centrists for office.
You're fucking high....The power brokers use "centrists" like Collins, Romney, Hogan, Pawlenty, Huntsman, ad nauseum as their personal political toilet paper.

moderation.jpg

I'm glad you're using moral equivalency....equal signs work both ways ya know.
No they don't.

Post 48
"The only fuck you shitlibs give about the Constitution is how to get around it".
WITH no proof.

Trump rebuked for call to suspend Constitution over election

1694178256485.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › social-media-donald-tru...

Dec 4, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump is facing rebuke from both parties after calling for the “termination” of parts of the Constitution over his ...

No they don't.

Post 48
"The only fuck you shitlibs give about the Constitution is how to get around it".
WITH no proof.

Trump rebuked for call to suspend Constitution over election

1694178256485.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › social-media-donald-tru...
Dec 4, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump is facing rebuke from both parties after calling for the “termination” of parts of the Constitution over his ...
2=2....

Hmmm...yep it's still in working order.

I believe it...my question is how much are they skimming? They equals DC politicos of both stripes.
It was VOTES that Republicans wanted, not money from that charity itself,

the money came from the big gun billionaire donors, that supported it.....

What the big donors got out of it, is my guess.... removing government's responsibility of taking care of the poorest among us, and putting it in to the private sector's hands....likely costing the govt less than it would it they were responsible.... less taxes needed from the billionaire??? Maybe? Or maybe just for the votes, to give them power???

There are many parts to this behind the scenes, no doubt .... evolving as it goes along....

Abbott is a fucking moron.
Instead of bussing migrants back to Mexico, the moron gives them free rides further into the US?

Migrant busing initiative costing taxpayers more per ...

View attachment 826469
KEYE
https://cbsaustin.com › news › political › migrant-busi...
Feb 21, 2023 — That averages to a cost of about $2,272.39 per migrant, a nearly $900 rise in five months. In late August, CNN similarly reported on some state ...

Greyhound charges $494, for a one way ticket from Austin to NYC.

Abbott is not only wasting Texans tax payer $$$, he is likely getting a kickback too.
Teabaggers claiming to be "conservatives"?

They can't be deported because your fucked up party doesn't allow that. Once they're in (through Joe Biden's wide open border), they have to be "processed" in the US.

Remember, your shitstain, America-hating "president" rescinded Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy.

So now you people need to step up and provide for every person who comes into the country. Be a man and do what you voted for. Open your home.

He's a perfect example of the sheer folly of "centrism"....Having no intellectual/ideological guiding principles makes you a wormy wind sock, like that greasy asshole.
Centrism simply means doing the right thing for everyone. Sounds like a great guiding principle to me.

They can't be deported because your fucked up party doesn't allow that. Once they're in (through Joe Biden's wide open border), they have to be "processed" in the US.
WTF?
WHO told you that?
Remember, your shitstain, America-hating "president" rescinded Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy.
NOT the point, dumbass.
WHY isn't Abbott deporting them?
Abbotts the one who refuses to deport them, except further into the US.
So now you people need to step up and provide for every person who comes into the country. Be a man and do what you voted for. Open your home.
See above.

Forum List

Back