over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Ask his literary agent.. BTW majority blacks are the racist. Oh and dems :)

Damn right. Obozo's own literary agent said, for 16 years, their client was born in kenya!!! How can that happen unless obozo told them he was. That's a smoking gun.
ive never seen any photos of Obama on the beach in Hawaii as a child,,have you?
I've never seen any photos of Trump on the beach in Jersey as a kid. Have you?

LOL

Over 60 percent of white liberals think Obama never listened to Jeremiah Wright.
I love the schizophrenia of the pseudocons.

They scream about Obama attending a CHRISTIAN church for 20 years, and then in the same breath call him a Muslim.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Damn right. Obozo's own literary agent said, for 16 years, their client was born in kenya!!! How can that happen unless obozo told them he was. That's a smoking gun.
ive never seen any photos of Obama on the beach in Hawaii as a child,,have you?
I've never seen any photos of Trump on the beach in Jersey as a kid. Have you?

LOL
i wanna see Melania at any beach when she was 18:banana: :boobies: :banana:

Over 60 percent of white liberals think Obama never listened to Jeremiah Wright.
Wright was one of the pastors in the church Obama went to. Obama had to have heard him.

So what?

Here is a list of Republican Pastors who want to murder all gays:

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

If you even go to church, I bet your pastor feels the same. And I'm sure you agree, right?
You and this site, for allowing you, should be sued for slander pure and simple. Without posting what they actually said about homosexuality you are a liar and a slanderer. There maybe a few that say something like you stated but I know for a fact they all do not. Again, you should be charged with slander.

LOL- then you could be sued for slander for lying about President Obama saying he was born in Kenya to sell books and to pay for college.

I mean if that was a real thing
It isn't close to the same thing. First of all I did present the evidence, whether you want to accept it or not. Secondly being a public figure and a politician that makes Obama fair game. Thirdly I didn't accuse Obama of wanting to murder anyone.
Here was your lie: He didn't mind saying he was born in Kenya to sell books or get financial help in college
Of course you don't think it is the same thing. You lied about Obama and tried to claim the high moral ground by claiming that someone else lied about those ministers.
  1. First, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made a false and defamatory statement concerning the plaintiff.
  2. Second, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made an unprivileged publication to a third party.
  3. Third, the plaintiff must prove that the publisher acted at least negligently in publishing the communication.
  4. Fourth, in some cases, the plaintiff must prove special damages
You lied about President Obama - and claimed he committed a fraudulent act.
You stated it here at USMB
You acted at least negligently- since all of the facts are readily available and you still went with the lies- and likely maliciously.
Did you actually cause any damage to Obama with your lies?

Probably not. No one believes Birthers anyway.

The literary agent said it was a fact checking error on her part and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. Obama said he was born in Hawaii....both before and after the obscure pamphlet you're citing was printed.

So who is saying that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

We won't hold our breath.

21jj4i.jpg

Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Ah you Birthers. Once again Barack Obama never said he was born in Kenya- just another Birther lie.

• He didn't say it to sell books- since his books actually said he was born in Hawaii
  • When did he say it to get financial help? Oh yes- just another lie created from thin air by you Birthers. Absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama got any such financial aid- but you Birthers prefer lies to facts.
  • When it became 'inconvenient'? Barack Obama has been nationally known since 1990- and has been interviewed in hundreds of articles starting then- and in every single actual American media article that mentions his place of birth- it correctly states "Hawaii"- I have been addressing Birther lies for years now so I have compiled a list:

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

You are correct- Obama is not President anymore- but it is fascinating that Birthers still believe the same lies they believed then.
Yawn, this get so old. I didn't say he was born in Kenya and neither did Breitbart. But his publists certainly did and of course she will now run cover for him.

How does a mediocre student, as Obama called himself, using drugs and gin, as Obama stated, get into Occidental college let alone Harvard? And ends up with little apparent debt?
Link?

But my post that does actually rehash what Obama did and said you want proof. I think you and DeanRD need lectured on slander/libel.

If they need to lectured on slander and libel- you certainly aren't the one to lecture them- since this is what you said:

He didn't mind saying he was born in Kenya to sell books or get financial help in college. Just when it became inconvenient that is when he had problems

Since there is absolutely no evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya- to anyone.

Knowingly printing a falsehood with malicious intent?

Yeah- that is what you did- and that is indeed slander.
If you are going to lower the bar that far to claim that is libel then shut the board down. I did present the evidence for what I said and it is well known that Obama's publisher produced a pamphlet stating he was born in Kenya. .

Here is what you said:
He didn't mind saying he was born in Kenya to sell books or get financial help in college

You posted a promotional brochure that erroneously claimed Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya.

You presented no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya- to sell books- or to commit fraud to get financial aid.

Now you are lying about 'presenting evidence'

Whenever the intelligence community reports something Trump doesn't want to hear, he responds with, "These are the same people who told us Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction."

You tards voted for a guy who says Bush lied, people died.

You tards voted for a guy who said Bush should be impeached.

You tards voted for a guy who said we should cut and run from Iraq.

You tards voted for a guy who said our economy does better under Democrats.

ON CNN!

No wonder Trump tries so hard to discredit CNN these days.

He is poisoning the rubes from ever watching any of his appearances on CNN. Because that's how tards are. If Trump tells them not to watch CNN, they won't.

And so they won't watch those clips of their hero on CNN trashing Bush and claiming Bush lied about WMDs. They won't see their hero on CNN demanding we cut and run from Iraq. They won't see their hero on CNN saying our economy does better under Democrats.

Of course he doesn't want the rubes watching CNN. Of course he doesn't. :lol:

Partisan ideologues buy into all kinds of goofy stuff.

That's one of the primary symptoms of the affliction.
He didn't mind saying he was born in Kenya to sell books or get financial help in college. Just when it became inconvenient that is when he had problems.

Ah you Birthers. Once again Barack Obama never said he was born in Kenya- just another Birther lie.

• He didn't say it to sell books- since his books actually said he was born in Hawaii
  • When did he say it to get financial help? Oh yes- just another lie created from thin air by you Birthers. Absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama got any such financial aid- but you Birthers prefer lies to facts.
  • When it became 'inconvenient'? Barack Obama has been nationally known since 1990- and has been interviewed in hundreds of articles starting then- and in every single actual American media article that mentions his place of birth- it correctly states "Hawaii"- I have been addressing Birther lies for years now so I have compiled a list:

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

You are correct- Obama is not President anymore- but it is fascinating that Birthers still believe the same lies they believed then.
Yawn, this get so old. I didn't say he was born in Kenya and neither did Breitbart. But his publists certainly did and of course she will now run cover for him.

How does a mediocre student, as Obama called himself, using drugs and gin, as Obama stated, get into Occidental college let alone Harvard? And ends up with little apparent debt?
Link?

Obama Classmate Reveals Why College Records Sealed

And by 'sealed', you mean just like everyone else's?

Again, your college records aren't public documents. Why would Obama's be?

Let us examine another hate thread from the party of hate.

First of all it is once again a leftist liberal that brings up Obama's place of birth. This time with a bogus poll run by a bogus web page.

It doesn't take long for the word racist to appear although no one on the right even mentioned race even if his place of birth is questioned.

When that does not satisfy their dishonest blood lust they start with their racist dialogue with the cracker comments. They are such morons trying to stir things up that just are not there. But what they do is show that truly the heritage of racism that formed the DNC is clearly still alive and well. The party of Slavery, Jim Crow, poll taxes, segregation, and succession certainly should know a bit about racism it is what they cut their teeth upon. And they are more then happy to tell you they have black friends, hell one is in the WH. One that lied for all of his adult life about being born in Kenya until someone pointed out to the Constitutional scholar that he couldn't run for President and be born in Kenya.

No, Most on the right will agree what he was born in the US but sure lied his ass off saying he wasn't. And the best thing is, the left can't deny it.

I would just love to see his passport records.

[
As I said, if that is going to be the level you wish this board to be at then there will not be a lot of posts. I draw the line at blanket lying about a group of people wishing for murder.

Well I am glad to know that you draw a line.

Note- you don't know whether the poster lied about those ministers or not. I haven't bothered to look but I bet that at least one- if not all of them- have in one form or fashion called for the death of gays in America- because certainly there are plenty of pastors in America who have either explicitly or implicitly called for that

Implicitly

Pastor Roger Jimenez from Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento told his congregation that Christians “shouldn’t be mourning the death of 50 sodomites.”

“People say, like: ‘Well, aren’t you sad that 50 sodomites died?’ ” Jimenez said, referencing the initial death toll in Orlando, which authorities later clarified included 49 victims plus the gunman. “Here’s the problem with that. It’s like the equivalent of asking me — what if you asked me: ’Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?’
“Um, no, I think that’s great. I think that helps society. You know, I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight.”

He added: “The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die. The tragedy is — I’m kind of upset that he didn’t finish the job!”

Explicitly
Pastor calls for killing gays to end AIDS
In the video, Anderson cites a Bible passage he says is the "cure" for AIDS:

"Here's what the Bible says, Leviticus 20:13, 'If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.' And that, my friend, is the cure for AIDS. It was right there in the Bible all along.

"Because if you executed the homos, like God recommends, you wouldn't have all this AIDS running rampant," Anderson said on the video.

Let us examine another hate thread from the party of hate.

First of all it is once again a leftist liberal that brings up Obama's place of birth. This time with a bogus poll run by a bogus web page.

It doesn't take long for the word racist to appear although no one on the right even mentioned race even if his place of birth is questioned.

When that does not satisfy their dishonest blood lust they start with their racist dialogue with the cracker comments. They are such morons trying to stir things up that just are not there. But what they do is show that truly the heritage of racism that formed the DNC is clearly still alive and well. The party of Slavery, Jim Crow, poll taxes, segregation, and succession certainly should know a bit about racism it is what they cut their teeth upon. And they are more then happy to tell you they have black friends, hell one is in the WH. One that lied for all of his adult life about being born in Kenya until someone pointed out to the Constitutional scholar that he couldn't run for President and be born in Kenya.

No, Most on the right will agree what he was born in the US but sure lied his ass off saying he wasn't. And the best thing is, the left can't deny it.

I would just love to see his passport records.

Why? His birth certificate has already been presented and affirmed by the State of Hawaii 4 times, twice in court. If that's not compelling enough for you to establish his place of birth, why would his 'passport records' matter?

Obama supporters didn’t care where he was born as long as they got the free phone.
Obama supporters knew Obama was born in Hawaii. Only you racists like Trump and his ilk pushed that racist Kenyen lie.
Why is that racist? There are those who accused McCain of the same thing, was that also racist? You seem to have racism on your mind a lot.

I don't remember anyone accusing McCain of being born in Kenya.....

Link?

Pot had helped, and booze, maybe a little blow when you could afford it..

Wow- you managed to find the quote by Barack Obama- where he discussed his teen drug use- how dare he hide that from America- by publishing that in his best selling book.

LOL
Folks wanted evidence of his past drug/alcohol use, it was presented. .

LOL- of course 'Folks' wanted that.

Because it is as hard to find as evidence of Trump's past bankruptcies......lol

Partisan ideologues buy into all kinds of goofy stuff.

That's one of the primary symptoms of the affliction.
He didn't mind saying he was born in Kenya to sell books or get financial help in college. Just when it became inconvenient that is when he had problems.

Yawn, this get so old. I didn't say he was born in Kenya

Here is what you said:

He didn't mind saying he was born in Kenya to sell books or get financial help in college

I pointed out that Obama never said he was born in Kenya- either to sell books or to get financial aid.

In other words- you were lying about Obama- like every good little Birther.
You don't know what he did to get financial help, he made sure the records were sealed, that is the point.

My posts were my opinion, that is obvious. Opinions can be wrong, they can be discussed but if wrong that does not make them a lie,.

When you said this:

That was not expressing your opinion- you were claiming that he said those things. Now you are trying to back peddle away from them.

Yes- your post was a lie- since there is absolutely no evidence to support your claim.

It was a malicious lie- intended to label Obama as someone who committed financial fraud in college.

Forum List

Back