Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

It has been debunked. A lot of links posted in this thread. Of course you ignore them because.....TRUMP! So you swallow the shit and ask for seconds.
You think Trump is a man of courage and conviction? How about honor, integrity, uprightness?

you oughta be more concerned about yer chosen one & his capos, than the lowly flying monkeys who threw their shit against the capital walls.

:popcorn:

Have you taken your meds? I am not the one who is complaining--I'm the one who is watching you TDS morons twisting your panties up in wads about a guy who has been gone for over a year. I have been complaining that you and your ilk have been violating the 4th amendment of the constitution by keeping people locked up for over a year with no bail.

You said it wasn't debunked. I proved it is.
You call it what you like but they are still missing.
But, if he did do that, he had good reason what with Clinton people spying on his calls, then leaking information to the press.

You are a little paranoid son. He sacked all the people he thought were Clinton spys. Remember draining the swamp???

They didn't have to spy, he purgered himself publicly. He's that big of an idiot.

"WORSE THAN WATERGATE!!!"

Oh how the media loves to blurt out that worn phrase out every time there is a supposed conservative or Republican scandal. And among those was CNN's John Avlon who loudly proclaimed this to his dozens of viewers on March 30 in regards to a supposed gap in President Trump's phone log on January 6, 2021. Avlon and the rest of the media had already declared Trump guilty of something when just two days later Avlon's own network made a fool out of him and the others when on April Fools Day they issued a report that declared that there was NO such phone log gap.

Perhaps it is time now for that FOOL John Avlon to tattoo "WORSE THAN WATERGATE" to his forehead.

You are free to support your claim.

The system in place allows the POTUS to use other means of communication that bypass the only way of tracking his communications, as is required by law.

You call it a glitch in the system, I say it was put there by design.

Whether you agree with me or not is not really my concern.

Forum List

Back