over 700 billion !! thats what the US spends on NATO annually !!

for your information, Iraq attacked Iran, then attacked Kuwait
the US was defending Kuwait
PG2 was a continuation of PG1 when Iraq did not abide by the PG1 ceasefire
anyway you look at it, it was INITIATED by Saddam

Iraq attacked Iran at our urging with some of our equipment!

Saddam was our buddy when he was messing with Iran.

Anyway you look at it our invasion of Iraq in 2003 was an act of aggression again a nation that was not a threat to us.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
..anyway you look at it our invasion of Iraq in 2003 was a continuation of PG1 which Saddam STARTED
and before that, he started a war with Iran
you don't understand what a CEASE fire means
there are rules/obligations
---if you don't abide by them --guess what?????!!!!--the ''winner''' has every right to continue the war
cease·fire
ˈsēsˌfī(ə)r/
noun
noun: cease-fire
  1. a temporary suspension of fighting, typically one during which peace talks take place; a truce.
    • an order or signal to stop fighting.

You did not just drink the kool-aide, you jumped in the vat and swam around
it comply with all previous resolutions. Iraq appeared to comply with the resolution, but in early 2003 President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair declared that Iraq was actually continuing to hinder UN inspections
Iraq War | 2003–2011
as usual, you provide NO proof for your claims

2.4 trillion dollars (and counting)
more than 4000 dead Americans
more than 32,000 wounded.
an entire region in chaos
ISIS

All those things are a direct result of the US invasion of Iraq...tell me Saddam was doing that justified such a cost?

He was contained and he was weekend, he was no threat to anyone but his own people.

I am betting you were not wearing a pair of combat boots during that time.

Were you?

Iraq attacked Iran at our urging with some of our equipment!

Saddam was our buddy when he was messing with Iran.

Anyway you look at it our invasion of Iraq in 2003 was an act of aggression again a nation that was not a threat to us.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
..anyway you look at it our invasion of Iraq in 2003 was a continuation of PG1 which Saddam STARTED
---if you don't abide by them --guess what?????!!!!--the ''winner''' has every right to continue the war
cease·fire
ˈsēsˌfī(ə)r/
noun
  1. a temporary suspension of fighting, typically one during which peace talks take place; a truce.

it comply with all previous resolutions. Iraq appeared to comply with the resolution, but in early 2003 President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair declared that Iraq was actually continuing to hinder UN inspections
Iraq War | 2003–2011

ISIS

All those things are a direct result of the US invasion of Iraq...tell me Saddam was doing that justified such a cost?

He was contained and he was weekend, he was no threat to anyone but his own people.

Were you?

Yep, sure was. During both Gulf wars in fact

cease·fire
ˈsēsˌfī(ə)r/
noun

Iraq War | 2003–2011

ISIS

Were you?

REMF, right?

Iraq War | 2003–2011

ISIS

Were you?

REMF, right?

There is no such thing in the Marine Corps, you are thinking of the Army.

Iraq War | 2003–2011

ISIS

Were you?

REMF, right?

MARINE? What is your favorite flavor of crayon?

ISIS

Were you?

REMF, right?

Red, the color of the Ranger's blood when we kicked their ass down in Savannah when they forgot their place.

Were you?

REMF, right?

Red, the color of the Ranger's blood when we kicked their ass down in Savannah when they forgot their place.

Just remember that MARINE is an acronym for My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment.

REMF, right?

Just remember that MARINE is an acronym for My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment.

Just remember that the Marines are a Dept of the Navy...the men's department.

"you make yourself ridiculous by thinking you can do anything. the world is divided in two. the communists on one side and on this side the free world. the russians and the americans, no one else. What are we? AMERICANS! Behind me there is the government, behind the government is NATO, behind NATO is the US. you can't fight us, we're Americans!" - Mueller said to Trump in a dream i had last night

"you make yourself ridiculous by thinking you can do anything. the world is divided in two. the communists on one side and on this side the free world. the russians and the americans, no one else. What are we? AMERICANS! Behind me there is the government, behind the government is NATO, behind NATO is the US. you can't fight us, we're Americans!" - Mueller said to Trump in a dream i had last night

You need to see a psychiatrist right away!

You need to see a psychiatrist right away!

i have a lot of weird dreams. i'm not gonna tell you cos you'd think i'm insane!

stay on topic!

Forum List

Back