Over A Dozen Arrested After Sending Threats To ‘Lynch’ Election Workers

i don't need the media to tell me the obvious. if course you guys are nutty enough to reelect this azzwhole.

my question gets back to the op. are you really proud to belong to a movement which, inspired by an authoritarian leader, regularly and persistently threatens and terrorizes election workers for doing their job?

Regularly and persistently.
Hilarious. Keep them coming!

This smells like another hate hoax by the union of Zionist Fascism and Left Wing Hate Hoaxing homos

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

Ya know, nobody has ever answered the question of how that got there. As many people were there that day, between the news cameras, the police, the secret service, the thousands of people with cell phone cameras, nobody got any video of someone lugging some lumber and tools that spot and building a gallows, or nobody got video of anyone hauling a pre built gallows on the back of a truck and dropping it off and dragging it up onto the grass. The police didn’t stop them and says “what are you building here and do you have a permit to build it?”

Don’t they have cameras all around that area? It’s odd, we have a photo of it, yet, nobody knows who built it, and apparently nobody seems interested in answering that question. You’d think with all the cameras, we’d have video of evidence.

That picture is one that has always made me wonder, how did that happen?

It’s a nonfunctional prop. You can stop wondering now.

Evidence????? There is absolutely none. Most of these people are volunteers who believe in the right of the people to decide elections. Nobody on either side is doing it. That's the problem. Laws to prevent voter fraud are solutions to a problem that doesn't exist.
It exists. And in the ghettos no one accuses. There are many good men and women that are good volunteers. The there is the seedy side that gives them the results.

I wouldn't necessarily advocate lynching those election workers in Democrat controlled districts that facilitate election fraud like what happen with the stealing of the 2020 Presidential election. I think tar and feathering the bastards and a long prison term would be adequate punishment.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

That is an interesting observation. I too, have seen no real reportage about that structure. It may be out there.....I just haven't seen it.

But clearly, this was an effort by several people, and planned in advance ---conspiracy? .......to bring in 2x4, 2x6, and 4x4's and erect them in-place.
It was, I am sure, intended as a prop. And a threat.
As far as it being too flimsy to actual be funcitonal.....well, put a noose around the neck of the person standing on it in the pic, and watch what would happen if they jumped off. Not pretty.
It ain't a professional quality working gallows by some state authorized crew, but it could work to kill a man. Or a woman.

View attachment 824986
But it’s the fact that there is no video and no reporting of it, and nobody seems to be interested in finding out who did it. That raises some questions…conspiracy? Maybe. They investigated J6 for over 2 years, yet no time spent on those who built the gallows?

Forum List

Back