Over A Dozen Arrested After Sending Threats To ‘Lynch’ Election Workers

Ya know, nobody has ever answered the question of how that got there. As many people were there that day, between the news cameras, the police, the secret service, the thousands of people with cell phone cameras, nobody got any video of someone lugging some lumber and tools that spot and building a gallows, or nobody got video of anyone hauling a pre built gallows on the back of a truck and dropping it off and dragging it up onto the grass. The police didn’t stop them and says “what are you building here and do you have a permit to build it?”

That picture is one that has always made me wonder, how did that happen?
It’s pretty flimsy, poor quality, you could probably hang a few turkey legs.

It’s pretty flimsy, poor quality, you could probably hang a few turkey legs.
True, but anything of that size, on a day where there is an increased number of people in the area, wouldn’t go unnoticed as to how it got there.

Trump accepted reality
The "Reality" of Trump and his cult wanting to turn the US into communist China.

4 years later, he still loves them.

Donald Trump praises 'smart' Xi Jinping for 'ruling China ...​

1693914996985.png
Mirror
https://www.mirror.co.uk › ... › US News › Donald Trump

Sep 4, 2022 — Speaking to thousands of supporters to promote two Republican candidates in Pennsylvania, Trump said unlike current President Joe Biden ...
and you lack a sense of humor.
Sure.................Trump is always telling "jokes", laughing all the time.
🤔
Did you know Biden was disappointed he couldn’t ride the Chinese spy balloon..?..😄
Trump and his cult, are disappointed he couldn't turn the US into a communist country.

building a gallows.........................That picture is one that has always made me wonder, how did that happen?

That is an interesting observation. I too, have seen no real reportage about that structure. It may be out there.....I just haven't seen it.

But clearly, this was an effort by several people, and planned in advance ---conspiracy? .......to bring in 2x4, 2x6, and 4x4's and erect them in-place.
It was, I am sure, intended as a prop. And a threat.
As far as it being too flimsy to actual be funcitonal.....well, put a noose around the neck of the person standing on it in the pic, and watch what would happen if they jumped off. Not pretty.
It ain't a professional quality working gallows by some state authorized crew, but it could work to kill a man. Or a woman.

1693915084505.png

True, but anything of that size, on a day where there is an increased number of people in the area, wouldn’t go unnoticed as to how it got there.
Yup, you have to have a great excuse for not seeing it.. these days..

Conservatives attacking election workers – there’s no other way to describe it than a war on democracy by the right.
Many are corrupted. They will do what is needed for the cause. Unlike others in nations in more dire straits, these cretins sit around eating and partying on the dole of the citizens. People on both sides may do it. However, the Progs are a thousand times worse with huge voting blocks. The African American woman in the Miami area caught means there are many others in Prog cities.

Many are corrupted. They will do what is needed for the cause. Unlike others in nations in more dire straits, these cretins sit around eating and partying on the dole of the citizens. People on both sides may do it. However, the Progs are a thousand times worse with huge voting blocks. The African American woman in the Miami area caught means there are many others in Prog cities.

Evidence????? There is absolutely none. Most of these people are volunteers who believe in the right of the people to decide elections. Nobody on either side is doing it. That's the problem. Laws to prevent voter fraud are solutions to a problem that doesn't exist.

As far as it being too flimsy to actual be funcitonal.....well, put a noose around the neck of the person standing on it in the pic, and watch what would happen if they jumped off. Not pretty.
It ain't a professional quality working gallows by some state authorized crew, but it could work to kill a man. Or a woman.
The vertical studs can suppport 1,000 lbs for a 2X4 and 4,000 lbs for a 4X4
Horizontal 2X4 on edge for a 3 foot span holds 375 lbs.

So depending on the fasteners used, this would be capable of hanging someone.

Barbie’s Dream Noose, please. :)

But yeah - y’all are dangerously hysterical dupes, whether the lie is J6 or Ukraine or the Covid Con.
"Hysterical" dupes?

The only people who are hysterical dupes, are teabaggers.

Imagine, doing THIS for one man.
Who wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire.

1693917452280.png

That is an interesting observation. I too, have seen no real reportage about that structure. It may be out there.....I just haven't seen it.

But clearly, this was an effort by several people, and planned in advance ---conspiracy? .......to bring in 2x4, 2x6, and 4x4's and erect them in-place.
It was, I am sure, intended as a prop. And a threat.
As far as it being too flimsy to actual be funcitonal
NOT really.
.....well, put a noose around the neck of the person standing on it in the pic, and watch what would happen if they jumped off. Not pretty.
Gallows usually include the trap door.

1693918239350.png

View attachment 824986

"Hysterical" dupes?

The only people who are hysterical dupes, are teabaggers.

Imagine, doing THIS for one man.
Who wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire.
What is even stranger, is Trump, a billionaire, is asking them for money to pay his legal bills.

Forum List

Back