Over A Dozen Arrested After Sending Threats To ‘Lynch’ Election Workers

Threatening to lynch anybody is such a DemoKKKrap Party thing.
Back a long time ago when the Southern Democrat Kluxers were right wing Christian terrorists, sure.

But, again, that was a long time ago, tard.

The lynchers are still right wing, but now they are Trumptards.

kkk-jesus-saves.jpg

As you show us that the sexual abuser was correct that his MAGAts would vote for him even if he shot someone in broad daylight.
Listen. Arresting Donald Trump for murder on Fifth Avenue is election interference. The Left is turning our country into a Banana Republic.

These violent right wing sore losers took their cue from the worst president of all time. And now they are collecting their prizes.

FAFO!

Over a dozen people have been arrested and nine convicted for sending threats to election workers, the United States Justice Department said.

On Thursday, Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the sentencing of two more people for threatening poll workers, including threats of to ‘lynch’ or ‘hang’ election officials.

The convictions are the result of a Justice Department task force convened in 2021 to examine more than 1,000 ‘hostile or harassing’ messages or contacts with election workers.

[snip]

On Monday, a man from Iowa was sentenced to two and a half years in prison for threatening to ‘lynch’ and ‘hang’ Republican elected officials for not overturning the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Mark Rissi, 64, was arrested after leaving death threats in voicemails sent to two Arizona officials: Clint Hickman, a member of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, and Mark Brnovich, the former Attorney General of Arizona.

Check out just how far this sicko was willing to go:

Earlier this month, Frederick Francis Goltz was sentenced to three and a half years in prison with three years of probation after threatening a ‘mass shooting of poll workers.’

Goltz, a 52-year-old from Texas, also targeted officials and private citizens in Maricopa County, Arizona after the 2020 election.

In November 2022, he posted the name, home address, and telephone numbers of a lawyer working for the Maricopa County Attorney’s office to far-right social media platforms Gab and Patriots.win.

‘It would be a shame if someone got to [sic] this children. There are some crazies out there. This kind of info shouldn’t be readily available on the internet,’ he wrote. He quickly followed it up with: ‘Someone needs to get these people AND their children. The children are the most important message to send.’

When another user told him the official’s children should be off-limits, he said: ‘NOTHING is off limits. It’s people like you that are supposedly with us, who don’t have the stomach to do what it takes to get our country back.’

Wow. And of course Traitor Trump takes no responsibility for any of this.

Good that the terrorists are being chased down.

Nobody cares.
And that’s the problem. They want us to believe that some trump supporters hauled out the lumber and tools to build that, in full view of everyone, yet no camera nor any police saw it, and the media doesn’t seem to want answers.

Conspiracy? Maybe, it just doesn’t make any sense. They claim some right wingers built that, but apparently don’t want to hold anyone accountable for it.

Back a long time ago when the Southern Democrat Kluxers were right wing Christian terrorists, sure.

But, again, that was a long time ago, tard.

The lynchers are still right wing, but now they are Trumptards.

kkk-jesus-saves.jpg
Bullshit from a scumbag lying bullshitter.

The racists are you Democrap Klan fucks.

Embrace your history and repent, ya shit muncher.

Seeing how the GOP has a pro slavery platform, MAGA weakling shoot innocent black people through closed doors, Trump called Nazi's "fine people", and all white supremecists vote for republicans, the facts prove republicans love racism and racists.

Seeing how the GOP has a pro slavery platform,

It doesn’t. In fact, it is absolutely false. Contrary to reality.

Start with a false premise — as you just deliberately did — and nothing you say has any value.

Sucks to be you.
MAGA weakling shoot innocent black people through closed doors,
False.
Trump called Nazi's "fine people",
Lie. Never happened.
and all white supremecists vote for republicans,
False. Unoriginal lie at that.
the facts prove republicans love racism and racists.
We wouldn’t know, since you never made use of any fact, you lying piece of shit

It doesn’t. In fact, it is absolutely false. Contrary to reality.

Start with a false premise — as you just deliberately did — and nothing you say has any value.

Sucks to be you.

False.

Lie. Never happened.

False. Unoriginal lie at that.

We wouldn’t know, since you never made use of any fact, you lying piece of shit
I guess you just take the deny fact based reality approach to life.

That's why you struggle to get ahead in life.
That's why you are a pathetic loser, you can't handle facts

I guess you just take the deny fact based reality approach to life.

No you moron. I deny your lies. You attempting to label a lie as a “fact” really doesn’t control.
That's why you struggle to get ahead in life.
I did fine before I retired, you ignorant twat rash. But, at least you highlight the fact that you make up shit.
That's why you are a pathetic loser,
I’m not. That would be you. Stop projecting, Bunker
you can't handle facts
You don’t offer any.

No you moron. I deny your lies. You attempting to label a lie as a “fact” really doesn’t control.

I did fine before I retired, you ignorant twat rash. But, at least you highlight the fact that you make up shit.

I’m not. That would be you. Stop projecting, Bunker

You don’t offer any.
Trump's trial(s) are going to be a vicious gut punch of reality.
Its obvious you have no credibility and everything you say is a lie. This is why you struggle to get ahead in life, then try to blame others for your mistakes and bad decisions in life.

It takes a man to admit the facts in life, you are just a scared little boy.

Trump's trial(s) are going to be a vicious gut punch of reality.
I doubt it.
It’s obvious you have no credibility and everything you say is a lie.
Not obvious. Not even remotely true. You’re the liar. Plain and simple.
This is why you struggle to get ahead in life,
I don’t. I never did. You’re still just making up shit without any facts to support your crap. In short, you’re a liar.
then try to blame others for your mistakes
I haven’t made many. But unlike a rancid twat like you, when I do, I own up to them.
and bad decisions in life.
My decisions have been pretty consistently fine. Of course, you substitute lies and speculations for facts because you’re devoted to being dishonest.
It takes a man to admit the facts in life,
Which is why you’re no man.
you are just a scared little boy.
More of your dishonesty on display.

You are worthless, Bunker.

MAGA fucks have to be made to understand their war on democracy will (1) fail and (2) their will be punishment in forfeiture of liberty and confiscation of property.

Your game, your rules.

Your life is about to get very damn miserable.

Stand down, stand back.

Should Trump be elected, he will be in prison by then. His VP will meet with the cabinet and invoke the 25th Amendment. Trump will be removed from office, remain in prison, and America will move forward.

WHEN Trump gets elected, his cabinet will make sure to hold YOU accountable.

I doubt it.

Not obvious. Not even remotely true. You’re the liar. Plain and simple.

I don’t. I never did. You’re still just making up shit without any facts to support your crap. In short, you’re a liar.

I haven’t made many. But unlike a rancid twat like you, when I do, I own up to them.

My decisions have been pretty consistently fine. Of course, you substitute lies and speculations for facts because you’re devoted to being dishonest.

Which is why you’re no man.

More of your dishonesty on display.

You are worthless, Bunker.
actions speak louder than your fake bullshit words.

The facts are on my side, you have no facts to support anything you say.

The Klan has infested both parties, ignoramus. Your lack of knowledge of American history is deep.

Republican or Democrat, the one thing Kluxxers have been, are, and always will be is right wing Christian terrorists.

That's a simple fact.

Forum List

Back