over One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
ch6tr0xbhvsmjtc3cq7o.jpg

Chart: Obama Admin. On Pace to Issue One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries - Breitbart

I heard by executive action Obama is going to give them the right to vote, 1 free abortion per year, a welcome kit containing a confederate flag and a zippo lighter. Oh and a race card.

I heard by executive action Obama is going to give them the right to vote, 1 free abortion per year, a welcome kit containing a confederate flag and a zippo lighter. Oh and a race card.
I will give them deodorant if they will use it, and a luffa sponge to actually bath..

I will give them deodorant if they will use it, and a luffa sponge to actually bath..

Ohh, man. Where were you when the last crop of 'unwashed masses' showed up?

I had to share a room in college with one, in 1981.. I also had to work around them in restaurants in the 1970's...The ones around here are from North Africa..They use the old Elizabethan era idea that plenty of perfume will cover the fear of bathing..

I had to share a room in college with one, in 1981.. I also had to work around them in restaurants in the 1970's...The ones around here are from North Africa..They use the old Elizabethan era idea that plenty of perfume will cover the fear of bathing..

My ex-wife was Irish, it took years to convince her a potato is not a bar of soap.

My ex-wife was Irish, it took years to convince her a potato is not a bar of soap.
Now know why the Irish decent people prefer non-Irish women..

She was your wife...she's still Irish....God bless her!

Don't even get me started on the Pollacks.

She was your wife...she's still Irish....God bless her!

She needs god to bless her, she's Catholic after all, needs all the help she can get.

The light bulb jokes about Poles?

The light bulb jokes about Poles?

Those are jokes?

Forum List

Back