Over the past three months, the number of reporters with access to the @WhiteHouse dropped by 31%.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Remember when Trump threw Jim Acosta out? Because Acosta acted as if there were no other reporters in the room and kept asking one question after another and was extremely rude?

And so he was given a time-out, and he sued ,and the Dems went nuts about a free press? Yada, yada, yada.

Now? 🦗 🦗 🦗

The way Shirley Temple Pierre treats that African reporter is disgraceful and un-American. But she's a Democrat so that's to be expected. I wonder if he is banned now.

The way Shirley Temple Pierre treats that African reporter is disgraceful and un-American. But she's a Democrat so that's to be expected. I wonder if he is banned now.

She is in a long line of Democrat women from turd-world countries who hate America. Included are several members of Congress, and the Jamaican import assigned to Trump's J6 case.

She is in a long line of Democrat women from turd-world countries who hate America. Included are several members of Congress, and the Jamaican import assigned to Trump's J6 case.
I didn't think it was possible to be more obnoxious than Peppermint Patty, but Shirley Temple takes the cake.

Remember when Trump threw Jim Acosta out? Because Acosta acted as if there were no other reporters in the room and kept asking one question after another and was extremely rude?

And so he was given a time-out, and he sued ,and the Dems went nuts about a free press? Yada, yada, yada.

Now? 🦗 🦗 🦗

So that means there are (at least) 900 reporters with the pass?

Seems adequate enough

The OP serves up yet another Nothing Burger; extra cheesy.

FB_IMG_1687957899272.jpg

Only state approved news shall be allowed to report on dear leader's actions.
The rest will cease and desist or will be disappeared.
I get it.

Honestly I'm surprised they still let peter doocy in there. He has always been a thorn in their side

Now? 🦗 🦗 🦗

The xiden regime is not even trying to hide their demafacist agenda

This is an assault on democracy

Right, but you right wing, racist just love America so much until it's time to pick up a weapon and stand a post.

Right, but you right wing, racist just love America so much until it's time to pick up a weapon and stand a post.
There are more people that ID as conservative then demafasict that are serving on the military

Try again plantation boy

Now? 🦗 🦗 🦗

Wow, the talon news cut staff!!!

There are more people that ID as conservative then demafasict that are serving on the military

Try again plantation boy
I didn't say anything about folks serving in the military, I said the cowards who don't. Now get back on your knees and do what you do best, boot licker.

Forum List

Back