Overheard folks at work bashing me

Guy said I have terrible communication skills and the worst people skills he has ever seen

I guess 5 yrs dealing with Vegas trash will do that

my damn employee never defended me and that is BS

funny as this was my first ease drop in months and can’t imagine what else I missed lol
One the most basic tools of effective management is to practice consistent, open communication, and to encourage honest feedback from those in your organization.

Most managers who don't consistently apply those habits are usually doomed to fail, no matter if their business is in Las Vegas, or somewhere on the other side of the world.

Before I retired, I always noticed a direct correlation between the quality of a managers communication and the results that they achieved.

Guy said I have terrible communication skills and the worst people skills he has ever seen

funny as this was my first ease drop in months and can’t imagine what else I missed lol
Maybe take the criticism and work on your communication and people skills. Just because something is hurtful, that doesn't mean it's incorrect.

I suggest not expecting people to defend you. It's better that way, so that you can more accurately consider whether the criticism is true or not.

Nobody is perfect, so one should always be working on his/herself.

Maybe take the criticism and work on your communication and people skills. Just because something is hurtful, that doesn't mean it's incorrect.

I suggest not expecting people to defend you. It's better that way, so that you can more accurately consider whether the criticism is true or not.

Nobody is perfect, so one should always be working on his/herself.
True ??
well lol
It’s 1000 percent True lol 😂

I’m not surprised at all. Try the golden rule and making conscious efforts to serve others in a helpful and honest way. See how that plays out for ya

The good thing about this kind of matter is that you eventually learn where you stand with people. I understand why you are upset about no one coming to your defense, but if there is anything that I have learned in life, it is that sometimes doing that will only make things worse. The Will Smith and Chris Rock matter might be the perfect example. Now if you had been physically attacked and no one came to your defense, then it would have been a whole other story. You most definitely would've had the grounds for an arrest/lawsuit/job termination towards those who only enabled the perpetrator, but yeah at the end of the day, people have the right to complain if something bothers them enough. What is done about it though of course is what will tell the true story.

God bless you and your work circle always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever doesn't approve of the way that you are, what they apparently don't realize is that they are free to quit at any time because at the end of the day, no one is forcing them to be there.

The good thing about this kind of matter is that you eventually learn where you stand with people. I understand why you are upset about no one coming to your defense, but if there is anything that I have learned in life, it is that sometimes doing that will only make things worse. The Will Smith and Chris Rock matter might be the perfect example. Now if you had been physically attacked and no one came to your defense, then it would have been a whole other story. You most definitely would've had the grounds for an arrest/lawsuit/job termination towards those who only enabled the perpetrator, but yeah at the end of the day, people have the right to complain if something bothers them enough. What is done about it though of course is what will tell the true story.

God bless you and your work circle always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever doesn't approve of the way that you are, what they apparently don't realize is that they are free to quit at any time because at the end of the day, no one is forcing them to be there.

in fact , my employee attacked me by saying he agrees and I don’t belong anywhere near people
The MF

Forum List

Back