Own History: George Zimmerman To Auction Off 'Heroic' Pistol That Put Down Animal Trayvon Martin

Good for George. If the leftist media hadn't ruined this innocent man's life...I would think this was classless...but because the lying media has made it hard for him to find work and all of that...I make an exception.

First of all, anyone can find work if they want to. I'm sure he could be a janitor somewhere. It's probably the only thing he's qualified for anyway. And he's hardly innocent. How many mug-shots of him do the police have on file now (from other cases)?
In the case in question, he was innocent. You could say following Trayboon after he took off running was a dumb idea and I would agree with you on that, but he was vindicated in the case that drove him into the spotlight...it was self defense. So what you can do is stop acting like a fat old housewife, treating this story like it's your own real life soap opera...and stop pretending you actually give two shits about Trayboon, George, or Trayboons worthless shitty parents.

Nobody besides people who know these folks personally gives an actual shit about any of the people involved in this whole affair. You just want to pat yourself on the back and feel good about yourself....like most SJW clowns.

You know nothing about me. I said nothing personal about you--only about the people in question. Obviously, I do care because I believe Trayvon's civil rights were violated. You will not win this debate just because you lace your posts with expletives. That doesn't prove anything.
There is no debate. You are a clown.

Well, you certainly proved your point by calling me names.
I said he is justified to auction his gun off because the media ruined the guy's life, otherwise I'd view this as a classless thing to do. And you started harping about mugshots. What's there to debate? You just like to argue or something? I would like to see you get thrust into the spotlight, have your reputation ruined, get a hit put on your head....and not do whatever possible to keep a roof over your head and food in the fridge, jackass.

I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

George Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Trayvon Martin, report says
It's a POS Kel Tek PF9, 9mm if you pay more than retail ($300) for it then you're an idiot

First of all, anyone can find work if they want to. I'm sure he could be a janitor somewhere. It's probably the only thing he's qualified for anyway. And he's hardly innocent. How many mug-shots of him do the police have on file now (from other cases)?
In the case in question, he was innocent. You could say following Trayboon after he took off running was a dumb idea and I would agree with you on that, but he was vindicated in the case that drove him into the spotlight...it was self defense. So what you can do is stop acting like a fat old housewife, treating this story like it's your own real life soap opera...and stop pretending you actually give two shits about Trayboon, George, or Trayboons worthless shitty parents.

Nobody besides people who know these folks personally gives an actual shit about any of the people involved in this whole affair. You just want to pat yourself on the back and feel good about yourself....like most SJW clowns.

You know nothing about me. I said nothing personal about you--only about the people in question. Obviously, I do care because I believe Trayvon's civil rights were violated. You will not win this debate just because you lace your posts with expletives. That doesn't prove anything.

I said he is justified to auction his gun off because the media ruined the guy's life, otherwise I'd view this as a classless thing to do. And you started harping about mugshots. What's there to debate? You just like to argue or something? I would like to see you get thrust into the spotlight, have your reputation ruined, get a hit put on your head....and not do whatever possible to keep a roof over your head and food in the fridge, jackass.

Again with the names. Maybe he wouldn't have trouble putting food on the table if he wasn't a foolish vigilante wannabe in the first place and a jerk, in general. Is he some kind of hero to you?

The guy need the money. I'm sure all state and federal regulations will be observed by the auction company. The U.S. goalie Jim Craig from the historic US/Russian 1980 olympic game is auctioning off his medal and maybe a uniform or something. You gotta do what you gotta do when times are tough.

Anyone can sell anything they want if the public is gullible enough to buy it

But anyone who pays more than the 300 bucks that crappy little 9mm sells for is an idiot

But anyone who pays more than the 300 bucks that crappy little 9mm sells for is an idiot

That depends on WHY they are buying it.

IF they are looking for a great shooting tool, then you are right.

If they want a piece of history, then you are blowing your brains through your nose again.

:D

Again with the names. Maybe he wouldn't have trouble putting food on the table if he wasn't a foolish vigilante wannabe in the first place and a jerk, in general. Is he some kind of hero to you?
He was a neighborhood watchman, he was doing what he volunteered to do. Where is your evidence of his intent on being a vigilante? Do you consider all neighborhood watch folks vigilantes?

I agree. I wouldn't have paid $300 for it either. The model goes for $200-$250 nowadays.

If they want a piece of history, then you are blowing your brains through your nose again.

Piece of history don't make me laugh

A civil war saber or a WWII Ruger is a piece of history not some Piece of shit 9mm that was used in a shooting of a teen ager

True. Surprised I didn't catch that.

He was a neighborhood watchman, he was doing what he volunteered to do. Where is your evidence of his intent on being a vigilante? Do you consider all neighborhood watch folks vigilantes?

He was told by his superior to stay in the car and not to follow Trayvon. He should've done what he was told. At work, or at places where I've volunteered, I do what I'm told to do by my superiors. They have had more training than me.

He was told by his superior to stay in the car and not to follow Trayvon. He should've done what he was told. At work, or at places where I've volunteered, I do what I'm told to do by my superiors. They have had more training than me.
No, he was told he didn't have to do that. That wasn't an order. Do I need to grab the audio? And 1) He wasn't a cop and 2)Even if he was, a 9-11 dispatcher isn't a superior to a cop....they're just dispatchers.

Any other dumb points you have to make?

I get the idea that Zimmerman is a big hero to alot of ppl. My heroes are the soldiers in Iraq, not that jerk-off at all. I guess everyone is different.

I get the idea that Zimmerman is a big hero to alot of ppl. My heroes are the soldiers in Iraq, not that jerk-off at all. I guess everyone is different.
Has nothing to do with him being a hero, he was slandered by the leftist media for defending himself. He's not a hero, he's just a guy who did what he had to do after making a bad call and following a thug after he had already ran away...that was screwed by the media.

Good for George. If the leftist media hadn't ruined this innocent man's life...I would think this was classless...but because the lying media has made it hard for him to find work and all of that...I make an exception.

First of all, it was Trayvon who was violating the civil rights of the apartment dwellers by casing their apartments, peering in their windows searching for things to burglarize.

Last edited:

He was told by his superior to stay in the car and not to follow Trayvon.
What superior?

What about Martin, not only having his life taken away, but his "reputation" muddied? The only jackass here is you. Martin did nothing wrong, nothing illegal. I hate self-appointed vigilantes. I once scooped a newspaper off the street, thinking it was discarded. A crazy guy started following me, for a one-dollar paper that wasn't even his, threatened me in front of a crowd, and might've killed me. A crazy Zimmerman type of fool. Zimmerman has had about six mug-shots taken of him since then! He's a POS!!

What about Martin, not only having his life taken away, but his "reputation" muddied? The only jackass here is you. Martin did nothing wrong, nothing illegal. I hate self-appointed vigilantes. I once scooped a newspaper off the street, thinking it was discarded. A crazy guy started following me, for a one-dollar paper that wasn't even his, threatened me in front of a crowd, and might've killed me. A crazy Zimmerman type of fool. Zimmerman has had about six mug-shots taken of him since then! He's a POS!!
You're an idiot.

I ask again liberals:

When OJ was acquitted we were told by the left to leave OJ alone, the justice system had played its hand and he was not guilty. But when the same thing happens to Zimmy, the left won't do the same with him and keeps harping about his guilt even though he's innocent by the courts.

So I ask again.....why the double standard?

Forum List

Back