Own History: George Zimmerman To Auction Off 'Heroic' Pistol That Put Down Animal Trayvon Martin

Leopards can't change their spots, as with thugs like Trayvon... Lol
Exactly as you cannot help but be a piece of shit...its your excremental nature ..its your Karma for wishing death on an innocent person
innocent?
rL3ug63.jpg

Leopards can't change their spots, as with thugs like Trayvon... Lol
Exactly as you cannot help but be a piece of shit...its your excremental nature ..its your Karma for wishing death on an innocent person
innocent?
The smell of you from being a piece of shit is somewhat gross ..like rejoicing at the death of an innocent man at the hand of a serial criminal...........
Like I said one thug legally killed another thug, justice was served…

The smell of you from being a piece of shit is somewhat gross ..like rejoicing at the death of an innocent man at the hand of a serial criminal...........
Like I said...you are one nasty POS and a conservative but I repeat myself...you are a racist hater of Trayvon Martin and you are an ally of serial criminal Zimmerman

Like I said...you are one nasty POS and a conservative but I repeat myself...you are a racist hater of Trayvon Martin and you are an ally of serial criminal Zimmerman
You do realize they are/were both minorities don't you, a little dense are we??
Lol

Why did he deserve to be killed? For buying a snack for watching an NBA game on TV?

Oh yea, buying a snack. LOL Don't try to rewrite history. He was buying the ingredients to make LEAN. At the time this happened, he was suspended from school for illegal drug use. The autopsy showed he had weed in his system. So he was high when he attacked GZ.

Druggie thug got what druggie thug deserved.

You do realize they are/were both minorities don't you, a little dense are we??
Lol

Martin did nothing wrong on the night in question. He was an inexperienced kid, looking out for his own life. He was basically executed for buying an NBA snack. I can't understand the way your mind works, and I thank Gd my mind doesn't work like that. End of story. Have a nice day.

Why did he deserve to be killed? For buying a snack for watching an NBA game on TV?

Oh yea, buying a snack. LOL Don't try to rewrite history. He was buying the ingredients to make LEAN. At the time this happened, he was suspended from school for illegal drug use. The autopsy showed he had weed in his system. So he was high when he attacked GZ.

you are another fuck head making up shit to pretend you are not racist

Sometimes I see high-school kids, both black and white, smoking weed. (My white high-school pals smoke weed 30 years ago.) I don't have the right to shoot them dead.

Nope, he was killed for attacking GZ. Quit trying to re-write history. When people are on drugs they can act irrationally and become violent. TM is pushing up daisies because of this.

Funny, how with OJ, liberals told us "he was acquitted, leave him alone" yet with GZ, when republicans say the same thing, liberals just won't let it go. HE WAS FOUND TO BE NOT GUILTY. HE WALKED. HE IS A FREE MAN.

Nope, he was killed for attacking GZ. Quit trying to re-write history. When people are on drugs they can act irrationally and become violent. TM is pushing up daisies because of this.

Funny, how with OJ, liberals told us "he was acquitted, leave him alone" yet with GZ, when republicans say the same thing, liberals just won't let it go. HE WAS FOUND TO BE NOT GUILTY. HE WALKED. HE IS A FREE MAN.

I live in a pretty straight-up world, but even I had friends who smoke weed back in the day (all white). One of them is a banker now. Another owns a taxi company. Martin was a teen that smoke weed. You must live in a very sheltered world if that kind of thing shocks you. As for the attack, BUT for the fact that he was followed (stalked really), this teen--who thought that he was fighting for his life--would be alive today.

I live in a pretty straight-up world, but even I had friends who smoke weed back in the day (all white). One of them is a banker now. Another owns a taxi company. Martin was a teen that smoke weed. You must live in a very sheltered world if that kind of thing shocks you. As for the attack, BUT for the fact that he was followed (stalked really), this teen--who thought that he was fighting for his life--would be alive today.
Dude the man that Trump has named as his Economic adviser is a crack head............
God, Cocaine, Money and Forgetting: A Look at Donald Trump's ...
Kudlow kept drinking and snorting, and National Review fired him after a year. He hit rock bottom in 1995 and shipped out for five months in a Minnesota rehab.

Nope. Druggie thug punk suspended from school for pot gets into a fight with someone packin' heat. Takes a 100grain bullet at 1300fps to the abdomen. Death within a minute.

Note to self: Druggie thugs should stay home and not start fights they can't win.

It really is so sad. I've been reading up on the case and getting a clearer picture. How many of us have gotten the munchies while watching a basketball game? The NBA game was about to start. Martin walked down to the corner store to get some Skittles and an iced tea. It started raining harder as he was walking home so he put on his hood. How many of us have done that when a little drizzle turns into rain? Zimmerman, a crackpot volunteer neighborhood watchman, spotted Martin walking. He radio'ed in to his dispatcher--a professional cop--and told him the situation. "Are you following him?", the cop asked. When Zimmerman replied yes, the cop said, "OK, we don't need you to do that!" "These bastards always get away!", Zimmerman muttered, and he started huffing and puffing to get to his prey as fast as possible. Martin called his girlfriend. "This dude is following me," he told her. "A crazy, creepy ass is following me." "Run!!", she told him. Not the best advice, but how was she to know? They were both just kids! And that's a big point. He was a kid, he got spooked, he thought he was fighting for his life! "Why are you following me?", he demanded to know of Zimmerman, when Zimmerman caught up with him. A one-minute gap in the tape. It always happens like that. Who was it on the tape that cried for help? Who was it that said, "This will be the last night of your life?" It's unclear. When did Martin catch sight of the gun? Can you imagine what he thought then? If it was me, I would've thought, "This guy is packing heat! It's either me or him. He has a gun and I don't. One of us is going to die tonight and it's not going to be me!" A witness cried afterwards for 15 minutes. "How could I have saved him?" A 17-year-old kid went out to get some munchies for an NBA game. It was the last night of his life. That POS Zimmerman goes on to have brushes with the law. I wish I had $50,000 to hire a hit-man...

Don't you guys realize that a 17-year-old isn't fully cooked yet, that his mind is still developing? If some crazy guy were following you, wouldn't your heart start beating faster? Wouldn't your adrenaline start pumping, and wouldn't your survival instincts kick in? Martin had an interest in aviation and airplanes. Would you want your life, or your son's, to be cut down before it even had a chance to start--in a cold, dark, rainy alley?
I smoked weed twice as a teen. Should I have been executed for doing that?

Nope. Druggie thug punk suspended from school for pot gets into a fight with someone packin' heat. Takes a 100grain bullet at 1300fps to the abdomen. Death within a minute.

Note to self: Druggie thugs should stay home and not start fights they can't win.

So suspension warrants a death penalty now? My whole class cut a class once to protest a teacher we didn't like. (This was 30 years ago.) The principal suspended the entire class for a day. I guess, according to you, we all deserved death by a firing squad. Your second sentence is insane. Taking a walk is not a capital offense.

Martin was 140 pounds and unarmed. Zimmerman was 250 pounds and had a pistol. Martin earned mostly A's and B's in school and had no criminal record. Zimmerman has had repeated brushes with the law. Martin was still legally a minor, and 11 years younger than Zimmerman. Why is the clear victim in this case demonized and called an animal? WTF is wrong with all of you?

All the people here have no heart and no soul. America is doomed.

All the people here have no heart and no soul. America is doomed.

Nope, I have no heart for a druggie thug who jumps someone and gets shot.

Nope, couldn't care less.

The second he turned around and attacked, yes, he became the thug.

Zimmerman might be (well, really is there any doubt?) a moron and of questionable character. However, nobody is required to take a beating from an assailant!

If a guy who is bigger than you attacks you, yells that he’s going to kill you, pins you to the ground, breaks your nose, and slams your head repeatedly to the pavement, I think you’d believe your life was in jeopardy. At that moment, under the law, GZ was legally justified in using deadly force to defend his life.

This case isn’t even a close call.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back