OWNED! Obama used SAME rhetoric as Trump in denouncing terror!!

Because he refused to name the group that inspired the terrorist. Just like his arch-rival, Obama, whom he gleefully lambasted just a year ago for the same damned thing.

Is that in response to my post?

Yessir.
Because he refused to name the group that inspired the terrorist.

Who inspired the terrorist?

Which side of the fight did the terrorist fight for?

Blaming everything on the WSists?

Why?

Because he literally ran into a crowd of people trying to kill as many as he could. And he has, apparently, clear ideological leanings toward the group, if not a direct affiliation.

The fact that anyone is defending it is baffling to me. It's actually quite disgusting. I'd be saying the same thing if liberals were coming out in defense of the Dallas shooter. And while I did not see that happening, I wouldn't be surprised.
Because he literally ran into a crowd of people trying to kill as many as he could.

He did?

When did he confess to that?

when did the investigators determine that?

what flimsy evidence did you use to get to that decision

Okay, I give up. Honestly, believe what you want. Whatever alternative universe you're living in, enjoy yourself there.

I'm not hysterical. I was actually rooting for him to come out strong against the WHITE SUPREMACIST groups. But he disappointed me yet again ...
come out strong against the WHITE SUPREMACIST groups.
Why would he do that?

They were only half the problem

I'm not talking about the fighting. It's unclear what happened there.

All I'm saying is, if we should come out strong against Islamic terror when we see it (and we should), should we not also come out strong against white supremacist inspired terror? It's not rocket science.
should we not also come out strong against white supremacist inspired terror?

Shouldn't you come out against BOTH sides involved?

Is that in response to my post?

Yessir.
Because he refused to name the group that inspired the terrorist.

Who inspired the terrorist?

Which side of the fight did the terrorist fight for?

Blaming everything on the WSists?

Why?

Because he literally ran into a crowd of people trying to kill as many as he could. And he has, apparently, clear ideological leanings toward the group, if not a direct affiliation.

The fact that anyone is defending it is baffling to me. It's actually quite disgusting. I'd be saying the same thing if liberals were coming out in defense of the Dallas shooter. And while I did not see that happening, I wouldn't be surprised.
Because he literally ran into a crowd of people trying to kill as many as he could.

He did?

When did he confess to that?

when did the investigators determine that?

what flimsy evidence did you use to get to that decision

Okay, I give up. Honestly, believe what you want. Whatever alternative universe you're living in, enjoy yourself there.
Honestly, believe what you want.

I'll believe the facts..

WHEN they come out

Forum List

Back