Owner of restaurant that booted out Sara Huckabee Sanders speaks

I don't condone it but to be fair Sanders lies a lot so how can you ever figure out what she really wants off the menu. Then even when she seems truthful she is evasive. If I was the owner I wouldn't wan't to put my staff through figuring out her bs and wasting everyone's time like she does with the press.
What classical ridiculous answer from a libwit dimtard that can't successfully pour pee from a boot with the directions on the heel.

I don't condone it but to be fair Sanders lies a lot so how can you ever figure out what she really wants off the menu. Then even when she seems truthful she is evasive. If I was the owner I wouldn't wan't to put my staff through figuring out her bs and wasting everyone's time like she does with the press.
What classical ridiculous answer from a libwit dimtard that can't successfully pour pee from a boot with the directions on the heel.
Someone can't take a joke
1jc78f.jpg

i'm sure the restaurant will weather the storm of all the people who never went there continuing to not go there.

I’m sure your logic is fucking retarded.

What about all the people that don’t hate Trump and USED to eat at The Red Hen?

Is del the new truthmatters or what?

I don't condone it but to be fair Sanders lies a lot so how can you ever figure out what she really wants off the menu. Then even when she seems truthful she is evasive. If I was the owner I wouldn't wan't to put my staff through figuring out her bs.

They had already ordered. You dizzy from the spin yet?
Yes but would you really trust Sanders to stand behind her order? I wouldn't.

She offered to pay for meal she would not eat.

1jc78f.jpg
You are too stupid to make a joke. You idiotic remark backfired and you lie to cover it. Double fail. Run for office.

I don't condone it but to be fair Sanders lies a lot so how can you ever figure out what she really wants off the menu. Then even when she seems truthful she is evasive. If I was the owner I wouldn't wan't to put my staff through figuring out her bs.

I think she was treated unfairly. I'm making light of the situation with bad jokes.

Remember, Mike Pence has to roll back the law in his state because it was discriminatory against gays.

Republicans had no problem with that.

Because of all the people the GOP hate, they hate gays most. Gays are at the very top of their hate list.

1jc78f.jpg
You are too stupid to make a joke. You idiotic remark backfired and you lie to cover it. Double fail. Run for office.
Hell I would probably do better than the useless stiffs in there now. You should run too.

I think she was treated unfairly. I'm making light of the situation with bad jokes.
No soup for you!

No soup for you!

The only way a leftist can respond to what they really are is use the snowflake. They must reflect their own self image upon another it makes them feel better about themselves . That's how most cowards are.

These are the owners Red Hen restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave because she works for our President... I personally believe anyone, has the right to refuse service for any reason… What are your thoughts? Call them and give them your opinion…Red Hen Restaurant Phone Number. Lexington Va. 504-464-4401. Or you can review them on yelp.

W
hether the number is real or not I haven't got a clue.

The only way a leftist can respond to what they really are is use the snowflake. They must reflect their own self image upon another it makes them feel better about themselves . That's how most cowards are.

These are the owners Red Hen restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave because she works for our President... I personally believe anyone, has the right to refuse service for any reason… What are your thoughts? Call them and give them your opinion…Red Hen Restaurant Phone Number. Lexington Va. 504-464-4401. Or you can review them on yelp.

W
hether the number is real or not I haven't got a clue.

I think they have an absolute right to serve or not serve anyone they like. I just don't see that if the roles were reverse and a conservative business turned about a liberal, the liberals would support the concept then.

Remember, Mike Pence has to roll back the law in his state because it was discriminatory against gays.

Republicans had no problem with that.

Because of all the people the GOP hate, they hate gays most. Gays are at the very top of their hate list.

Jeez you can’t even keep your lies straight. Unless of course you think 0bama is gay.

Forum List

Back