🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pacing

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Tis the mourning it all starts. If Trump wins five states Cruz has a SMALL chance at a brokered convention. If Trump wins six, well Hillary Clinton the DNC and the RNC get their first case of morning sickness in years. There will be projectile chunk blowing from liberal strong holds and Rino camps all across America.

Morning sickness as in this case should last about three months with the every morning chunk blowing and the violent mood swings and of course one hell of a lot of crying. Then of course comes the "bloating", and I expect this bitch to be some real weight on.

I expect the bloating will go on until November when contractions will start. LONG contractions with LOTS of screaming. You will hear things about your family and friends that make you shake. The birth will take place in January. It will most likely be a cold mourning with light winds.

But before you will lie the new birth of liberty of freedom and security. And you as a parent will once again have cause have reason to care to nurture and to defend.
America will once again have its birth right back. Americans once again will be its cradle.

I myself look forward to being a parent again, you?

Fury

The delegates aren't tied to whom they voted for in the Republican Primaries/Caucuses. They can voted differently in a Brokered Convention if they want.

You think America's Owners are just gonna' give up their slaves so easily?

• Banned
The delegates aren't tied to whom they voted for in the Republican Primaries/Caucuses. They can voted differently in a Brokered Convention if they want.

You think America's Owners are just gonna' give up their slaves so easily?
Why I think is they will insist on Kasich as VP thus having a voice inside the oval office. They are looking at a revolt otherwise and I don't think they are ready yet.

So well get a popularly elected President with an Insider Controlled VP? Like Reagan/Bush?

It's possible I guess.

Why I think is they will insist on Kasich as VP thus having a voice inside the oval office. They are looking at a revolt otherwise and I don't think they are ready yet.

Kasich insists that he won't take the VP slot, but others have made that same claim before

Kasich is my guy, has been for 20 years, balanced budgets have always been my "hot button" issue

my biggest beefs with Trump are his unfavorables/electability and his bullying

I was ready to jump on board, and then he goes and calls Fiorina a "horseface" and I'm thinking WTF???

I know a lot of people that hate him and won't vote for him, it is a little disconcerting

He did say that he will pick "an establishment type" for VP

If not Kasich, maybe Newt? Those two were quite a team (and considered anti-establishment themselves in the late 90's)

But Kasich on the Trump ticket just makes sense, ESPECIALLY if John gets FULL CONTROL of the fucking budget - Trump said he will hire the best people, here is a golden opportunity to prove it

Right now I am seeing:

Chris Christie as AG
Jeff Sessions as NSA
Ben Carson as Surgeon General

those 3 are starting in the right direction as we need to unify

Kasich as Treasury Secretary if he really won't be VP

and a list of people who are on the consideration list for SCOTUS

Trump has a lot of scorched earth to mend

I just hope we aren't gift wrapping the WH for the Hildebeast

• Banned

Kasich insists that he won't take the VP slot, but others have made that same claim before

Kasich is my guy, has been for 20 years, balanced budgets have always been my "hot button" issue

my biggest beefs with Trump are his unfavorables/electability and his bullying

I was ready to jump on board, and then he goes and calls Fiorina a "horseface" and I'm thinking WTF???

I know a lot of people that hate him and won't vote for him, it is a little disconcerting

He did say that he will pick "an establishment type" for VP

If not Kasich, maybe Newt? Those two were quite a team (and considered anti-establishment themselves in the late 90's)

But Kasich on the Trump ticket just makes sense, ESPECIALLY if John gets FULL CONTROL of the fucking budget - Trump said he will hire the best people, here is a golden opportunity to prove it

Right now I am seeing:

Chris Christie as AG
Jeff Sessions as NSA
Ben Carson as Surgeon General

those 3 are starting in the right direction as we need to unify

Kasich as Treasury Secretary if he really won't be VP

and a list of people who are on the consideration list for SCOTUS

Trump has a lot of scorched earth to mend

I just hope we aren't gift wrapping the WH for the Hildebeast
Kasich does do well on budget. A VP slot for him would really put him in a position to do something about it. It is truly time we had a working VP.

Nothing can grow now in Trump's scorched earth policy in time to bring fruition before election day.

His campaign wills starve itself by lack of vote.

Dick Cheney had some authority, so why not?

Trump/Kasich would be a winner

We'd get Ohio for sure, and probably Pennsylvania

Wisconsin and Michigan would be in play

The unions like Kasich

Kasich would make sense, but he won't do it. He will be working toward 2020.

Nothing can grow now in Trump's scorched earth policy in time to bring fruition before election day.

Guess you have never been a farmer. That is where scorched earth comes from. Farmers used to burn their fields to put nitrogen back in the soil. And it makes everything grow and green.

If Trump picks Kasich as VP, that would be a major screw up. I think it unlikely considering what Trump has said about the scumbag Kasich. Why would he take a Leyman Brothers asshole and big gov statist warmonger?

Guess you have never been a farmer. That is where scorched earth comes from. Farmers used to burn their fields to put nitrogen back in the soil. And it makes everything grow and green.
I understand it far better than do you. The key phrase is "in time". The clock is running out for Trump.

Dick Cheney had some authority, so why not?

Trump/Kasich would be a winner

We'd get Ohio for sure, and probably Pennsylvania

Wisconsin and Michigan would be in play

The unions like Kasich
A lot of the unions are starting to like Trump because as those cities go broke union members lose benefits. And the only cure for that is for those cities to make money because the tit is drying up.

Have you hopes about unions, df, but you don't have solid, concrete evidence of such hopes.

I understand it far better than do you. The key phrase is "in time". The clock is running out for Trump.
Plenty of time, this summer will see Obamacare die on the vine. Insurance companies are bailing and the money is running out.

If Trump picks Kasich as VP, that would be a major screw up. I think it unlikely considering what Trump has said about the scumbag Kasich. Why would he take a Leyman Brothers asshole and big gov statist warmonger?

Kasich is not "big government"

I understand that he expanded healthcare in Ohio, but the guy has a long history of prudent government

FWIW, Kasich was a Reagan guy in 1976 - Ronnie ALMOST took the nomination from Ford that year

Kasich has been on the side of angels for a long time. NO, I do not agree with him 100% of the time, but the man did something that endeared him to me when he wrote balanced federal budgets in the 90's

Had we followed his strategy when Bush took over... Well, that subject deserves its own thread (or book)

Anyway, we had better find a way to unify of we will lose SCOTUS for the next several decades

Kasich is not "big government"

I understand that he expanded healthcare in Ohio, but the guy has a long history of prudent government

FWIW, Kasich was a Reagan guy in 1976 - Ronnie ALMOST took the nomination from Ford that year

Kasich has been on the side of angels for a long time. NO, I do not agree with him 100% of the time, but the man did something that endeared him to me when he wrote balanced federal budgets in the 90's

Had we followed his strategy when Bush took over... Well, that subject deserves its own thread (or book)

Anyway, we had better find a way to unify of we will lose SCOTUS for the next several decades
He is owned by Wall Street. He is a big gov statist....without question.

I don't give a shit about the R party. I hope it dies...and if Trump wins the nomination and the establishment lead by the asshole Kasich takes it from him, the R party will die.

Maybe, but it gives Kasich a chance to be his own man not the party bitch. He might bite at the chance.

Forum List

Back