🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pacing

Have you hopes about unions, df, but you don't have solid, concrete evidence of such hopes.

Kasich already has union support because of the fantastic job he has done as Governor of Ohio

Trump's tough talk on bringing back jobs and negotiating better trade deals IS getting him support amongst union members

Bringing in the typically dem voting "white working class" IS NOT a pipe dream

The question is, how much of a fit will "the GOP Establishment" throw?

Are they willing to work for a Hillary candidacy just to deny Trump?

The argument that we "had to accept Dole, McCain & Romney" but those cocksuckers won't reciprocate and back Trump?

Fuck them if that plays out true - if it does, they are dead to me

If Trump picks Kasich as VP, that would be a major screw up. I think it unlikely considering what Trump has said about the scumbag Kasich. Why would he take a Leyman Brothers asshole and big gov statist warmonger?
Maybe, but it gives Kasich a chance to be his own man not the party bitch. He might bite at the chance.
Kasich adds nothing to the ticket. He is a big phony...typical lying corrupt politician.

He is owned by Wall Street. He is a big gov statist....without question.

I don't give a shit about the R party. I hope it dies...and if Trump wins the nomination and the establishment lead by the asshole Kasich takes it from him, the R party will die.

owned? give me a break

I will take a balanced budget and stronger economy for $1,000 Alex!

I don't give a shit about the R party. I hope it dies...and if Trump wins the nomination and the establishment lead by the asshole Kasich takes it from him, the R party will die.

owned? give me a break

He worked for Leyman. He is for amnesty and open borders. Need I say more?

If Trump picks Kasich as VP, that would be a major screw up. I think it unlikely considering what Trump has said about the scumbag Kasich. Why would he take a Leyman Brothers asshole and big gov statist warmonger?
Maybe, but it gives Kasich a chance to be his own man not the party bitch. He might bite at the chance.
Kasich adds nothing to the ticket. He is a big phony...typical lying corrupt politician.

Bullshit, again, he has a history of fantastic budgets that spend less than gets taken in

and he hand delivers Ohio

Remember the Buckeye State?

No republican has ever won without Ohio...

today is the day when we are all on edge, we will have a pretty good idea on the winner, and maybe even the ticket, i think most of us agree that if donald kicks ass,,,,looks like a donald/cruz ticket,,,if Donald does Ok,,,,and Cruz rises,,,looks like either a Cruz/Trump or Cruz Rubio ticket,,,,,any of three combinations should beat Hillary easily

owned? give me a break

But as VP he has no say on borders does he? And if Trump is elected borders close. Kasich would do fine on budget, better than we have now.

owned? give me a break

he is for a path to legalization, but says he will secure the border - same policy Reagan implemented

Here's a dirty little secret, Trump won't round up and deport 10 million people either...

Anyway, we will find out today how things shake out...

owned? give me a break

he is for a path to legalization, but says he will secure the border - same policy Reagan implemented

Here's a dirty little secret, Trump won't round up and deport 10 million people either...

Anyway, we will find out today how things shake out...
You keep citing Reagan as if that means something. Why? Kasich has been in gov since Reagan...that is a long time. He has a long record of appeasement with Ds and growing government.

It is NOT a dirty little secret that "Trump won't round up and deport 10 million people." It is pretty clear that he has no intention of doing that. Many will self depart if they can't get jobs, welfare, schooling, healthcare...etc. It is a left wing talking point to talk of rounding up and deporting.

Forum List

Back