🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pain lingers for lesbian couple denied in Sweet Cakes case

just a couple of fat disgusting Dykes.......they are getting what they deserve.

55b7afa91700002500565b9d.jpeg
Why? Why do they "deserve" such hatred?
They set out to, and did, destroy the lives and business of someone who simply refused to commit a sin.

They thought there was no price to pay. There was.

Is this a "Christian" message?

"I am buying up my ammo right now you filthy, ugly, disgusting, fat, stupid, cruel, anti-Christian piece of liberal scum," she read aloud. "I am getting ready for the war so I hope you have a good hiding place, you sick, disgusting, miserable, piece of degenerate lesbian scum."

If that is, indeed, a representation of "Chritianity", I wonder why it has never been expressed in the church I attend. Why should anyone think that Christianity means what this alleged Christian thinks?

These bigoted are twisting a loving, forgiving, beautiful faith to serve a vile and evil purpose. Bigots like the one quoted here are, in fact, more in sympatico with the Taliban in their abuse of faith to foment hate.
That's the message of someone fed up with being forced to violate their beliefs.
I'm 59 years old and a Christian. I have never heard my minister tell the congregation to avoid commerce with homosexuals. Never.

Where did this hatful dogma come from? Christ Himself? I can't find that sort of admonition in His teachings. He taught to love others as we would be loved. He taught to judge not lest he be judged. He taught to cast not the first stone for we too bear sin.

Don't tell me that these beliefs are part and parcel of Christian love because they aren't. It's just old fashioned Gay bashing hoping to find protection behind Scripture. Twisting Christianity to serve their vile thinking.

A few years ago I refused to paint the portrait of a lesbian couple. They lost that case. What they want is to be able to force people like me to do whatever they want, whether or not there is a business.

Because they ruined that innocent couples business.
That business is open to the public, licensed as such and located here in the United States. The business people ruined their business by acting in a bigoted way, discriminating for no legitimate reason.

"I am buying up my ammo right now you filthy, ugly, disgusting, fat, stupid, cruel, anti-Christian piece of liberal scum," she read aloud. "I am getting ready for the war so I hope you have a good hiding place, you sick, disgusting, miserable, piece of degenerate lesbian scum."

If that is, indeed, a representation of "Chritianity", I wonder why it has never been expressed in the church I attend. Why should anyone think that Christianity means what this alleged Christian thinks?

These bigoted are twisting a loving, forgiving, beautiful faith to serve a vile and evil purpose. Bigots like the one quoted here are, in fact, more in sympatico with the Taliban in their abuse of faith to foment hate.
That's the message of someone fed up with being forced to violate their beliefs.
I'm 59 years old and a Christian. I have never heard my minister tell the congregation to avoid commerce with homosexuals. Never.

Where did this hatful dogma come from? Christ Himself? I can't find that sort of admonition in His teachings. He taught to love others as we would be loved. He taught to judge not lest he be judged. He taught to cast not the first stone for we too bear sin.

Don't tell me that these beliefs are part and parcel of Christian love because they aren't. It's just old fashioned Gay bashing hoping to find protection behind Scripture. Twisting Christianity to serve their vile thinking.
Your pastor never admonished against sinful conduct?

Baking a cake, conducting business without bigotry is not a sin.

That business is open to the public, licensed as such and located here in the United States. The business people ruined their business by acting in a bigoted way, discriminating for no legitimate reason.
Okay. Now we have part 2, where the perverts get what's coming to them.

One doesn't have to be religious at all to stand up for the Constitution. Actually it should be the civic duty of all citizens.

Didn't your pastor tell you not to judge the sin of another? Participating in a same sex wedding was a sin to these bakers. Otherwise the perverts could have bought any cake sitting there.

What they have coming to them is the chance to enjoy the same level of service offered to every other customer. They did nothing to deserve the hatred some alleged "Christians" have shown and celebrate. That's shameful and disgusting.

One doesn't have to be religious at all to stand up for the Constitution. Actually it should be the civic duty of all citizens.
Please cite the constitutional approval of threatening other citizens.

What they have coming to them is the chance to enjoy the same level of service offered to every other customer. They did nothing to deserve the hatred some alleged "Christians" have shown and celebrate. That's shameful and disgusting.

It is probably more than Christians giving these perverts their just reward. It's anyone who believes in freedom and self determination.

Please cite the constitutional approval of threatening other citizens.
Changed your tune? You were focusing on Christians a while ago. ...defend the U.S.A. from enemies foreign and/or within.

Didn't your pastor tell you not to judge the sin of another? Participating in a same sex wedding was a sin to these bakers. Otherwise the perverts could have bought any cake sitting there.
Are those bakers 'participants'? Do they officiate at the ceremony? Are they invited guests? Are they expected to bring a gift to the reception? Do they give away the bride?

No. In fact, they are expected a few limited items. Bake and decorate a cake, which is something not outside their expectations as bakers. Deliver that cake. Period.

It's quite a stretch to imagine a wedding vendor as a 'participant'.

How do you know that the lesbians didn't write those messages? Listen while they read them. Same words over and over.

It is probably more than Christians giving these perverts their just reward. It's anyone who believes in freedom and self determination.
If "freedom" means the freedom to threaten, the freedom to discriminate, the freedom to conduct business one way for some citizens and another way for other citizens, then I suggest you have a warped concept of freedom.

Forum List

Back