🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

So what, are you actually trying to claim that there were dinosaurs in Southern Europe in the 4th Century CE?

This is why most of us laugh at you. Your claims make absolutely no sense, other than to yourself.
You don't sound smart enough to understand that birds and dinosaurs lived together at the same time. There were fossils found of ducks and other birds, but the atheist scientists are lying and ignoring the evidence because it contradicts their macroevolution. Moreover, you couldn't explain how the ape-human Judy ever got a mate. If she was bipedal, where are her footprints?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Well, not really. What flooding does is scour away the sediment that covers them and brings them to the surface.

This is something that all into some form of geology know. I know that as soon as the spring rains ended, I used to go to the Point A Dam in Andalusia in Alabama and look for shark teeth. And I was hardly the only one, when the weather broke the area would be flooded with others like me doing the same thing.

And also after the spring runoff ends in California. The runoff would bring down a lot of gold, and once the waters receded and stream levels lowered was the best time to set up your equipment and extract it. A few years ago after the Oro Dam disaster the banks of the Feather River almost all the way to Sacramento were packed with prospectors like my wife and I.
How much gold did you get. How do you sell it?

You don't sound smart enough to understand that birds and dinosaurs lived together at the same time. There were fossils found of ducks and other birds, but the atheist scientists are lying and ignoring the evidence because it contradicts their macroevolution.

No, there was not.

The closest thing to a "duck" was the Vegavis Iaai, but it was not even an ancestor of a duck. Just a bird that had similarities with it.

Funny how you see scientists as "lying". You are aware that you are showing distinct signs of sociopathy, are you not? The more you scream that everybody else is lying, while posting frauds and lies yourself only gives you less than zero credibility.

And these constant insults from you are just petty.

How much gold did you get. How do you sell it?

I think the best we pulled out was a little over 1/4 ounce over a weekend. My wife and I were not real serious about it, was just a hobby to us.

And the local pawn shop bought it. They bought gold from most of the prospectors in the area. Most pawn shops will buy gold in any form.

No, there was not.

The closest thing to a "duck" was the Vegavis Iaai, but it was not even an ancestor of a duck. Just a bird that had similarities with it.

Funny how you see scientists as "lying". You are aware that you are showing distinct signs of sociopathy, are you not? The more you scream that everybody else is lying, while posting frauds and lies yourself only gives you less than zero credibility.

BTW, I'm back. God wants me to continue doing what I've been doing here. I'm not really political, so will continue to support and point out creation science here.

I'm not going to argue with you Mushroom. You don't seem qualified to discuss science, i.e. have the education. For example, you have no evidence for dinosaurs became birds while I provided that ducks and other birds lived with dinosaurs.

No, there was not.

I think you guys are feeding a manic troll. He really doesn't care what you say. He will keep replying the same.

BTW, I'm back. God wants me to continue doing what I've been doing here. I'm not really political, so will continue to support and point out creation science here.

I'm not going to argue with you Mushroom. You don't seem qualified to discuss science, i.e. have the education. For example, you have no evidence for dinosaurs became birds while I provided that ducks and other birds lived with dinosaurs.

“God wants me to continue doing what I've been doing here.”

Some of the most despicable religious cult leaders made the same pronouncements.

To suggest you’re hearing commands from the gods Is an indication of a mental disorder.

Did you realize you just announced your intention to spam the science forum? Please take your street corner proselytizing to the religion forum.

“God wants me to continue doing what I've been doing here.”

Some of the most despicable religious cult leaders made the same pronouncements.

To suggest you’re hearing commands from the gods Is an indication of a mental disorder.

Did you realize you just announced your intention to spam the science forum? Please take your street corner proselytizing to the religion forum.
My meanest thoughts would be to give the atheists here the bullwhip. And when they beg for mercy and water, a bucket of vinegar instead. Ouch.

Yet, they say burning is the worst pain in the world. That's beyond my scope.

Now, you're stuck on religious cult leaders in the science section instead of flat Earth as Flattie Hollie. Shouldn't you take your bitterness and embarrassing diatribe to the religious section?

Anyway, back to dinosaurs. For some reason, what other animals they lived with destroys evolution. For example, they lived with ducks but the atheist scientists will no admit it was a duck even though it looked like a duck, walked like a duck, and swam like a duck.

"In order to test evolution, Dr Werner visited 60 natural history museums and ten dinosaur dig sites in seven different countries. When he asked paleontologists if they had any personal knowledge of modern birds found with dinosaurs, he was in for quite a surprise.

“I interviewed a scientist at the Museum of Paleontology at Berkeley who discussed a parrot fossil they had found in Cretaceous layers (‘dinosaur rock’). But the parrot fossil was not on display in the museum.”

With each interview, more modern birds that had been found with dinosaurs were added to his list, including: parrots, penguins, owls, sandpipers, albatross, flamingos, loons, ducks, cormorants and avocets. Carl assembled this list from interviews he did with various paleontologists, as well as from articles by evolutionist scientists and a textbook (the details of the sources can be found in Living Fossils)."

My meanest thoughts would be to give the atheists here the bullwhip. And when they beg for mercy and water, a bucket of vinegar instead. Ouch.

Yet, they say burning is the worst pain in the world. That's beyond my scope.

Now, you're stuck on religious cult leaders in the science section instead of flat Earth as Flattie Hollie. Shouldn't you take your bitterness and embarrassing diatribe to the religious section?

Anyway, back to dinosaurs. For some reason, what other animals they lived with destroys evolution. For example, they lived with ducks but the atheist scientists will no admit it was a duck even though it looked like a duck, walked like a duck, and swam like a duck.

"In order to test evolution, Dr Werner visited 60 natural history museums and ten dinosaur dig sites in seven different countries. When he asked paleontologists if they had any personal knowledge of modern birds found with dinosaurs, he was in for quite a surprise.

With each interview, more modern birds that had been found with dinosaurs were added to his list, including: parrots, penguins, owls, sandpipers, albatross, flamingos, loons, ducks, cormorants and avocets. Carl assembled this list from interviews he did with various paleontologists, as well as from articles by evolutionist scientists and a textbook (the details of the sources can be found in Living Fossils)."

“My meanest thoughts would be to give the atheists here the bullwhip. And when they beg for mercy and water, a bucket of vinegar instead.
Ouch.”

This is the wrong place for your lurid, psycho-sexual fantasies.

“My meanest thoughts would be to give the atheists here the bullwhip. And when they beg for mercy and water, a bucket of vinegar instead.
Ouch.”

This is the wrong place for your lurid, psycho-sexual fantasies.
Lol. I just had a meaner thought.

When I discover hard evidence for humans living with dinosaurs, then I just keep it to myself. That will force the atheists to learn the truth of the wrath of God after they die. It's par for the course daily for atheist scientists to keep the real evidence from the atheists and evolutionists.

What difference would it make? You don't believe the evidence I present anyway.

When I discover hard evidence for humans living with dinosaurs, then I just keep it to myself.

Well, since every time you did try to present such it was easily proven to be a fraud that is probably a good idea.

Like the cave that magically was teleported from France to Kuwait, and got drawings that never existed at the same time.

The fossil record is far from complete.

Lasting fossils only occur under very specific conditions and the vast majority of life dies leaving little or no trace of its existence

Did Parrots Evolve From Dinosaurs?​

Parrots share characteristics with certain dinosaurs that ruled the earth millions of years ago. They have similar biological features, such as short arms, beaks, and three-toed feet. This is because all birds evolved from dinosaurs.

Parrots are descended from a group of dinosaurs called theropods. Theropods were small, carnivorous dinosaurs that first appeared on earth over 200 million years ago. Over time, they grew smaller in size, lost their teeth, and their short arms evolved into wings.
Most paleontologists consider modern birds, including parrots, to be “living dinosaurs.” That’s because the first birds appeared on earth around 100 million years ago. Though they have changed considerably over time, their dinosaur-like features can still be identified.

How Are Birds Related to Dinosaurs?​

It may be hard to look at a bird and imagine that it had a ferocious, scaly, reptilian beast as an ancestor. However, every bird that currently walks (or flies) on this earth is descended from dinosaurs.

This includes wild birds like crows, farmed birds like chickens, and pet birds like parrots. If it has feathers and two wings, there are dinosaurs in its family tree. Biologists often refer to birds as “avian dinosaurs” or “living dinosaurs.”

It’s thought that birds separated from dinosaurs around 100 million years ago. Before then, birds didn’t exist, but theropods did. These were the small, carnivorous, bipedal dinosaurs that our feathered friends evolved from.

There’s evidence that birds evolved from dinosaurs. Paleontologists have examined ancient fossils and found similarities between the skeletons of dinosaurs and modern birds.

They have also discovered a transitional fossil called Archaeopteryx. This species is thought to be the oldest bird and was very dinosaur-like in appearance. Upon its discovery, it was regarded as the missing link between birds and non-avian dinosaurs.

Do Birds and Dinosaurs Have a Common Ancestor?​

Because birds evolved from dinosaurs, it would be incorrect to say that birds and dinosaurs share a common ancestor. Rather, dinosaurs are the ancestors of modern birds. Specifically, birds are descended from a clade of dinosaurs called theropods.

Theropods evolved during the late Triassic period, around 200-250 million years ago. There were many different species of theropods, but they all shared certain characteristics:

• Carnivorous. All theropods were originally meat-eaters, though some groups evolved to eat plants over time.
  • Bipedal. All theropods walked on two legs, just like modern birds. Most theropods had shortened, clawed forelimbs that may have been used to hold fish or climb trees.
  • Three-toed. Theropods had three functional, clawed, scaly toes (most modern birds eventually evolved a fourth).
  • Feathered. Some theropods were fully feathered (only retaining scales on their feet). Others had a mixture of feathers and scales in varying proportions.
The best-known theropod is the Tyrannosaurus rex. This ferocious dinosaur did share a common ancestor with birds. Tyrannosaurus rex was still walking the earth 65 million years ago, long after birds had already begun to evolve.

All birds originally evolved from theropods, as did other carnivorous dinosaurs. Over the millennia, birds diversified into several distinct families, all with different evolutionary adaptations.

The remaining dinosaurs, of course, perished in a mass extinction.

What Are the Similarities between Birds and Dinosaurs?​

[.......]
[.......]

`

Last edited:
Well, since every time you did try to present such it was easily proven to be a fraud that is probably a good idea.

Like the cave that magically was teleported from France to Kuwait, and got drawings that never existed at the same time.
This is why it's useless to talk with you about science, so you can be ignored. There was no fraud by me. You make a mountain out of a molehill. It's evidence of you being small minded. The huge fraud was with evolutionists and their scientists such as Dawson's Piltdown Man and Haeckel's embryo because there isn't any evidence for evolution. The atheists lose again.

img007.gif

haeckel-embryo-fake-drawings.jpg

Well, not really. What flooding does is scour away the sediment that covers them and brings them to the surface.

This is something that all into some form of geology know. I know that as soon as the spring rains ended, I used to go to the Point A Dam in Andalusia in Alabama and look for shark teeth. And I was hardly the only one, when the weather broke the area would be flooded with others like me doing the same thing.

And also after the spring runoff ends in California. The runoff would bring down a lot of gold, and once the waters receded and stream levels lowered was the best time to set up your equipment and extract it. A few years ago after the Oro Dam disaster the banks of the Feather River almost all the way to Sacramento were packed with prospectors like my wife and I.
Erosion won't raise mountains. I think that is what james bond is claiming.

Let's just agree that you can't figure out science for yourself.
Nope. I don't think you're any authority to make that judgement.

I'm not sure if you understood how fossilization worked.
I know quite a bit about fossils and geology at least compared to the knowledge you've displayed so far.

Also, you don't sound like the type to have a limestone driveway and walkway. You can have a chalk one.
Concrete lasts longer than limestone here in VA so that is what I have.

Did Parrots Evolve From Dinosaurs?​

Parrots share characteristics with certain dinosaurs that ruled the earth millions of years ago. They have similar biological features, such as short arms, beaks, and three-toed feet. This is because all birds evolved from dinosaurs.

Parrots are descended from a group of dinosaurs called theropods. Theropods were small, carnivorous dinosaurs that first appeared on earth over 200 million years ago. Over time, they grew smaller in size, lost their teeth, and their short arms evolved into wings.
Most paleontologists consider modern birds, including parrots, to be “living dinosaurs.” That’s because the first birds appeared on earth around 100 million years ago. Though they have changed considerably over time, their dinosaur-like features can still be identified.

How Are Birds Related to Dinosaurs?​

It may be hard to look at a bird and imagine that it had a ferocious, scaly, reptilian beast as an ancestor. However, every bird that currently walks (or flies) on this earth is descended from dinosaurs.

This includes wild birds like crows, farmed birds like chickens, and pet birds like parrots. If it has feathers and two wings, there are dinosaurs in its family tree. Biologists often refer to birds as “avian dinosaurs” or “living dinosaurs.”

It’s thought that birds separated from dinosaurs around 100 million years ago. Before then, birds didn’t exist, but theropods did. These were the small, carnivorous, bipedal dinosaurs that our feathered friends evolved from.

There’s evidence that birds evolved from dinosaurs. Paleontologists have examined ancient fossils and found similarities between the skeletons of dinosaurs and modern birds.

They have also discovered a transitional fossil called Archaeopteryx. This species is thought to be the oldest bird and was very dinosaur-like in appearance. Upon its discovery, it was regarded as the missing link between birds and non-avian dinosaurs.

Do Birds and Dinosaurs Have a Common Ancestor?​

Because birds evolved from dinosaurs, it would be incorrect to say that birds and dinosaurs share a common ancestor. Rather, dinosaurs are the ancestors of modern birds. Specifically, birds are descended from a clade of dinosaurs called theropods.

Theropods evolved during the late Triassic period, around 200-250 million years ago. There were many different species of theropods, but they all shared certain characteristics:

• Carnivorous. All theropods were originally meat-eaters, though some groups evolved to eat plants over time.
  • Bipedal. All theropods walked on two legs, just like modern birds. Most theropods had shortened, clawed forelimbs that may have been used to hold fish or climb trees.
  • Three-toed. Theropods had three functional, clawed, scaly toes (most modern birds eventually evolved a fourth).
  • Feathered. Some theropods were fully feathered (only retaining scales on their feet). Others had a mixture of feathers and scales in varying proportions.
The best-known theropod is the Tyrannosaurus rex. This ferocious dinosaur did share a common ancestor with birds. Tyrannosaurus rex was still walking the earth 65 million years ago, long after birds had already begun to evolve.

All birds originally evolved from theropods, as did other carnivorous dinosaurs. Over the millennia, birds diversified into several distinct families, all with different evolutionary adaptations.

The remaining dinosaurs, of course, perished in a mass extinction.

What Are the Similarities between Birds and Dinosaurs?​

[.......]
[.......]

`
Welcome back. The hard evidence for atheists to accept.

“I interviewed a scientist at the Museum of Paleontology at Berkeley who discussed a parrot fossil they had found in Cretaceous layers (‘dinosaur rock’). But the parrot fossil was not on display in the museum.”

So, why do the mythological stories continued to be believed by the atheists and their scientists? It's from the many articles that atheist scientists have wrote in order to support evolution. The hard evidence isn't there. Your example isn't even verified.

Welcome back. The hard evidence for atheists to accept.

So, why do the mythological stories continued to be believed by the atheists and their scientists? It's from the many articles that atheist scientists have wrote in order to support evolution. The hard evidence isn't there. Your example isn't even verified.
Silly conspiracy theories from creationer loons are pretty standard.

Erosion won't raise mountains. I think that is what james bond is claiming.
A global flood would cause what happened with the Himalayas and Mt. Everest (with limestone on top).

With The Cliffs of Dover, the oceans rose over the cliffs and left the chalk fossils from the seafloor on the sides of the cliffs with a volcanic action.

With The Grand Canyon, I agree it was erosion, but it happened in a short amount of time, i.e. not millions of years.

I doubt we will agree on geology as your side believes in uniformitarianism while my side is strictly catastrophism.

Forum List

Back