🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

Honestly, I was trying to give credit to alang1216 for at least knowing how the fossils deep below the ocean rose to form the white cliffs. Didn't we talk about this? Some evos think the Colorado River rose and other geological events happened about a couple billion years ago to form the Grand Canyon.

It's even more complicated than that. Researchers (I forgot the reference) think that 600 miles below the mantle the "water" is in the form of a magnesium hydroxide.

Hence, why I implied it could only happen through magic.

The Earth formed 4.5 billion years ago from a swirling cloud of dust, and gases such as water vapour, carbon dioxide, ammonia and methane.

And we know that is not true.

Earth Mark I was created at around 4.7-4.8 gya. 4.5 gya is when Earth Mark I and Theia collided, leaving us with the current Earth Mark II.

The issue with the earlier dates of 4.5 gya is that they were formed based only on direct observation of the Earth itself, before it was realized that was when a massive collision happened that left us with the planet we have now. That was actually an old theory, but only started to gain traction thanks to computer modeling then becoming available in the 1970's, along with analysis of rocks from the Moon that suggested that they were of terrestrial origin.

The atheists are practically on their death knell now as evolution will be destroyed in front of their eyes in this forum with hard evidence of dinosaurs and humans living together. It would be like me putting my hand into the hearts of the atheists here and tearing it out. It would be painful, yes lol?

R.b75fce39560d598d69e865062950b0ea

I don't think I mentioned St. George and the dragon in this forum, but suddenly it has come into prominence -- Saint George and the Dragon lol.

The atheists are practically on their death knell now as evolution will be destroyed in front of their eyes in this forum with hard evidence of dinosaurs and humans living together. It would be like me putting my hand into the hearts of the atheists here and tearing it out. It would be painful, yes lol?
My god you are getting gruesome especially for a Christian. I have never seen Christians nor non-Christians on this board relishing death on others like it is done in that post. Don't let you hatred destroy you!

R.b75fce39560d598d69e865062950b0ea

I don't think I mentioned St. George and the dragon in this forum, but suddenly it has come into prominence -- Saint George and the Dragon lol.
Ah. Fantasy of yourself as a wannabe crusader. Real creepy, actually.

For god sake Troll. What does that have to do with the OP of this thread. Just go away.
You don’t grasp talking fossils as relevant to this thread? You are one dumbass motherfucker.

But as long we’re offering unsolicited advice: go suck another bag of dicks. 👍

Last edited:
Ah. Fantasy of yourself as a wannabe crusader. Real creepy, actually.
This is like the global flood myths that circled the world. These stories were based on a true occurrence of humans living with dinosaurs -- “The Dragon and the Prince” | Stories from Around the World | Traditional | Lit2Go ETC. I suspect the sauropods were hunted down by humans for their meat.

What if the dinosaurs are still alive to this day? That would be the ultimate death knell for the atheists here.

Yes, he is taking his religion back to the worst times that modern Christianity would like to forget.
I agree. He seems to lament a time long ago when mobs could burn old women at the stake. It seems for some, their religion is just a vehicle for intense hatred of themselves and others. I can't help but notice the Lad has gotten progressively more outspoken about his wish for others to meet their death at the hands of his angry gods.

He's quite far removed from the attitudes of many Christians I know.

That's even worse. We know you can't explain The White Cliffs of Dover even though you tried to use it in an example. Now, you think it can form in the chaos of a flood???!!!???!!! How stupid can anyone be lol?
I'm starting to really worry about you. YOU were the one who claimed the Flood caused the cliffs, is that not true?

Now, a flood can cause the fossils to rise, but you don't know how. The evidence is The White Cliffs of Dover and Mt. Everest, but it has gone over your head :aug08_031:.
Do you know how a flood can cause the fossils to rise? I don't but the fact that they have risen doesn't tell us how.

I don't think I mentioned St. George and the dragon in this forum, but suddenly it has come into prominence

So what, are you actually trying to claim that there were dinosaurs in Southern Europe in the 4th Century CE?

This is why most of us laugh at you. Your claims make absolutely no sense, other than to yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Do you know how a flood can cause the fossils to rise? I don't but the fact that they have risen doesn't tell us how.

Well, not really. What flooding does is scour away the sediment that covers them and brings them to the surface.

This is something that all into some form of geology know. I know that as soon as the spring rains ended, I used to go to the Point A Dam in Andalusia in Alabama and look for shark teeth. And I was hardly the only one, when the weather broke the area would be flooded with others like me doing the same thing.

And also after the spring runoff ends in California. The runoff would bring down a lot of gold, and once the waters receded and stream levels lowered was the best time to set up your equipment and extract it. A few years ago after the Oro Dam disaster the banks of the Feather River almost all the way to Sacramento were packed with prospectors like my wife and I.

I'm starting to really worry about you. YOU were the one who claimed the Flood caused the cliffs, is that not true?

Let's just agree that you can't figure out science for yourself. I'm not sure if you understood how fossilization worked. Also, you don't sound like the type to have a limestone driveway and walkway. You can have a chalk one.

DIY-sidewalk-chalk.jpg

I love the way limestone has the same three ingredients in the same proportions.

Forum List

Back