🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

Guess in Who's image A&E were made? They certainly didn't look like chimpanzees as evolution claims.

I have the answers and evidence while you have ugliness to start with. Females aren't usually hairy like a chimp and have a different gait than a male human, TG. How does evolution explain that?

So, I’ll take your “A&E were a good looking couple” comment to be just nonsensical blathering. You have no evidence of any magical, supernatural invention of humans in any garden replete with talking snakes all on a flat earth. You let your extremist beliefs lead you to make unfounded and outlandish claims.

Because you’re science illiterate, I should point out that Homosapiens and Chimpanzees are different species.

Odd that you make the false claim about having answers and evidence when you are unable to present any answers and evidence for the claims you make.

Then how do know God didn't create us through evolution and Satan has convinced you to ignore God tool? Off topic, no need to answer.
Evolution isn't in the Bible. Lies on in the Bible. More evidence.

Satan would tempt us. For example, he tempts people with greed, self-benefits, lies, becoming like God, and more. For example, if you believe in evolution and no God/gods, then you will not have to obey or answer to anyone, but yourself. I suppose he tempts atheists to go with faith in no God/gods and strengthen their opinion of no God/gods. I don't think he benefits from the ultimate results, but he gains confidence in his own powers in the short run.

So, I’ll take your “A&E were a good looking couple” comment to be just nonsensical blathering. You have no evidence of any magical, supernatural invention of humans in any garden replete with talking snakes all on a flat earth. You let your extremist beliefs lead you to make unfounded and outlandish claims.

Because you’re science illiterate, I should point out that Homosapiens and Chimpanzees are different species.

Odd that you make the false claim about having answers and evidence when you are unable to present any answers and evidence for the claims you make.
>>You let your extremist beliefs lead you to make unfounded and outlandish claims.<<

>>Odd that you make the false claim about having answers and evidence when you are unable to present any answers and evidence for the claims you make.<<

How many times do I have to state science backs up the Bible even though it's not a science book? That's evidence enough for me that you are in denial of losing and my winning.

How many times do I have to state science backs up the Bible even though it's not a science book? That's evidence enough for me that you are in denial of losing and my winning.
You don't have to keep stating that science backs up the bible. You should tell us exactly how it backs up the first six days of Genesis.

The heavens and earth were created on the first day? What about the sun. We at least need a sun first. What is the science on that?

Then he created light and darkness? Without a sun? What is the science on that?

So the sun is finally created on the fourth day. That is kind of backwards. Also the stars were created on the fourth day? That certainly isn't anything like the big bang. That is really backwards. Where is the science in that?

If you want to talk creation science you have got to talk about the science -- how the universe and earth was formed in six days and not billions of years.

>>You let your extremist beliefs lead you to make unfounded and outlandish claims.<<

>>Odd that you make the false claim about having answers and evidence when you are unable to present any answers and evidence for the claims you make.<<

How many times will you say “science backs up the Bible”, when you always fail to provide any evidence to support such a claim?

What are you winning?

How many times will you say “science backs up the Bible”, when you always fail to provide any evidence to support such a claim?

What are you winning?
I am winning everything. I just destroyed alang1216 and his White Cliffs of Dover as he could not explain how tiny fossilized micro organisms got there. More evidence for a global flood -- https://assets.answersingenesis.org/doc/articles/pdf-versions/White-Cliffs-Dover.pdf. With Mt. Everest, it's the real limestone -- Summit Limestone - Everest Education Expedition | Montana State University.

You're in denial and famous here for being the only one atheist who believes in a flat Earth. You're now known as Flattie Hollie.

Then go with this thought. The Grinch lives in a cave; Who else would be stupid enough to live in a cave? The atheists are grinches this time of year. I was lmao thinking about the atheists and their weirdo evolution beliefs. Think about how jb knows more science than you. You couldn't even explain fossilization haha.

Happy Christmas.

I don't think finding the evidence of humans and dinosaurs will be easy. Satan is too smart to just let his evolution be destroyed. It will take time or the creationists and I will have to go another direction.

Merry Christmas, peace on Earth, and goodwill to all peoples.

Except the Jews, blacks, whites, Asians, males, gays, females, hetrosexuals, weirdos, normal people, workers, the unemployed, Africans, Europeans, Aliens, Mexicans, Trump, Biden, all world leaders and penguins.

I will “use” God because its the only viable explaination

You are delusional at best. You have no evidence of any God and never will. When you godbotherers start preaching about immaculate conception and virgin births etc, you lose all credibility immediately.

You have been conned by a very old trick and you're a blight on the human race to believe that bullshit. A mature human being with access to every bit of information on earth yet you still hold to the hereditary madness like a child.
The sad part is you approve of teaching the same shit to children as if it is fact. You should be charged with child abuse.

You are delusional at best. You have no evidence of any God and never will. When you godbotherers start preaching about immaculate conception and virgin births etc, you lose all credibility immediately.

You have been conned by a very old trick and you're a blight on the human race to believe that bullshit. A mature human being with access to every bit of information on earth yet you still hold to the hereditary madness like a child.
The sad part is you approve of teaching the same shit to children as if it is fact. You should be charged with child abuse.
See post #294

Not interested in your shit. You're a dickhead.
You call me a dickhead because I said I dont care if you believe in God or not and that pisses you off?

you need to find a godless shrink because you have issues

I am winning everything. I just destroyed alang1216 and his White Cliffs of Dover as he could not explain how tiny fossilized micro organisms got there. More evidence for a global flood -- https://assets.answersingenesis.org/doc/articles/pdf-versions/White-Cliffs-Dover.pdf. With Mt. Everest, it's the real limestone -- Summit Limestone - Everest Education Expedition | Montana State University.

You're in denial and famous here for being the only one atheist who believes in a flat Earth. You're now known as Flattie Hollie.
Odd that you claim to be “winning everything” when you do nothing more than spam the thread with “I’m winning everything” nonsense.

Cut and paste nonsense from AIG is meaningless when they have an agenda to press fundamentalist religious dogma.

Answers in Genesis is an apologetics (i.e., Christianity-defending) ministry dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively. We focus particularly on providing answers to questions surrounding the book of Genesis, as it is the most-attacked book of the Bible.

As you have demonstrated, nothing about religious extremism is focused on accuracy, facts or truth. The agenda of the religious extremist is to propagate their version of extremist beliefs.

I am winning everything. I just destroyed alang1216 and his White Cliffs of Dover as he could not explain how tiny fossilized micro organisms got there.
That you don't understand or refuse to accept my explanations does not destroy me or evolution.

Your flyer states "The White Cliffs of Dover confirm the biblical account of a global Flood just about 4,000 years ago". I won't bother to point out the errors and contradictions in their theory, I just like how they propose how the Flood might have formed the chalk but never bother to perform any experiments to prove or disprove their theory. That in a nut shell is the difference between creationism and science.

I don't think finding the evidence of humans and dinosaurs will be easy. Satan is too smart to just let his evolution be destroyed. It will take time or the creationists and I will have to go another direction.
Cults have a history of “go another direction”.

1640436325605.jpeg

1640436377615.jpeg

Forum List

Back