🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

Lol, it looks like I won again. BTW, I wouldn't eat your Christmas turkey. Just go out this year.
Won what? Moses was not a scientist he was a sheep herder and knew little about what he was looking at. We all all know plants need sunlight if he created plants and trees on the third day how did they survive until
the Sun was made? It makes for good Sci-Fi but it's not worth a damn for anything else.

The hundreds of millions of years is based on atheist scientists timeline. On mine, it was at the end of the OT and beginning of NT.
What exactly are atheist scientists? Are they that because they do not hold your fanatical left wing worldview? Your Creationists bullshit..You been reading to many fairytales...

Finding dinos and humans during the same time doesn't ''hurt evolution'' because dinosaurs and humans lived in vastly different time periods. The link you posted identifies that.

To the religious extremist, evolution is destroyed because religious extremists understand that there are irreconcilable contradictions to the fact of an ancient planet vs. a young, flat earth.
You're in denial. It would be the destruction by contradiction of evolution. Besides, dinosaur fossils in millions of years ago layers has not been proven.

Won what? Moses was not a scientist he was a sheep herder and knew little about what he was looking at. We all all know plants need sunlight if he created plants and trees on the third day how did they survive until
the Sun was made? It makes for good Sci-Fi but it's not worth a damn for anything else.
Lol, it was only the next day. Such weirdo claims.

It's just amusement for me as I count one point for me when I win an argument or get no answers or rebuttals to my questions or science arguments. It's a way to keep score because I answer the atheists' questions while they never answer mine.

What exactly are atheist scientists? Are they that because they do not hold your fanatical left wing worldview? Your Creationists bullshit..You been reading to many fairytales...
I guess you don't know science has been take over by scientists who assume evolution and do not accept creation and the science that backs up the Bible even though it isn't a science book. For example, there were birds and other animals found in the dinosaurs level, but the atheist paleontologists, geologists, archaeologists ignore the hard evidence.

Finding dinos and humans during the same time doesn't ''hurt evolution'' because dinosaurs and humans lived in vastly different time periods. The link you posted identifies that.

To the religious extremist, evolution is destroyed because religious extremists understand that there are irreconcilable contradictions to the fact of an ancient planet vs. a young, flat earth.
Sure, it does as dinosaur and humans would be another piece of science that backs up the Bible.

I am done with discussing the scientific arguments against evolution and how science backs up the Bible, but am interested in finding more about how dinosaurs and humans lived together. Humans may have trained and rode dinosaurs. They may have become extinct due to humans hunting and eating them besides dying in the global flood.

I know they're not there because "scientists place them there".
Lol, I thought you didn't know. The correct answer was they had to be buried deep underground.

Here's a chance to show others here that you aren't stupid as an atheist. Do you know why?

Lol, I thought you didn't know. The correct answer was they had to be buried deep underground.

Here's a chance to show others here that you aren't stupid as an atheist. Do you know why?

Fuck me? Let me guess, they had to be buried deep underground, because otherwise the Mormons would come along and dig them up and sell them for two bucks a pop?

Oww, oww, let me have another try. They had to be buried deep underground because otherwise Stephen King would write a novel about them?

Oh... I need another go. They needed to be buried deep underground so james bond could be shaken, not defrosted?

You're in denial. It would be the destruction by contradiction of evolution. Besides, dinosaur fossils in millions of years ago layers has not been proven.
Dinosaur fossils in millions of years ago layers certainly has been proven. You reject a spherical, ancient planet because a flat, 6,000 year old planet is the literal Bible description.

Dinosaurs being hundreds of millions of years old is identified specifically in the link you provided. How funny that you utterly contradict your position by not reading what you copy and paste.

I guess you don't know science has been take over by scientists who assume evolution and do not accept creation and the science that backs up the Bible even though it isn't a science book. For example, there were birds and other animals found in the dinosaurs level, but the atheist paleontologists, geologists, archaeologists ignore the hard evidence.
So what has all that got to do with the price of tea in China? And if what you say is true then should not Adam and Eve been confronted by a T Rex instead of a mythical devil in a snake suit? There is no hard evidence to support Creationism because the way it happens in Genesis is stupid and makes no sense. But that was not Mose's fault I mean after all the crack you make out of sheep shit is not the best in the world.

So what has all that got to do with the price of tea in China? And if what you say is true then should not Adam and Eve been confronted by a T Rex instead of a mythical devil in a snake suit? There is no hard evidence to support Creationism because the way it happens in Genesis is stupid and makes no sense. But that was not Mose's fault I mean after all the crack you make out of sheep shit is not the best in the world.
I knew you were stupid as sh*t from your concern about plants haha.

Are you related to Colin norris?

Fuck me? Let me guess, they had to be buried deep underground, because otherwise the Mormons would come along and dig them up and sell them for two bucks a pop?

Oww, oww, let me have another try. They had to be buried deep underground because otherwise Stephen King would write a novel about them?

Oh... I need another go. They needed to be buried deep underground so james bond could be shaken, not defrosted?
More blather. I bet you don't even have "a ♥ of your life." Someone you'd want fossilized and hung in your bedroom b/c you can afford it.

That's life. It sucks for you, but not for me.

Of course. I'd be honored (if not famous) to say I have talked to you, the most famous scientist of the last 150 years.
Nice sarcasm, but if the evidence of humans and dinosaurs living together will destroy evolution, then you know it's not true. Truth can't be destroyed, but lies can be by the evidence.

Another future victory for me?

Lol, you just keep revealing yourself. Nothing interesting to see here. I'm moving along.

BTW, I'm tired of discussing creation science which contradicts evolution as the atheists here do not believe REAL SCIENCE. Maybe someone, another believer will take over.

However, the dinosaur and humans living together is something new, so will discuss that. I already found that ducks, other birds and other animals were found in the prehistoric layer (layman name) and that contradicts evolution, but the atheist scientists have ignored it. That's lying science, but it is what it is. That said if humans and dinosaurs together will fucking DESTROY evolution and they already said it will, then I'll find that. Easy to destroy lies with evidence.

BTW, I'm tired of discussing creation science which contradicts evolution as the atheists here do not believe REAL SCIENCE. Maybe someone, another believer will take over.
You have never discussed the science behind the first 6 days of the Genesis. You have not discussed the the actual science of Noah's flood. You only discussed generalities that have no physical backing.

You mean it hasn't been proven to YOU. Science, mainstream science, considers it proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Nice sarcasm, but if the evidence of humans and dinosaurs living together will destroy evolution, then you know it's not true. Truth can't be destroyed, but lies can be by the evidence.
Funny how we have trillions of fossils and not one conclusively contradicts ToE. I admire your patience, nay faith.

Another future victory for me?
You've had other victories in the future? Now that is impressive (if true).

More blather. I bet you don't even have "a ♥ of your life." Someone you'd want fossilized and hung in your bedroom b/c you can afford it.

That's life. It sucks for you, but not for me.

You made a discussion that was total and utter fucking blather, and now you're complaining it's blather because you write such crap that it doesn't make sense.

Forum List

Back