🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

As you are aware, cutting and pasting from creationer ministries is pointless in the Science forum because their (and your) agenda is spelled out clearly.

The attempted undermining of peer reviewed science matters is one of the devices used by creationists to create the illusion that creationism is a viable mechanism to explain the diversity of life on the planet. Christian creationism is simply the misrepresentation of authoritative scientific research; The lack of actual research undertaken by the christian creationist ministries and the refusal to submit research and results for peer review is a standard tactic. The entirety of the creationist argument is to appeal to people with a prior commitment to religious dogma. However, since there is nothing in the literature of the Christian creationist ministries to support their arguments, their charade of authority can be maintained only by pressing a distorted caricature of how the Scientific Method is actually maintained

About Us​

First time here? About Creation Ministries International​
  • Our Motto: Proclaiming the truth and authority of the Bible
  • Our Vision: To see the Lord Jesus Christ honoured as Creator and Saviour of the world
  • Our Mission: To support the effective proclamation of the Gospel by providing credible answers that affirm the reliability of the Bible, in particular its Genesis history.
It's not like the atheist scientists or ministries as the "creationers," as you like to call us, have real science backing us up. In the years that I have witnessed your posts, you haven't given one decent post showing evidence for evolution. Just complaints about mine. And only one of us can be right lol.

I got The Rapture to look forward to while you get to witness it all first hand. I won't know what happened to the atheists/sinners here because of God's infinite wisdom, but I'll be happy and satisfied. Isn't that what counts -- winning and not losing?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
“We're not talking about dinosaurs and humans unless you want to answer why dinosaur fossils still have soft tissue inside and have C14 remaining.”

The discovery of so-called soft tissue was made by real scientists not quack creationers. That makes sense because we know that creationer quacks do no research and submit no data for peer review.

I suppose you’re admitting that the planet is very old as opposed to the creationer nonsense of just 6,000 years old.
The age of the Earth isn't discussed in the Bible, but became an issue with the NEED for long time by evolutionists. Thus, they accepted the erroneous work of Cliff Pondexter or something in 1956 where he claimed billions of years old Earth. Were they able to build clean rooms in 1956?

Creationists added up the dates of the people in the Bible and it came out to around 6,000 years old Earth. The evolutionist side don't have any history to account for the billions of years that passed, so that's hokey right there. They don't have any history of the Neanderthal human while creationists think he was at the end of the OT and the start of the NT. It means too many holes in the evolution lie. You have to lie to cover up a previous lie. It's no wonder you don't want to really discuss evolution with me and rather complain about my truthful, scientific, and winning posts.

• Funny
Hardly surprising to find fish and humans together in recent rocks since both are alive today. What would be surprising would be to find humans and dinosaurs (NOT birds) together since their are no living dinosaurs and they are accepted by science to have perished before humans existed.
Now, you're making stuff up. A trait of those who believe in lies. We're discussing the Neanderthal or prehistoric human layer. Aren't dinosaurs in the prehistoric layer? That's why I said eventually they'll find a human fossil (likely Neanderthal (?) in that level. The evo scientists keep denying there were birds in the prehistoric as well as other animals. Why were The Flintstones so popular lmao? It's around the end of the OT and start of the NT in the Bible.

What about the duck fossil and all the other birds and animals found in that level? It means birds didn't evolve from dinosaurs as they lived at the same time. That blows macroevolution out of the water. You have the same problem with humans evolving from monkeys as I showed the Neanderthal was quite intelligent and sophisticated. He wasn't an ape-human, i.e. African or Negro, as racist Darwin stated.

Don't you think it's weird that people didn't have any names? You don't even know what they did. All you have is a theory that has contradictions all over the place and no evidence for macroevolution. It's no wonder that atheist geologists, archaeologists, paleontologists, etc. do not have any history in their museums. It's all generic. Maybe one is honest enough to have a parrot fossil or duck fossil which contradict birds are dinosaurs and the ape-human was really a human while Lucy, the walking ape-human, was really a chimpanzee.

Last edited:
The evidence supports creation even more. How did the fossil remains get there in the first place? It's in the type of fossils and the locations where they are found. Atheist scientists just place them in the orderly fake time levels that they've established.

The truth is the layer evels are named after location and not time. It shows where the animals died. Obviously, you've been suckered by geology of uniformitarianism.

This is why I have a healthy respect for Satan. He tempts, God warns, but it has led to what people "believe as science" today. It was prophecised in the Bible and this has become true.

I think the creationists even have a year when all of it could end -- 2060. That's not in the Bible, but one of their earlier great scientists swagged/predicted (?) it.

So, how do these scientists place fossils deep under ground?

So, how do these scientists place fossils deep under ground?
Pay attention. It's where the poor creatures died. Afterwards, we had the global flood, undersea volcanoes, or other catastrophes which moved the fossils and layers. It's not as neatly and nicely organized as the geology of uniformitarianism claims. Remember the atheist scientists claimed that a huge asteroid killed all the dinosaurs? Well, that was proven false.

It's not like the atheist scientists or ministries as the "creationers," as you like to call us, have real science backing us up. In the years that I have witnessed your posts, you haven't given one decent post showing evidence for evolution. Just complaints about mine. And only one of us can be right lol.

I got The Rapture to look forward to while you get to witness it all first hand. I won't know what happened to the atheists/sinners here because of God's infinite wisdom, but I'll be happy and satisfied. Isn't that what counts -- winning and not losing?
It’s not like the creationers have any credibility in the science fields. Predefined conclusions that require creationers to reach conclusions predicated on Bible verses is just silly. Science has progressed since the time of Aristotle. Creationers have not.

The revulsion for science held by creationers /Flat Earthers is one borne of religious extremism. Ceationism is not a theory, It’s literal, hyper-religious extremism that requires every biblical tale and fable to be literally correct.

The fact you cut and paste links to the charlatans at creation.com is reason enough to accept your views as anything but rational or objective

Yes, you're avoiding my question as whether you believe in radiocarbon dating? I gave you a straight answer, but you're avoiding my question. It means you're ignorant and don't know much about dinosaurs and evolution.
I believe radiocarbon dating is real if that is your question.

It does mean evolution's millions of years as atheist scientists as they think Neanderthals were ape-like creatures from millions of years ago.
You are making up what scientists think, I can assure you none think Neanderthals were ape-like creatures from millions of years ago.

Darwin was a racist towards them and thought they were subhuman and from Africa. Such a mofo and he made huge mistakes to boot. Creationists think they're like today's humans as we share their DNA, but the Neanderthals were ancient people both at end of OT and beginning of NT.
Darwin was a man of his time and can't be judged by our morality and knowledge.

We're not talking about dinosaurs and humans unless you want to answer why dinosaur fossils still have soft tissue inside and have C14 remaining. Are you admitting they're not millions of years old?
Nope. Got a peer-reviewed scientific study to show me?

Also, why are atheist scientists ignoring the birds and animals found also with the Neanderthal fossils. My opinion is that we'll find dinosaurs and human fossils in the same layer eventually.
Birds have been around for at least 65 million years. We could bury you with a chicken but I'm not sure what it would prove.
Keep hoping but I wouldn't place any bets on finding dinosaurs and human fossils in the same layer.

As for the rest, it sounds like you're in denial and can't give a straight answer. That's typical of people who don't really know and fell for evolution. Not even one link from an atheist scientist backing your weak opinions up.
Straight answer to what? What links would you like to see (other than those from Creationist sites?

Now, you're making stuff up. A trait of those who believe in lies. We're discussing the Neanderthal or prehistoric human layer. Aren't dinosaurs in the prehistoric layer? That's why I said eventually they'll find a human fossil (likely Neanderthal (?) in that level. The evo scientists keep denying there were birds in the prehistoric as well as other animals. Why were The Flintstones so popular lmao? It's around the end of the OT and start of the NT in the Bible.
We have never found humans in a layer with dinosaurs. There is not a rock layer there are literally tens of millions.

What about the duck fossil and all the other birds and animals found in that level? It means birds didn't evolve from dinosaurs as they lived at the same time. That blows macroevolution out of the water.
No, your logic is flawed or can you explain why it matters that birds and humans are found together?

You have the same problem with humans evolving from monkeys as I showed the Neanderthal was quite intelligent and sophisticated. He wasn't an ape-human, i.e. African or Negro, as racist Darwin stated.
True.

Don't you think it's weird that people didn't have any names? You don't even know what they did. All you have is a theory that has contradictions all over the place and no evidence for macroevolution. It's no wonder that atheist geologists, archaeologists, paleontologists, etc. do not have any history in their museums. It's all generic. Maybe one is honest enough to have a parrot fossil or duck fossil which contradict birds are dinosaurs and the ape-human was really a human while Lucy, the walking ape-human, was really a chimpanzee.
Lots of nonsense here but Lucy was NOT a chimpanzee since Lucy was 100% bipedal and chimps are not. Lots of other difference too between Lucy and chimps and us.

I’m sure Dr Bechly is right, and every other paleontologist on earth and the Paleontological Society are wrong. Makes sense.

The Paleontological Society Position Statement: Evolution​

Evolution is both a scientific fact and a scientific theory. Evolution is a fact in the sense that life has changed through time. In nature today, the characteristics of species are changing, and new species are arising. The fossil record is the primary factual evidence for evolution in times past, and evolution is well documented by further evidence from other scientific disciplines, including comparative anatomy, biogeography, genetics, molecular biology, and studies of viral and bacterial diseases.

Pay attention. It's where the poor creatures died. Afterwards, we had the global flood, undersea volcanoes, or other catastrophes which moved the fossils and layers. It's not as neatly and nicely organized as the geology of uniformitarianism claims. Remember the atheist scientists claimed that a huge asteroid killed all the dinosaurs? Well, that was proven false.
:Remember the atheist scientists claimed that a huge asteroid killed all the dinosaurs? Well, that was proven false."

That is simply not true. As usual, you provide nothing to support these specious claims.

It’s not like the creationers have any credibility in the science fields. Predefined conclusions that require creationers to reach conclusions predicated on Bible verses is just silly. Science has progressed since the time of Aristotle. Creationers have not.

The revulsion for science held by creationers /Flat Earthers is one borne of religious extremism. Ceationism is not a theory, It’s literal, hyper-religious extremism that requires every biblical tale and fable to be literally correct.

The fact you cut and paste links to the charlatans at creation.com is reason enough to accept your views as anything but rational or objective
That's where you're wrong as science backs up the Bible. I keep telling you science doesn't back up evolution, but for some reason the atheists use it to guide their lives It's life without any logic or biographies. We found you do not have any history to equate to with Neanderthals. None of them had names. Even Lucy was a name given by scientists looking back into the past. The chimp didn't call herself that nor other "ape-humans." Compare that to creation where God created adult humans and they had names and a biography to tell and write. Your atheist scientists make up whatever they want like the Chicxulub asteroid or meteor killed all the dinosaurs. They ignore the other animals there at the time. With creation, we have God the creator as witness. He created light to divide night and day and we can see that's how time and space started. When it comes to logic, we find the simplest answer is the best -- Occam's Razor. Basically, I can't change my histories, but you keep ignoring your evolution's. We do not have anyone after Lucy nor know who she mated with. Your story doesn't even follow logic and there were no witnesses. We don't even know what Lucy did nor how she met her mate and where they lived. I doubt they lived in caves because most animals don't usually live in caves because of the darkness, cold, dampness, and lack of food. Thus, if Neanderthals were smart, then they would not have chosen a cave to live in.

I believe radiocarbon dating is real if that is your question.

You are making up what scientists think, I can assure you none think Neanderthals were ape-like creatures from millions of years ago.

Darwin was a man of his time and can't be judged by our morality and knowledge.

Nope. Got a peer-reviewed scientific study to show me?

Birds have been around for at least 65 million years. We could bury you with a chicken but I'm not sure what it would prove.
Keep hoping but I wouldn't place any bets on finding dinosaurs and human fossils in the same layer.

Straight answer to what? What links would you like to see (other than those from Creationist sites?
The it blows evolution out of the water of millions of years. I said it was valid if the assumptions were correct such as somehow we knew when did the C14 started being accumulated in the fossil and there was no contamination. It like a hourglass as we know the rate of how much sand falls into the bottom glass, but we may not know when the glass was turned over.

Well, you have no evidence such as C14 or any history of these "ape-humans." Did they live together? Where did they live? What did they eat? Did they communicate with each other. Even the early tribes in Africa were hunters, farmers, warring groups who made more sophisticated weapons, and had a ruling class or leaders. I'm sure they have written histories. Some insects are group oriented and they are led by the queen; they have a hive mind. Yet, none of them wrote they lived and evolved for millions of years. No names, famous people, foot prints, housing or other evidence of societies. That's how I know you're lying when lived for millions of years. I can't even relate to how they would evolve as a society if they lived that long. I mean did they continue to live in huts and fashion spears of stone and use bow and arrows?

Peer reviewed by creation scientists -- Modern birds with dinosaurs - creation.com.

Well, where did the idea that humans and dinosaurs lived together as depicted in the media start? It could be like the global flood story found around the world. Some people believe there are still dinosaurs living today. I wouldn't go that far unless I see the evidence. I think so far it has been sightings, but that's like UFO/alien sightings.

Nothing wrong with creationist sites as they counter the lies of the atheist sites. Science backs them up.

The atheist geologists changed it to time and in perfectly organized by time layers because it had to explain billions of years in the past. This is the fake part called uniformitarianism. It's like how atheists and their scientists believed in an eternal universe in the past.

StrataColumnRayTroll_sm.jpg

The names of the Earth's layers represent location (look up the names lol) and not time as fake represented in millions of years. The names came first and had nothing to do with time. Doesn't that make more sense?
I would trust nothing that puts trees on Earth before the Sun! Shows how much Moses knew about it....Nothing!

That's where you're wrong as science backs up the Bible. I keep telling you science doesn't back up evolution, but for some reason the atheists use it to guide their lives It's life without any logic or biographies. We found you do not have any history to equate to with Neanderthals. None of them had names. Even Lucy was a name given by scientists looking back into the past. The chimp didn't call herself that nor other "ape-humans." Compare that to creation where God created adult humans and they had names and a biography to tell and write. Your atheist scientists make up whatever they want like the Chicxulub asteroid or meteor killed all the dinosaurs. They ignore the other animals there at the time. With creation, we have God the creator as witness. He created light to divide night and day and we can see that's how time and space started. When it comes to logic, we find the simplest answer is the best -- Occam's Razor. Basically, I can't change my histories, but you keep ignoring your evolution's. We do not have anyone after Lucy nor know who she mated with. Your story doesn't even follow logic and there were no witnesses. We don't even know what Lucy did nor how she met her mate and where they lived. I doubt they lived in caves because most animals don't usually live in caves because of the darkness, cold, dampness, and lack of food. Thus, if Neanderthals were smart, then they would not have chosen a cave to live in.
Science does not “back up” the Bible. You parrot that slogan in most every thing you cut and paste, always failing to support the claim.

The rest of your tedious rant is just rabid creationer / Flat Earther nonsense stolen from creation.com.

So, tell us more about science backing up talking snakes, a flat earth, men living to be 900 years old.

• Thanks

So, dinosaurs died, and then scientists were on hand to fossilize the dinosaurs at that point in time?

I'm not sure paying attention is going to help right now.

I would trust nothing that puts trees on Earth before the Sun! Shows how much Moses knew about it....Nothing!
The trees were in heaven or the garden of paradise. It wasn't Earth in the beginning. After Adam's sin, God folded up the universe and created a new universe with Earth and sin. He left our current universe as he can't be where there is sin.

Science does not “back up” the Bible. You parrot that slogan in most every thing you cut and paste, always failing to support the claim.

The rest of your tedious rant is just rabid creationer / Flat Earther nonsense stolen from creation.com.

So, tell us more about science backing up talking snakes, a flat earth, men living to be 900 years old.
Science doesn't back up evolution. It has no observable nor testable evidence. Science isn't perfect by a long shot as humans make mistakes and we end up correcting them. If it comes down to God's word in the Bible vs. science, then we trust God's word. Science is done by humans and can be wrong. God is never wrong. I'm getting into things that you'll never believe so it's your loss.

So, dinosaurs died, and then scientists were on hand to fossilize the dinosaurs at that point in time?

I'm not sure paying attention is going to help right now.
What you say doesn't make sense or maybe I don't understand you. How are scientists going to fossilize the dinosaurs? They have to be dead first and it happens pretty rapidly. Even atheist scientists agree on this. Many soft organisms do not fossilize. It would have to be organisms with hard bony parts and what else has to happen? I think you mentioned it.

What you say doesn't make sense or maybe I don't understand you. How are scientists going to fossilize the dinosaurs? They have to be dead first and it happens pretty rapidly. Even atheist scientists agree on this. Many soft organisms do not fossilize. It would have to be organisms with hard bony parts and what else has to happen? I think you mentioned it.

"Atheist scientists just place them in the orderly fake time levels that they've established."

You said scientists place fossils in place.

Forum List

Back