🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

Science doesn't back up evolution. It has no observable nor testable evidence. Science isn't perfect by a long shot as humans make mistakes and we end up correcting them. If it comes down to God's word in the Bible vs. science, then we trust God's word. Science is done by humans and can be wrong. God is never wrong. I'm getting into things that you'll never believe so it's your loss.
Science has overwhelming observable and testable evidence for evolution.

Denialism is a common attribute of religious extremists.

It's funny (lmao) how the atheists here are in denial.
There's no denying the evidence and facts of biological evolution, except, of course, by religious extremists.

Biological evolution is built on the principles of the Scientific Method. Bible theory, YEC'ism, Flat Earth'ism, and the laughably entitled “creation science” is entirely lacking in supportable evidence as your rants demonstrate. In the realm of the physical and biological sciences, there simply is no room for the fears and superstitions imposed by religious extremists and unfounded claims to magic.

Your bibles making claims to zombies and walking dead might suggest that your extremist views are out of place in the Science forum

There's no denying the evidence and facts of biological evolution, except, of course, by religious extremists.

Biological evolution is built on the principles of the Scientific Method. Bible theory, YEC'ism, Flat Earth'ism, and the laughably entitled “creation science” is entirely lacking in supportable evidence as your rants demonstrate. In the realm of the physical and biological sciences, there simply is no room for the fears and superstitions imposed by religious extremists and unfounded claims to magic.

Your bibles making claims to zombies and walking dead might suggest that your extremist views are out of place in the Science forum
I already said that. Science backs up creation and so does the Scientific Method. The SM was created by creationist Sir Francis Bacon. We can't even see what atheist scientists created besides their papers to get funding.

Again, you're in denial that flat Earth hypothesis came from atheists. After all, they believe in evolution.

So, how do these scientists place fossils deep under ground?
By lying. Another famous example of you, atheists, and their scientists caught in another HUGE lie.

The coelacanth was claimed to be extinct for about 70 million years. It was thought by atheist scientists to have been among the first to walk out of the ocean on its way to becoming the ascendant of modern man lmao. There was great excitement and surprise in the scientific community when a fisherman caught a living coelacanth off the island of Madagascar in 1938. Many evolutionists believed the reason this fish disappeared from the fossil record is that it had evolved into land-dwelling tetrapods.

The reason this is important is that many fossils have been dated to be roughly 70 million years old mostly because their remains were found in the same stratum as remains of a coelacanth. And yet there are coelacanths alive today that look exactly like those fossils -- so use of coelacanth fossils to date other fossils is stupid asf.

We have never found humans in a layer with dinosaurs. There is not a rock layer there are literally tens of millions.
While we have not found humans and dino fossils together, we have found their fossilized footprints together at Paluxy River in Glen Rose, TX. These footprints have been found around the world. This blows your evolution out of the water. Did I win again?

I already said that. Science backs up creation and so does the Scientific Method. The SM was created by creationist Sir Francis Bacon. We can't even see what atheist scientists created besides their papers to get funding.

Again, you're in denial that flat Earth hypothesis came from atheists. After all, they believe in evolution.
You say many things that aren't true. Science does not "back up" magical, supernatural creationism. There are no means by which science can investigate magic and supernaturalism as defined by creationers. You explicitly agree with the above as you fail to present any science data that "backs up" magical, supernatural creationer claims to gods, a flat earth, a 6,000 year old planet, men living to be 900 years old, the walking dead or other claims to magical, supernatural events.

While we have not found humans and dino fossils together, we have found their fossilized footprints together at Paluxy River in Glen Rose, TX. These footprints have been found around the world. This blows your evolution out of the water. Did I win again?

You lost again....bigly.....as usual.

Creationers embarrass themselves with the fraud of humans and dinosaurs coexisting. It's just another of their desperate tactics to promote the fraud of a 6,000 year old planet.

You lost again....bigly.....as usual.

Creationers embarrass themselves with the fraud of humans and dinosaurs coexisting. It's just another of their desperate tactics to promote the fraud of a 6,000 year old planet.

It wasn't fraud like the Piltdown man. The Paluxy dinosaur tracks are valid, but over time one couldn't state the same for the human tracks. I see Kuban has backed off his book and film on it. But the battle will continue as fossil evidence and more dinosaur tracks are found around the world -- Real Dinosaur Tracks- 15 Places in the World to See Them.

Here's what the atheist scientists have said about what solid evidence of humans and dinosaurs together mean. It would blow evolution out of the water like I said -- Implications of Dino-human coexistence: EVOLUTION OBLITERATED!!!. It would mean the atheists wouldn't have to die to realize they were wrong. Will you be ready to get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness when this happens?

Last edited:
It wasn't fraud like the Piltdown man. The Paluxy dinosaur tracks are valid, but over time one couldn't state the same for the human tracks. I see Kuban has backed off his book and film on it. But the battle will continue as fossil evidence and more dinosaur tracks are found around the world -- Real Dinosaur Tracks- 15 Places in the World to See Them.

Here's what the atheist scientists have said about what solid evidence of humans and dinosaurs together mean. It would blow evolution out of the water like I said -- Implications of Dino-human coexistence: EVOLUTION OBLITERATED!!!. It would mean the atheists wouldn't have to die to realize they were wrong. Will you be ready to get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness when this happens?
That was pretty funny. It was a classic example of "quote mining" where religious extremists troll Bible sites where they copy and paste phony, edited, parsed and altered "quotes".

Niles Eldidge is among the favorites of the dishonest "quote miners" and his actual comments are listed here:

As usual, creationer loons offer nothing to support their various gods, they simply troll silly fundie Bible sites with phony "quotes".

You failed to realize that the site you linked to lists the age of dinosaurs in the hundreds of millions of years.

Cutting and pasting what you don't understand.... it's hilarious

Only if those prints are real. As I recall they are unconvincing and could be just poor dino prints.

The trees were in heaven or the garden of paradise. It wasn't Earth in the beginning. After Adam's sin, God folded up the universe and created a new universe with Earth and sin. He left our current universe as he can't be where there is sin.
Your has full a shit as my Christmas turkey, even more....Have you even read Genesis 1?

That was pretty funny. It was a classic example of "quote mining" where religious extremists troll Bible sites where they copy and paste phony, edited, parsed and altered "quotes".

Niles Eldidge is among the favorites of the dishonest "quote miners" and his actual comments are listed here:

As usual, creationer loons offer nothing to support their various gods, they simply troll silly fundie Bible sites with phony "quotes".
What I said was finding dinos and humans during the same time hurts evolution. The link I found stated the atheist scientists saying it would destroy evolution. Wouid it destroy evolution to you?

To me, evolution is already destroyed. It never was true in the first place. Humans did not come from ape-humans and dinosaurs did not become birds (prove given). Furthermore, it shows it doesn't take much to destroy a lie. If evolution was true, then it's just an anomaly.

You failed to realize that the site you linked to lists the age of dinosaurs in the hundreds of millions of years.

Cutting and pasting what you don't understand.... it's hilarious
The hundreds of millions of years is based on atheist scientists timeline. On mine, it was at the end of the OT and beginning of NT.

The hundreds of millions of years is based on atheist scientists timeline. On mine, it was at the end of the OT and beginning of NT.
The hundreds of millions of years is from the link you cut and pasted. Obviously, you never botherd to read what you cut and pasted. Why are you cutting and pasting material that contradicts your extremist beliefs?

What I said was finding dinos and humans during the same time hurts evolution. The link I found stated the atheist scientists saying it would destroy evolution. Wouid it destroy evolution to you?

To me, evolution is already destroyed. It never was true in the first place. Humans did not come from ape-humans and dinosaurs did not become birds (prove given). Furthermore, it shows it doesn't take much to destroy a lie. If evolution was true, then it's just an anomaly.
Finding dinos and humans during the same time doesn't ''hurt evolution'' because dinosaurs and humans lived in vastly different time periods. The link you posted identifies that.

To the religious extremist, evolution is destroyed because religious extremists understand that there are irreconcilable contradictions to the fact of an ancient planet vs. a young, flat earth.

Forum List

Back