🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

You mean it hasn't been proven to YOU. Science, mainstream science, considers it proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
It hasn't been proven to the majority of creationists and evolutionists. We have the dinosaur fossil with soft tissue and C14 remaining. It means < 50,000 years old and blows evolution out of the water. It backs up what I keep saying that evolution is a lie.

Besides, you don't have any history. What was the first man's name assuming Judy the chimp was your first woman? You can't even explain how asexual went to sexual. We have the perfect good looking couple in Adam and Eve in a garden of paradise that has all the animals at their beck and call. They also could grow crops easily. They didn't have to live in a cave. While you have an ape-human which no one ever saw and looks like a chimpanzee. No one ever saw Judy walk bipedal either.

You base billions of years to 1956 and some geek who no one remembers. He didn't have any clean room. That kind of bad science and assumptions that no one is sure of does not prove millions of years. Your geek didn't even check for C14 or soft tissue remaining because he wanted billions of years.

You made a discussion that was total and utter fucking blather, and now you're complaining it's blather because you write such crap that it doesn't make sense.
Jeez, you're a sore and poor loser. Now wonder you have no one you want fossilized haha.

Jeez, you're a sore and poor loser. Now wonder you have no one you want fossilized haha.

No sure how you came to that conclusion. You wrote nonsense and I'm expected to know what the fuck you're on about...... So that makes me a "sore and poor loser", what did I lose? Expect a little time I'll never get back on this pointless crap.

Funny how we have trillions of fossils and not one conclusively contradicts ToE. I admire your patience, nay faith.

You've had other victories in the future? Now that is impressive (if true).
You don't understand fossilization. There aren't trillions of fossils as fossils don't just happen. Else I would've easily found evidence of humans living with dinosaurs and destroyed evolution. Instead, I found evolutionists admitting that humans living with dinosaurs would blow evolution out of the water. What are the atheists going to do then lol?

Furthermore, Judy being a female chimp and no male chimp contradicts evolution. You can't even give me the name of the ape-human who could walk upright instead of being quadripedal. What happened when they had children and what were their names? How did they learn to grow crops? How did they defend themselves against the other wild animals? Why are there no stories around the world for these creatures and their history? See, it's easy to show contradictions in evolution. Yet, these ape-humans decided to live in in pitch black caves with bats and other nasty animals like bears that would want to eat them. They were moron level subhumans, but drew paintings of other animals in their environment including birds. They knew about art technique.

Birds would be another contradiction living at the same time as dinosaurs. Wouldn't that just as well blow evolution out of the water? Only one natural museum in the US dares to show birds living with dinosaurs, i.e. their bones and exhibition.

No sure how you came to that conclusion. You wrote nonsense and I'm expected to know what the fuck you're on about...... So that makes me a "sore and poor loser", what did I lose? Expect a little time I'll never get back on this pointless crap.
Why don't you make it interesting and answer my questions since you have the truth lol? Where's your history? Who was Judy's mate? How did sexual evolve from asexual organisms? What were these ape-humans names? Or were they moron level, but yet were able to make art in caves? You are easily tricked into believing anything.

Why don't you make it interesting and answer my questions since you have the truth lol? Where's your history? Who was Judy's mate? How did sexual evolve from asexual organisms? What were these ape-humans names? Or were they moron level, but yet were able to make art in caves? You are easily tricked into believing anything.

Stringing this one out a bit aren't you? I can't be bothered with this nonsense. I'm done.

It hasn't been proven to the majority of creationists and evolutionists. We have the dinosaur fossil with soft tissue and C14 remaining. It means < 50,000 years old and blows evolution out of the water. It backs up what I keep saying that evolution is a lie.
There is plenty written about dinosaur fossil with soft tissue so that is not an issue, however, I've been unable to find any C14 dating info. Can you point me to that info? The best I found was from an ancient, fossilized turtle shell that was C14 dated to post-1950.

You base billions of years to 1956 and some geek who no one remembers. He didn't have any clean room. That kind of bad science and assumptions that no one is sure of does not prove millions of years. Your geek didn't even check for C14 or soft tissue remaining because he wanted billions of years.
Real science is peer-reviewed. No single scientist can develop a revolutionary process that is accepted as valid until it is duplicated by others.

You don't understand fossilization. There aren't trillions of fossils as fossils don't just happen.
Trillions was an understatement. These are the White Cliffs of Dover, they are composed of the remains of microscopic diatoms. There are trillions in this one small image.

Else I would've easily found evidence of humans living with dinosaurs and destroyed evolution. Instead, I found evolutionists admitting that humans living with dinosaurs would blow evolution out of the water. What are the atheists going to do then lol?
Keep the faith, baby.

Furthermore, Judy being a female chimp and no male chimp contradicts evolution. You can't even give me the name of the ape-human who could walk upright instead of being quadripedal. What happened when they had children and what were their names? How did they learn to grow crops? How did they defend themselves against the other wild animals? Why are there no stories around the world for these creatures and their history? See, it's easy to show contradictions in evolution. Yet, these ape-humans decided to live in in pitch black caves with bats and other nasty animals like bears that would want to eat them. They were moron level subhumans, but drew paintings of other animals in their environment including birds. They knew about art technique.
Your understanding of human prehistory is nonsensical. Names don't get fossilized and it is easy to show contradictions in evolution if you don't understand it.

Birds would be another contradiction living at the same time as dinosaurs. Wouldn't that just as well blow evolution out of the water? Only one natural museum in the US dares to show birds living with dinosaurs, i.e. their bones and exhibition.
Turtles lived with dinosaurs. Many things alive today lived with dinosaurs, just not humans.

Stringing this one out a bit aren't you? I can't be bothered with this nonsense. I'm done.
Then go with this thought. The Grinch lives in a cave; Who else would be stupid enough to live in a cave? The atheists are grinches this time of year. I was lmao thinking about the atheists and their weirdo evolution beliefs. Think about how jb knows more science than you. You couldn't even explain fossilization haha.

There is plenty written about dinosaur fossil with soft tissue so that is not an issue, however, I've been unable to find any C14 dating info. Can you point me to that info? The best I found was from an ancient, fossilized turtle shell that was C14 dated to post-1950.

Real science is peer-reviewed. No single scientist can develop a revolutionary process that is accepted as valid until it is duplicated by others.
Last point first. It really wasn't a peer review. The atheist scientists had to keep evolution alive with their fake papers in order to keep their funding coming. You must've read a few of them and were convinced. Are you going to fall down on your knees and beg for forgiveness when I get the human fossil in the prehistoric layers that humans and dinosaurs lived together lol? In the US, it would likely come from the Midwest.

Trillions was an understatement. These are the White Cliffs of Dover, they are composed of the remains of microscopic diatoms. There are trillions in this one small image.

Keep the faith, baby.

Your understanding of human prehistory is nonsensical. Names don't get fossilized and it is easy to show contradictions in evolution if you don't understand it.

Turtles lived with dinosaurs. Many things alive today lived with dinosaurs, just not humans.
More evidence of being fooled. I showed limestone on top of Mt. Everest caused by global flood. That's chalk, a form of limestone, but not the same as limesotone (needle, needle), and more evidence for creation. We just discussed how fossils had to be buried deep in the ground so oxidation would not occur. That doesn't look deep into the ground. Why don't you explain how they formed then? Did I win and you lose once more? Man, I'm loving this Christmas season here. My sides hurt.

Besides, you don't have any history. What was the first man's name assuming Judy the chimp was your first woman? You can't even explain how asexual went to sexual. We have the perfect good looking couple in Adam and Eve in a garden of paradise that has all the animals at their beck and call. They also could grow crops easily. They didn't have to live in a cave. While you have an ape-human which no one ever saw and looks like a chimpanzee. No one ever saw Judy walk bipedal either.

How do you know the fictional characters A&E were a “good looking couple”.

Are you assuming that the tall, blue-eyed, fair-haired, fair-skinned pictorials of the Jeebus apply to A&E?

Westerners have made the Jeebus in their own image. That’s a pretty common attribute applied to all civilizations who made their gods in their own image.

Do you find it odd that the Hindu gods are not tall, blue-eyed, fair-haired, fair-skinned individuals?

You don't understand fossilization. There aren't trillions of fossils as fossils don't just happen. Else I would've easily found evidence of humans living with dinosaurs and destroyed evolution. Instead, I found evolutionists admitting that humans living with dinosaurs would blow evolution out of the water. What are the atheists going to do then lol?

“fossils don't just happen”.

It’s really scary that the most extreme of the religious extremists live their miserable lives consumed by conspiracy theories.

Christians have their own competing version of the Taliban.

Last point first. It really wasn't a peer review. The atheist scientists had to keep evolution alive with their fake papers in order to keep their funding coming. You must've read a few of them and were convinced.
Why fake papers, only evolution gets funded or only evolution is science?

Are you going to fall down on your knees and beg for forgiveness when I get the human fossil in the prehistoric layers that humans and dinosaurs lived together lol? In the US, it would likely come from the Midwest.
Of course but I don't expect to live that long. Are you going to fall down on your knees and beg for forgiveness when Mohammad returns and asks if you've followed the 5 pillars?

More evidence of being fooled. I showed limestone on top of Mt. Everest caused by global flood.
How did that limestone form?

That's chalk, a form of limestone, but not the same as limesotone (needle, needle), and more evidence for creation.
Evidence for creation? Please explain?

We just discussed how fossils had to be buried deep in the ground so oxidation would not occur. That doesn't look deep into the ground. Why don't you explain how they formed then?
These fossils don't oxidize since they are the shells of dead diatoms, not the soft parts. They are accumulating today in seas with little current, far from land runoff. Why are they exposed? Continental drift.

Did I win and you lose once more? Man, I'm loving this Christmas season here. My sides hurt.
:banghead: You have to show you know something first.

How do you know the fictional characters A&E were a “good looking couple”.

Are you assuming that the tall, blue-eyed, fair-haired, fair-skinned pictorials of the Jeebus apply to A&E?

Westerners have made the Jeebus in their own image. That’s a pretty common attribute applied to all civilizations who made their gods in their own image.

Do you find it odd that the Hindu gods are not tall, blue-eyed, fair-haired, fair-skinned individuals?
Guess in Who's image A&E were made? They certainly didn't look like chimpanzees as evolution claims.

I have the answers and evidence while you have ugliness to start with. Females aren't usually hairy like a chimp and have a different gait than a male human, TG. How does evolution explain that?

Why fake papers, only evolution gets funded or only evolution is science?

Of course but I don't expect to live that long. Are you going to fall down on your knees and beg for forgiveness when Mohammad returns and asks if you've followed the 5 pillars?
I don't have to worry about those things because faith has put me on the path to The Rapture.

That said, I understand atheists' faith or viewpoint. It's similar to what happened with Adam and Eve's decision. It's part of the reason why I respect Satan. His powers are quite formidable on this Earth.

Forum List

Back