🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

You just dont get it, do you?

I dont care what YOU believe or dont believe
Not sure what that has to do with your argument being circular. This isn't the religion section. These specious errors and divine declarations hold no weight, here.

I am winning everything. I just destroyed @alang1216 and his White Cliffs of Dover as he could not explain how tiny fossilized micro organisms got there.

Ho, you constantly fail. You simply ignore anything and anybody that does not agree with you. Hell, I had to literally shove it in your face on at least two different occasions that your evidence was fake, and you still believe it.

That is not winning, that is a mental disorder.

That you don't understand or refuse to accept my explanations does not destroy me or evolution.

Your flyer states "The White Cliffs of Dover confirm the biblical account of a global Flood just about 4,000 years ago". I won't bother to point out the errors and contradictions in their theory, I just like how they propose how the Flood might have formed the chalk but never bother to perform any experiments to prove or disprove their theory. That in a nut shell is the difference between creationism and science.
You couldn't explain how The White Cliffs of Dover got there. It wasn't by evolution.

You couldn't explain how the limestone got on top of Mt. Everest. Again, it wasn't by evolution.

The best explanation is the global flood for both. It showed you were wrong.

What I said would finally destroy evolution is finding hard evidence of humans and dinosaurs together. You are wrong once more and keep contradicting yourself with evolution.

Ho, you constantly fail. You simply ignore anything and anybody that does not agree with you. Hell, I had to literally shove it in your face on at least two different occasions that your evidence was fake, and you still believe it.

That is not winning, that is a mental disorder.
>>That is not winning, that is a mental disorder.<<

You need to stop bragging about your accomplishments with mental disorder.

Having the mental disorder of atheism with no evidence is nothing to say nor brag about to people.

How can I fail when science backs the Bible and me up? It's why I started to use the Bible and creation science here.

I've already destroyed you with Pasteur's swan neck experiment. It disproved abiogenesis. Without that, evolution couldn't have a beginning.

As for the rest, I presented creation days, KCA and explained the Big Bang perfectly to demonstrate how spacetime, universe, Earth, and everything in it started.

On top of that, I get everything while the atheists get what they get. The atheists don't know what everything is. That's besides winning the arguments here against evolution and the atheists.

You couldn't explain how The White Cliffs of Dover got there. It wasn't by evolution.

You couldn't explain how the limestone got on top of Mt. Everest. Again, it wasn't by evolution.

The best explanation is the global flood for both. It showed you were wrong.
No, the worst explanation is a global flood. Neither the chalk nor the mountain top limestone could form in the chaos of a flood. Both take long periods of quiet deposition followed by gradual uplift from continental drift.

What I said would finally destroy evolution is finding hard evidence of humans and dinosaurs together. You are wrong once more and keep contradicting yourself with evolution.
You're not right than finding hard evidence of humans and dinosaurs together would finally destroy evolution. But it hasn't happened yet and almost certainly never will.

No, the worst explanation is a global flood. Neither the chalk nor the mountain top limestone could form in the chaos of a flood. Both take long periods of quiet deposition followed by gradual uplift from continental drift.

You're not right than finding hard evidence of humans and dinosaurs together would finally destroy evolution. But it hasn't happened yet and almost certainly never will.
The best explanation is the global flood for both. It explains how something buried deep below the seafloor rose up. You admitted flooding causes chalk deposits like the Dover cliffs and they're found in other places around the world.

I still think the easiest way for atheists to learn the truth about evolution is to die, but now there is something else that will disprove evolution and not have to die.

The best explanation is the global flood for both. It explains how something buried deep below the seafloor rose up. You admitted flooding causes chalk deposits like the Dover cliffs and they're found in other places around the world.

I still think the easiest way for atheists to learn the truth about evolution is to die, but now there is something else that will disprove evolution and not have to die.

“I still think the easiest way for atheists to learn the truth about evolution is to die,”

When religious extremism becomes a mental disorder.

If the water volume deep in the mantle is the same as all the water in the ocean, there are 332,500,000 cubic miles of water in the mantle.

The surface area of the earth is 197,000,000 sq mi. A simple division shows that the water in the ocean would rise by 1.6 miles if all the mantle water were added to it.

The tallest mountain is over 4 miles high.

That means the mantle water will not cover all the mountains of the earth. You would need added ocean water to to at least 3 times more to cover all the mountains. Even then, how would you get 3 oceans full of water to drain off in a few months?

Creationism needs a whole lot of 'splainin to do.

The trees were in heaven or the garden of paradise. It wasn't Earth in the beginning. After Adam's sin, God folded up the universe and created a new universe with Earth and sin. He left our current universe as he can't be where there is sin.
This is Science and Technology, right?

A simple division shows that the water in the ocean would rise by 1.6 miles if all the mantle water were added to it.

And it is even more complex than that. As the loss of water from the mantle in some kind of magical event would mean that something would have to take it's place. Most likely through subsidence, lowering the surface by just as much and in the end creating a total increase of zero feet.

This is the same kind of junk science that causes people to scream that the melting of the arctic ice pack would cause sea levels to rise. The entire arctic could melt, and the oceans would not rise a single inch. But those that do not comprehend science just do not believe that.

If the water volume deep in the mantle is the same as all the water in the ocean, there are 332,500,000 cubic miles of water in the mantle.

The surface area of the earth is 197,000,000 sq mi. A simple division shows that the water in the ocean would rise by 1.6 miles if all the mantle water were added to it.

The tallest mountain is over 4 miles high.

That means the mantle water will not cover all the mountains of the earth. You would need added ocean water to to at least 3 times more to cover all the mountains. Even then, how would you get 3 oceans full of water to drain off in a few months?

Creationism needs a whole lot of 'splainin to do.
Evolution can't explain anything.

Anyway, you troll, the answer is here. I'm surprised you're not dead yet. It's coming. You're one of the early ones to go.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Anyway, you troll, the answer is here. I'm surprised you're not dead yet. It's coming. You're one of the early ones to go.

“You're one of the early ones to go.”

Antisocial personality disorder
Also called: ASPD
Description
A mental health disorder characterized by disregard for other people.
Those with antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) may begin to show symptoms in childhood, but the condition can't be diagnosed until adolescence or adulthood.

This is @james bond the troll sucking all the oxygen out of another science thread.
What amuses me is that an avowed Christian would choose an adulterous murderer as an avatar.
Something strange going on there fer shure...

I wrote: Neither the chalk nor the mountain top limestone could form in the chaos of a flood
You wrote: You admitted flooding causes chalk deposits

Really???? Am I using words you don't understand?

And it is even more complex than that. As the loss of water from the mantle in some kind of magical event would mean that something would have to take it's place. Most likely through subsidence, lowering the surface by just as much and in the end creating a total increase of zero feet.

This is the same kind of junk science that causes people to scream that the melting of the arctic ice pack would cause sea levels to rise. The entire arctic could melt, and the oceans would not rise a single inch. But those that do not comprehend science just do not believe that.
It's even more complicated than that. Researchers (I forgot the reference) think that 600 miles below the mantle the "water" is in the form of a magnesium hydroxide. If that hydroxide was let loose and rose the mantle would contain magnesium. The volume of that hydroxide may be as large as the ocean itself. After the flood, how the water could drain down 600 miles and rejoin with the magnesium as it is today would be, shall we say, problematic. Especially since the mantle would collapse, as you said.

I wrote: Neither the chalk nor the mountain top limestone could form in the chaos of a flood
You wrote: You admitted flooding causes chalk deposits

Really???? Am I using words you don't understand?
That's even worse. We know you can't explain The White Cliffs of Dover even though you tried to use it in an example. Now, you think it can form in the chaos of a flood???!!!???!!! How stupid can anyone be lol?

Now, a flood can cause the fossils to rise, but you don't know how. The evidence is The White Cliffs of Dover and Mt. Everest, but it has gone over your head :aug08_031:.

I'll post it for the ones who can read and figure it out -- White Cliffs of Dover.

Last edited:

The source you referenced cites another reference for their information which states.
But this water is not a series of immense seas. Rather, it is scattered in droplets, some as small as a single molecule, with most trapped inside crystal lattices of rare minerals that only form under intense pressures. How much there is down there is still fiercely debated.
What water that is trapped in the earth is not all that available. What strains the physical reality even more is the process of getting the water back into the mantel as we think it is today -- dispersed and locked inside crystal lattices.

Do you have an explanation for how receding flood water could force it's way down many miles and disperse and permeate mineral lattice structures?

The reference goes on to state,
The Earth formed 4.5 billion years ago from a swirling cloud of dust, and gases such as water vapour, carbon dioxide, ammonia and methane.
That reference is a bit counter productive to the point the authors from your creation site are trying to make. The authors still did not give a physical mechanism. They just gave some maybe's. "Maybe" is not science unless there is a clear physical hypothesis.

Forum List

Back