🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

Yours is a common claim of religious extremists. You’re just another run of the mill religious extremist.

Let’s get this straight for the hyper-religious loons. The Constitution is very secular in nature. Not one mention of Christianity. In fact, no mention or reference to any of your gods in the body of the Constitution, which is what I identified for you earlier. Hyper-religious loons like to use the “in the year of our lord” reference but of course, that’s nonsense. A closing salutation of “in the year of our lord” was common for the time. The fact remains, nowhere in the body of the Constitution is there any mention of the Christian gods.

"Year of our Lord" is a religious relic that has been mostly discarded. This anachronistic dating convention is reported to FFRF from time to time as...

As it turns out, the closing salutation you insist was a reference to the christian gods was not intended to be a part of the Constitution.

From the link:

The "Year of our Lord" language is not actually even part of the Constitution itself, which ends at Article VII. The phrase was not debated or ratified by the Constitutional Convention and it seems unlikely that it was even approved by the delegates. In all likelihood, it was a formalism unthinkingly added by the Constitution's scribe, Jacob Shallus. Perhaps most importantly, the language was not viewed as having any religious significance at the time. In short, the "Year of our Lord" phrase appended to the Constitution has no real legal or historical value
It's easy to see you are easily fooled. Just have the atheists send me their dirty money with God on it and I'll be sure it goes to a good cause. You can give up on the US Constitution and move to another country. Is there an Atheistland anywhere?

It's easy to see you are easily fooled. Just have the atheists send me their dirty money with God on it and I'll be sure it goes to a good cause. You can give up on the US Constitution and move to another country. Is there an Atheistland anywhere?
So, yes. Trying to force your religious extremism into the Constitution was a total fail.

That only makes me sad for you.
Don't be sad for me, but for you and the atheists here. The OT humans didn't make and the wrath of God killed them all, but for one family and pairs of animals including small dinosaurs. Thus, one has to wonder what will happen with the NT peoples and God's wrath?

It seems to me that atheists think God is easy and will let them go, but their futures are already decided. Maybe the atheists will be surprised Satan will be in their same boat, i.e. he won't be the one meting out punishments.

Don't be sad for me, but for you and the atheists here. The OT humans didn't make and the wrath of God killed them all, but for one family and pairs of animals including small dinosaurs. Thus, one has to wonder what will happen with the NT peoples and God's wrath?

It seems to me that atheists think God is easy and will let them go, but their futures are already decided. Maybe the atheists will be surprised Satan will be in their same boat, i.e. he won't be the one meting out punishments.
I don't think your God will smile on you. You have expressed intense hatred and wishing death on billions of people. Maybe Satan will smile on you.

Yours is a common claim of religious extremists. You’re just another run of the mill religious extremist.

Let’s get this straight for the hyper-religious loons. The Constitution is very secular in nature. Not one mention of Christianity. In fact, no mention or reference to any of your gods in the body of the Constitution, which is what I identified for you earlier. Hyper-religious loons like to use the “in the year of our lord” reference but of course, that’s nonsense. A closing salutation of “in the year of our lord” was common for the time. The fact remains, nowhere in the body of the Constitution is there any mention of the Christian gods.

"Year of our Lord" is a religious relic that has been mostly discarded. This anachronistic dating convention is reported to FFRF from time to time as...

As it turns out, the closing salutation you insist was a reference to the christian gods was not intended to be a part of the Constitution.

From the link:

The "Year of our Lord" language is not actually even part of the Constitution itself, which ends at Article VII. The phrase was not debated or ratified by the Constitutional Convention and it seems unlikely that it was even approved by the delegates. In all likelihood, it was a formalism unthinkingly added by the Constitution's scribe, Jacob Shallus. Perhaps most importantly, the language was not viewed as having any religious significance at the time. In short, the "Year of our Lord" phrase appended to the Constitution has no real legal or historical value
It's the Year of the Lord because of conservative Thomas Jefferson who became our 3rd POTUS and one of the greatest.

The best explanation is the global flood for both. It explains how something buried deep below the seafloor rose up. You admitted flooding causes chalk deposits like the Dover cliffs and they're found in other places around the world.

There was no global flood. Its religious bullshit. It supposed to have happened after Everest was established. Can you imagine the earth covered with water to the height of Everest? Neither can anyone else.
Incidentally, where did all the water go after it subsided? It didn't Happen.

I still think the easiest way for atheists to learn the truth about evolution is to die, but now there is something else that will disprove evolution and not have to die.

What a ridiculous childish statement. What you really mean is you hate atheists blowing your God shit sky high so you want them eliminated.
How could dying ensure they learn anything? They are dead. Do you believe they will look down and admit defeat?
You seriously can't believe there is life after death. You must be insane boy. Grow up.

What as load of shit. There us no God and never has been. You gave no evidence of anything but delusions.
Satan my arse.
Threatening people with punishment is very immature and a blatant lie. Yet you're the type of godbotherer who would encourage that shit be taught to children. What a despicable piece of shit you are. You Jesus junkies have the principles of alley cats.

What a ridiculous childish statement. What you really mean is you hate atheists blowing your God shit sky high so you want them eliminated.
How could dying ensure they learn anything? They are dead. Do you believe they will look down and admit defeat?
You seriously can't believe there is life after death. You must be insane boy. Grow up.
I still lmao at you and make you one of the prime examples of dumba*s and POS. You needed an example of the global flood and I said just look at the Earth covered with 3/4 water. You're hilarious. Furthermore, we found limestone on the top of Mt. Everest and the white cliffs of Dover around the world. How do you explain that with atheist science? Moreover, your atheist scientists lied to you about birds living with dinosaurs.

Anyway, keep telling us how these things happened. I need another huge LMAO here in S&I.

After many months of explaining, answering questions and providing hard evidence, I get tired and incredulous that atheists do not understand creation science. They don't understand the Bible and how it cannot change while evolution theories, i.e. lies, can change and do. I said from the get go that its is about creation science vs atheist lies, oops science.

While you're here again, I found not only is God on our money as an ultimate Being we can TRUST, He is on the US Constitution and even Declaration of Independence. What do you think of that knothead?

Last edited:
While you're here again, I found not only is God on our money as an ultimate Being we can TRUST, He is on the US Constitution and even Declaration of Independence. What do you think of that knothead?

Here is a quote from your source which contradicts you:
"...while the Declaration mentions God, the Constitution does not. ..."

That's not what the facts show.

Just more of your nonsense claims.
It more of YOUR nonsense which is all you spew. It shows that we are one nation under God until evilution showed up. It makes the believers think twice about dying for an atheist country. What about the atheists? Did they fight after 9/11?

BTW, it's disgusting that atheists want to be called humanists. They should be called deadists, or the living dead.

The facts are YOU need to find negativity of believers where you can find it even if you have to make shit up. Such a Negative Nellie.

negativity.jpg

Last edited:
I still lmao at you and make you one of the prime examples of dumba*s and POS. You needed an example of the global flood and I said just look at the Earth covered with 3/4 water. You're hilarious. Furthermore, we found limestone on the top of Mt. Everest and the white cliffs of Dover around the world. How do you explain that with atheist science? Moreover, your atheist scientists lied to you about birds living with dinosaurs.

Anyway, keep telling us how these things happened. I need another huge LMAO here in S&I.

After many months of explaining, answering questions and providing hard evidence, I get tired and incredulous that atheists do not understand creation science. They don't understand the Bible and how it cannot change while evolution theories, i.e. lies, can change and do. I said from the get go that its is about creation science vs atheist lies, oops science.

The inclusion of God on the currency was to appease suckers like you who believe there's a god.
How's those immaculate conception and virgin births etc going? Been to any good miracles lately? What the heck. Let's have a resurrection of some maggoty old bidy and call it God.

While you're here again, there is no God and never has been. You have no evidence of anything but your filthy beliefs and faith. Faith does not equate to fact.
What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
See if you can match that and ill laugh my arse off at you.

A mature him and still believing in fairy tales like a kid. Grow up. You're delusional sucker.

The inclusion of God on the currency was to appease suckers like you who believe there's a god.
How's those immaculate conception and virgin births etc going? Been to any good miracles lately? What the heck. Let's have a resurrection of some maggoty old bidy and call it God.

While you're here again, there is no God and never has been. You have no evidence of anything but your filthy beliefs and faith. Faith does not equate to fact.
What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
See if you can match that and ill laugh my arse off at you.

A mature him and still believing in fairy tales like a kid. Grow up. You're delusional sucker.
>>The inclusion of God on the currency was to appease suckers like you who believe there's a god.<<

You still keep believing in your dumb assertions lmao. I knew I could easily get a :laughing0301:lmao out of you because you're stupid asf.

You have no evidence for atheism. You have nothing observable. You have nothing testable. OTOH, I can just say look at your currency assuming you have some. It points to low IQ level. The only way you'll get the point is for atheists/strict evolutionists to die ♥. See how I snuck the last sentence in there so easily, smoothly, and correctly?

>>The inclusion of God on the currency was to appease suckers like you who believe there's a god.<<

You still keep believing in your dumb assertions lmao. I knew I could easily get a :laughing0301:lmao out of you because you're stupid asf.

You have no evidence for atheism.

Yes I do. Half the world is atheist.

You have nothing observable.

And where is your observable proof of your God. There is no need to assume God did anything because everything has been explained.

You have nothing testable.
What do you have that's testable?
Let's test a miracle and see how it goes. Pathenogenisis is impossible in mammals. Do you want to test those couple.

OTOH, I can just say look at your currency assuming you some. It points to low IQ level. The only way you'll get the point is for atheists/strict evolutionists to die ♥. See how I snuck the last sentence in there so easily, smoothly, and correctly?

When has the inclusion of God on the currency EVER helped the country and testable?

You have no evidence of anything nor is God required for anything. You have never seen, heard or interacted with any God and to say otherwise, you are a liar yet you believe in immaculate conception etc but I have a low IQ??? Are you kidding or just stupid.

As the ministries say, you keep the faith sucker, we'll keep the money.

Test that you ignorant fool.
You're not laughing now dickhead.

When has the inclusion of God on the currency EVER helped the country and testable?

You have no evidence of anything nor is God required for anything. You have never seen, heard or interacted with any God and to say otherwise, you are a liar yet you believe in immaculate conception etc but I have a low IQ??? Are you kidding or just stupid.

As the ministries say, you keep the faith sucker, we'll keep the money.

Test that you ignorant fool.
You're not laughing now dickhead.
I can see you're getting emotional about God as believers get everything (winners) while the atheists/sinners get punished (losers).

>>When has the inclusion of God on the currency EVER helped the country and testable?<<

We can go to a supermarket or store and see that if someone's credit/debit card gets turned down, then they can use currency to complete the purchase.

As for larger events, we have -- History of U.S. Currency | U.S. Currency Education Program.

Thus, in another post, you have exposed yourself as the sucker, fool, dickhead, and worse :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:.

At least, Mushroom provides his evidence right away like birds are dinosaurs. You have nothing, but lmaos.

It more of YOUR nonsense which is all you spew. It shows that we are one nation under God until evilution showed up. It makes the believers think twice about dying for an atheist country. What about the atheists? Did they fight after 9/11?

BTW, it's disgusting that atheists want to be called humanists. They should be called deadists, or the living dead.

The facts are YOU need to find negativity of believers where you can find it even if you have to make shit up. Such a Negative Nellie.

View attachment 581087
Your sweaty, feverish rants are concerning.

I have this uncomfortable feeling that we will eventually read about you in the newspapers. Something connected with Kool-aid.

I guess we're done discussing science, such as it was, but since you were nice enough to share your vision of my next life let me share my vision of your next life. I see you standing humbly before God professing your faith and your holding to your interpretation of the Bible. I see God saying to you, "I gave you eyes to see and a brain to think and what did you do with my gifts? You closed your eyes, turned off your brain and let a book, written by people you never met, do your thinking for you. Time for you to met Beelzebub who you have been following instead of me".

Don't worry, I don't believe you are in any danger but I do believe you have squandered the universe's gift of the ability to think for yourself.

Your sweaty, feverish rants are concerning.

I have this uncomfortable feeling that we will eventually read about you in the newspapers. Something connected with Kool-aid.
From his infatuation with death to atheists, it could be worse than that. He is the type of person that would take an AK-47 to an atheist convention. He is getting increasingly abnormal.

Forum List

Back