paleontology, for those who loves dinosaurs

your deflection is well noted and rejected as complete bullshit since its obvious you didnt click the link and read the other quotes,,nor did you do any real research on her
That's your deflection and of course I read the fucking quotes, you shameless prick.
then that makes you a bold faced liar,,,you should have stuck with deflection

Your uninformed opinions are nothing more than what you copy and paste from ID’iot creation ministries
Thats exactly right. His current, laughably stupid talking point (that he doesn't even understand) is being regurgitated directly from here:

Homo erectus 'to' modern man: evolution or human variability? - creation.com

He shamelessly plagiarizes that website. And it's funny watching him try to stand on his own, then say something very stupid, then go google for a talking point from this website.

And it is every single time. Try it out, sometime. I have found his words verbatim there more than once.

Finally, you linked something intelligent. The unintelligent find a human foot fossil in a layer that is much older than should be and assume it was a creature that was in the process of becoming human. It's always the facts to fit the story with evolution. It is wrongness on top of wrongness. The creation scientist would examine it and check the DNA and all and say it is an old fossil of a human foot. Could be around 10 K years old.

Finally, you linked something intelligent.
No,I linked a hilariously stupid blog by a young earth creationist idiot with no credentials, education, or experience in this field, and who knows less about evolution than does a high school student.

There is a reason that lying retard is writing blogs for creation.com and not publishing in scientific journals. And no, its not because "Jesus told him to". :21:

So,one has to ask: who is the bigger moron? The lying retard creationist blogger, or the fool who regurgitates what he says without even understanding it?

Finally, you linked something intelligent.
No,I linked a hilariously stupid blog by a young earth creationist idiot with no credentials, education, or experience in this field, and who knows less about evolution than does a high school student.

There is a reason that lying retard is writing blogs for creation.com and not publishing in scientific journals. And no, its not because "Jesus told him to". :21:

So,one has to ask: who is the bigger moron? The lying retard creationist blogger, or the fool who regurgitates what he says without even understanding it?

so you admit to being an attention hungry troll,,,,

It's not a blog. It's not a website I use normally, but have used it a few times since you attribute it to me. It's a creation science website with real scientists. Not the fake ones like evolution has.

It just goes to show how big of a fool and idiot of a little man you are. You can go crawl back under your rock now.

It's not a blog.
Of course, it is a blog. And no, there is no such thing as creation science. That's why nobody is performing or publishing creation science: because it does not exist.

No, there are no actual scoentists contributing to that blog. You're either a shameless liar or a gullible idiot on that one.

Mehlert is not a real scientist. He is a fraud with no credentials or published science. Hey...just like you!

It's not a blog.
Of course, it is a blog. And no, there is no such thing as creation science. That's why nobody is performing or publishing creation science: because it does not exist.

No, there are no actual scoentists contributing to that blog. You're either a shameless liar or a gullible idiot on that one.

Mehlert is not a real scientist. He is a fraud with no credentials or published science. Hey...just like you!

You are not credible. First you told me that we saw Sgr A when the image of the black hole came out last month. I had to figure out for myself that it wasn't a shadow, but a silhouette. It just goes to show you are wrong, wrong, wrong.

Anyway, how can a little man like you know anything about creation science, i.e. real science, when you do not understand fake science? ROFL :laughing0301:.

Forum List

Back