🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestine Before Israel-Maps

The " Christian" claiming again Israel does not have the Right to Exist. Glad it bothers her so much

When will you stop putting your filthy words into my mouth? Keep your filth to yourself, please, I want none of it.

It's obvious with that filth coming from your posts that you do not believe Israel has the right to exist ! If it didn't bother you so much you wouldn't be spouting that Anti- Semetic Hatred over and over again.

Angry because I called you on it? A " Christian " Hypocrite who not only wants Israel to be destroyed leading to a second Holocaust but NOT condemning what MUSLIMS ARE DOING TO CHRISTIANS??

Too bad!!! :clap2: :cool:

Israel became a nation in 1948.

So what? " Palestine" still isn't a Nation and will never be one :clap2:

Palestine already is recognized as a state by the UN and over 100 nations, so why do you tell lies like that?

Is there any capacity to tell the truth within you?

Sherri

It is not " officially" a State even though it may be " recognized" as one. Even if it was " officially" a State, so what? Why do you tell lies like that? Is there any capacity to tell the truth within you? :eusa_pray:

Roudy, et al,

The "Romans came after Jesus!"

But Romans came after Jesus, and which means during his time the land was not called Palestine or any version of the name thereof.

Checkmate.
(COMMENT)

All the world bows and trembles before your impeccable logic.

v/r
R
I wasn't challenging you I was just adding to it.

Jesus lived in the land of Israel, who's name was changed to Palestine afterwards, by the invading Romans. Do you disagree?

So what? " Palestine" still isn't a Nation and will never be one :clap2:

Palestine already is recognized as a state by the UN and over 100 nations, so why do you tell lies like that?

Sherri

It is not " officially" a State even though it may be " recognized" as one. Even if it was " officially" a State, so what? Why do you tell lies like that? Is there any capacity to tell the truth within you? :eusa_pray:

lol

If "palestine" every become a country----it will be an
arab country named ----with a name that refers to the
land which is ISRAEL/JUDEA more or less----and precedes
the existence of ARABS (defined as arabic speaking peoples)
in the land which was Israel/Judea aka Palestine.
The whole idea is a bit silly it is a silly fake

Roudy, et al,

Your timeline is just a little bit off.

Roudy, et al,

But Romans came after Jesus, and which means during his time the land was not called Palestine or any version of the name thereof.

Checkmate.
(COMMENT)

v/r
R

Jesus lived in the land of Israel, who's name was changed to Palestine afterwards, by the invading Romans. Do you disagree?
(COMMENT)

At the time of Jesus, Pontius Pilatus was the Imperial Roman Procurator and 5th Perfect of Judaea. The Spear of Longinus (AKA: Spear of Destiny or Holy Lance) was used to pierce the side of Jesus to insure death. This was done by (as legend goes) a Roman Soldier named Longinus.

In 70 BC, Emperor Titus entered and destroyed the Second Temple and the Holy City (Jerusalem), capturing the treasures of the Temple. This effectively ended the Jewish Rebellion against Roman rule and begins the story of mass exile and the legend of the lost homeland. The Romans ruled Palestine for nearly 700 year (beginning 60-70 years before Jesus) until 7th Century - when it was invaded by a Muslim Army [lead by Umar (R.A.) (The First Caliph)] that captured Jerusalem.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
SherriMunnerlyn, proudveteran06, et al,

I'm a bit confused on this myself. So, in November 88, the State of Palestine is created. In November 2012, the UN GA gave nonmember status and recognition of the State of Palestine to include West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.

Sherri

lol
(BTW)

I think the vote was 131 (67.9%) of the 193 GA members in favor.

article-2041003-0E04959900000578-179_634x356.jpg

(WHO is WHO)

You have Mahmoud Abbas and Palestinian Authority (PA) (with State of Palestine on the Letterhead) in the West Bank, and you have Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeha with President Aziz Duwaik and Hamas in Gaza.

How does all this fit together?

(CONSEQUENCE)

So the UNGA and the UNSC is ready for another war, and is setting the stage for it now. Is that correct? Who is going to fight on the side of the Palestinians this time, besides Iran?
  • Does Lebanon want war?
  • Does Syria want to fight a war and an insurrection at the same time?
  • Does Jordan want to go to War?
  • Does Saudi Arabian want war?
  • Does Kuwait want a War?
  • Does Iraq want to fight internally and externally?
  • Does Egypt want to go to war as fragile as they are?

Who want to go to war? I don't understand what the intent and purpose (other than to start another war) is. But if a war starts, it will be the end of the Palestinians. They will suffer and the capital (where ever that is) of the State of Palestine will surely fall; and the leader (whoever that is) will be captured.

What is the intent?

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Roudy, et al,

Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

v/r
R

(COMMENT)

At the time of Jesus, Pontius Pilatus was the Imperial Roman Procurator and 5th Perfect of Judaea. The Spear of Longinus (AKA: Spear of Destiny or Holy Lance) was used to pierce the side of Jesus to insure death. This was done by (as legend goes) a Roman Soldier named Longinus.

In 70 BC, Emperor Titus entered and destroyed the Second Temple and the Holy City (Jerusalem), capturing the treasures of the Temple. This effectively ended the Jewish Rebellion against Roman rule and begins the story of mass exile and the legend of the lost homeland. The Romans ruled Palestine for nearly 700 year (beginning 60-70 years before Jesus) until 7th Century - when it was invaded by a Muslim Army [lead by Umar (R.A.) (The First Caliph)] that captured Jerusalem.

Most Respectfully,
R

http://www.templemount.org/destruct2.html

With all respect, your dates are a little off. The destruction and renaming of Israel did not occur until 70 AD, after Jesus passed on. I know this because the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem was supposedly another of Jesus' prophecies.

"Jerusalem was totally destroyed and as Jesus had predicted - not one stone was left upon another. When the Temple was set on fire the Roman soldiers tore apart the stone to get the melted gold. The Menorah and vessels were carried to Rome and the treasury was robbed.

As Daniel had predicted the Temple was destroyed after the Messiah had come, not before.

Bible scholar Ray C. Stedman comments on the predictions of Jesus and their fulfillment in history a few years later,

In Luke 21:20 we have other details of this predicted overthrow of the city and the Temple. There Jesus adds, "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near." Forty years later the Roman armies under Titus came in and fulfilled the prediction to the very letter. With Titus was a Jewish historian named Josephus who recorded the terrible story in minute detail. It was one of the most ghastly sieges in all history. When the Romans came the city was divided among three warring factions of Jews who were so at each others' throats that they paid no heed to the approach of the Romans. Thus Titus came up and surrounded the city while it was distracted by its own internecine warfare. The Romans assaulted the walls again and again, and gave every opportunity to the Jews to surrender and save their capital from destruction.

When the Temple was destroyed in A.D. 70 the period of the second exile began. The Jewish people were soon to be scattered throughout the earth. For the next 1900 years the Jews would have no authority in the land God gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. However during most of the period of this Second Exile there have always been some Jews living in Jerusalem. Although most of the nation was in exile from their land, the Jews did not forget Jerusalem or the Temple Mount. Their daily prayer was for the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem. The traditional Jewish prayer book contains the following passage:

Last edited:
Roudy,

My apologies. I stand corrected.

Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The Destruction of the Second Temple

With all respect, your dates are a little off. The destruction and renaming of Israel did not occur until 70 AD, after Jesus passed on. I know this because the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem was supposedly another of Jesus' prophecies.

"Jerusalem was totally destroyed and as Jesus had predicted - not one stone was left upon another. When the Temple was set on fire the Roman soldiers tore apart the stone to get the melted gold. The Menorah and vessels were carried to Rome and the treasury was robbed.

As Daniel had predicted the Temple was destroyed after the Messiah had come, not before.

Bible scholar Ray C. Stedman comments on the predictions of Jesus and their fulfillment in history a few years later,

In Luke 21:20 we have other details of this predicted overthrow of the city and the Temple. There Jesus adds, "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near." Forty years later the Roman armies under Titus came in and fulfilled the prediction to the very letter. With Titus was a Jewish historian named Josephus who recorded the terrible story in minute detail. It was one of the most ghastly sieges in all history. When the Romans came the city was divided among three warring factions of Jews who were so at each others' throats that they paid no heed to the approach of the Romans. Thus Titus came up and surrounded the city while it was distracted by its own internecine warfare. The Romans assaulted the walls again and again, and gave every opportunity to the Jews to surrender and save their capital from destruction.

When the Temple was destroyed in A.D. 70 the period of the second exile began. The Jewish people were soon to be scattered throughout the earth. For the next 1900 years the Jews would have no authority in the land God gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. However during most of the period of this Second Exile there have always been some Jews living in Jerusalem. Although most of the nation was in exile from their land, the Jews did not forget Jerusalem or the Temple Mount. Their daily prayer was for the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem. The traditional Jewish prayer book contains the following passage:

Most Respectfully,
R

Roudy,

My apologies. I stand corrected.

Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The Destruction of the Second Temple

Most Respectfully,
R
Thank you. You are an honorable and honest man. The point I was trying to make was, there was no Palestine or Palestinian at the time of Jesus.

Sherri

lol

When asked to comment about what Muslims are doing to her own ( Christians) the above is all she has to say. The " Christian" Anti Semite who does not believe Israel has the right to exist.

Lets see, Your own are being slaughtered and enslaved, Israel does and will always exist ; Does that mean I have the last laugh? I guess it does... lol :clap2:

lol

When asked to comment about what Muslims are doing to her own ( Christians) the above is all she has to say. The " Christian" Anti Semite who does not believe Israel has the right to exist.

Lets see, Your own are being slaughtered and enslaved, Israel does and will always exist ; Does that mean I have the last laugh? I guess it does... lol :clap2:
The "lol" is her way of bumping a thread generated by her, back up. Didn't you know mental cases like Sherri are also attention whores?

SherriMunnerlyn, proudveteran06, et al,

I'm a bit confused on this myself. So, in November 88, the State of Palestine is created. In November 2012, the UN GA gave nonmember status and recognition of the State of Palestine to include West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.

lol
(BTW)

I think the vote was 131 (67.9%) of the 193 GA members in favor.

article-2041003-0E04959900000578-179_634x356.jpg

(WHO is WHO)

You have Mahmoud Abbas and Palestinian Authority (PA) (with State of Palestine on the Letterhead) in the West Bank, and you have Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeha with President Aziz Duwaik and Hamas in Gaza.

How does all this fit together?

(CONSEQUENCE)

So the UNGA and the UNSC is ready for another war, and is setting the stage for it now. Is that correct? Who is going to fight on the side of the Palestinians this time, besides Iran?
  • Does Lebanon want war?
  • Does Syria want to fight a war and an insurrection at the same time?
  • Does Jordan want to go to War?
  • Does Saudi Arabian want war?
  • Does Kuwait want a War?
  • Does Iraq want to fight internally and externally?
  • Does Egypt want to go to war as fragile as they are?

Who want to go to war? I don't understand what the intent and purpose (other than to start another war) is. But if a war starts, it will be the end of the Palestinians. They will suffer and the capital (where ever that is) of the State of Palestine will surely fall; and the leader (whoever that is) will be captured.

What is the intent?

Most Respectfully,
R

The only nation I know of who wants a war is Israel and they want to force us to fight their war for them. I certainly do not want that. I doubt a war will be the end of anyone, it will just lead us into another war. One war leads to another war, nothing is ever solved by war. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Sherri

the most shallow minded speak in platitudes---- the slut seems to forget her own heritage

Forum List

Back