Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see nothing wrong with
Let’s see...,, Literally tearing Israeli Soldiers to death, The Fogel Family. Those three Israeli boys. Etc. etc. What “ International Law” are the Israelis breaking and show proof of this as long as it’s not from a Pro Palestinian Rag
Israel kills Palestinians by the thousands, destroys thousands of homes and businesses, and steals their land.

And all you people can come up with is onesies twosies from years ago.

You people are a joke.

When you people start wars, the war is brought to you. There is no Islamist entitlement to attack a sovereign nation without consequence.

Dead Arabs-Moslems are a requirement for Arabs-Moslems who wage war from civilian areas.

You people are a bunch of cowards.
Israel attacks Palestinians in Palestinian villages and neighborhoods. I don't see your point.

Islamist talking point. Absent cut and paste YouTube videos, you’re left with silly one-liners, totally unsupported.
Nice deflection.
Let’s see...,, Literally tearing Israeli Soldiers to death, The Fogel Family. Those three Israeli boys. Etc. etc. What “ International Law” are the Israelis breaking and show proof of this as long as it’s not from a Pro Palestinian Rag
Israel kills Palestinians by the thousands, destroys thousands of homes and businesses, and steals their land.

You people are a joke.

When you people start wars, the war is brought to you. There is no Islamist entitlement to attack a sovereign nation without consequence.

Dead Arabs-Moslems are a requirement for Arabs-Moslems who wage war from civilian areas.

Israel attacks Palestinians in Palestinian villages and neighborhoods. I don't see your point.

Islamist talking point. Absent cut and paste YouTube videos, you’re left with silly one-liners, totally unsupported.
Nice deflection.

Your usual cut and paste slogan.

You people are a joke.

Nice deflection.

You’re the one who wins the Prize with deflection. Israel just goes in and attacks? Threads, please. There will be no response.

You people are a joke.

Nice deflection.

You’re the one who wins the Prize with deflection. Israel just goes in and attacks? Threads, please. There will be no response.
The attacks are in front of your face but you don't see them.

Example:

You have seen a lot about Ahed Tamimi and Nabi Saleh. Why are they protesting.

I await your response.

Nice deflection.

Example:

I await your response.

They’re protesting their own failures.

Nice deflection.

Example:

I await your response.

Stupid post of the day. :clap::clap::clap:

Nice deflection.

Example:

I await your response.

Stupid post of the day. :clap::clap::clap:

Just having a little fun at your expense. Shirley, the failures of Arab-Moslem’dom with respect to the goals of the Hamas Charter are cause for you to protest, protest your failures.

:clap::clap::clap:

Nice deflection.

Example:

I await your response.

Great question.

I think they are protesting living under "Jew rule".

What do you think they are protesting?

-- Israeli intelligence on the King Hussein Bridge this evening released the small journalist Janna Jihad from the village of Nabi Saleh, whom the occupation authorities had suspended her for questioning for more than hour during her return from Jordan after participating in the Conference of Leaders for Children and Nobel Peace Prize Laureates. Janna was invited to the conferance by Prince Ali bin Al Hussein

Janna had been 12 since four days ago and the Israeli Ministry of Strategic Affairs announced that Janna is the next danger to the State of Israel

30411555_622537534751665_8902474491637006336_n.jpg

Janna had been 12 since four days ago and the Israeli Ministry of Strategic Affairs announced that Janna is the next danger to the State of Israel

Nothing to do with her family direct participation in violence and incitement?

And link please... also why didn't You post her full name? :) "Hevenly Jihad" (Janna Jihad) is a name everyone should know and understand.

-- Israeli intelligence on the King Hussein Bridge this evening released the small journalist Janna Jihad from the village of Nabi Saleh, whom the occupation authorities had suspended her for questioning for more than hour during her return from Jordan after participating in the Conference of Leaders for Children and Nobel Peace Prize Laureates. Janna was invited to the conferance by Prince Ali bin Al Hussein

30411555_622537534751665_8902474491637006336_n.jpg

So, you’re now cutting and pasting without attribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back