Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arab Report: The secretary general of the Islamic Jihad has fallen into a coma

A source close to the Islamic Jihad said that the movement's secretary-general, Ramadan Abdallah Shalah, had fallen into a coma a few weeks ago after undergoing surgery in a hospital in a southern suburb of Beirut.
The source, who asked not to be named, told the Quds Press Agency that the 60-year-old man had suffered a stroke and had been transferred from the Syrian capital of Damascus to his residence in Beirut for treatment.

5acc6e560d38812e1.jpg

P F Tinmore
I'll just put it here...and You tell me who's on the left kissing Salah?

Qasem_Soleimani_in_Sepah_Sarallah.jpg

Last edited:

Gee whiz. It seems the old, used-up teen Ahed is no longer of much propaganda value.

So, you found another teenage girl to exploit.

Support for Ahed Tamini still coming in from every country in the world. 1,759,301 have signed.

Help free my daughter

Far be it from me to suggest that your abandoning of Ahed for a younger teenager Is, you know, creepy or anything. Maybe it was just time to get a younger, more gullible teenager. Maybe you could offer advise on her outfits, choose her wardrobe?

"Forgot" to mention she openly called for stabbing and suicide missions?

Let me guess, the next video will be Roger Waters interviewing Ismail Haniyeh?

One of the reasons Tamimi was tried is because she and her mother openly incited to violence,
the active involvement of her family in terror attacks against civilians could not be overlooked either:

Ahed Tamimi calling for suicide bombings and stabbings

The Genocide of Palestinians is Israel’s Long Term Goal | Mnar Muhawesh

And that's why there're more Arabs living in Israel today than ever before?
They can march with swastikas and shout "we'll tear Your hearts away" but she bashes Israel....ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back