Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trials of Dareen Tatour: racism, negligence, and the G4S connection

In the late afternoon of July 26, 2016, Dareen Tatour briefly found herself a free woman. For a fleeting, puzzling hour and a half, the young Palestinian poet who is being aggressively prosecuted by the State of Israel for “incitement to violence” found herself standing alone by the side of the road outside Damon prison.

The trials of Dareen Tatour: racism, negligence, and the G4S connection

Incitement to violence carries consequences, at least outside of your Islamic terrorist enclaves.

But, how lucky for you that she’s available as a propaganda tool for your Jew hatreds.

RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, you are correct. They had effective control of a civil administration through a Mandate after the parties to a Treaty of Peace (AKA The Allied Powers) came into possession of the Rights and Title to the territory (one of many territories) renounced by the Turkish Republic. (Article 16)

Those people had no sovereignty over that territory.
(COMMENT)

Your argument all along has been that the Allied Powers did NOT have the authority over the territory. → AND → You have consistently argued that Article 30 (Nationality) is overriding Article 16 (Territory). → AND → Your position is that the people formerly under the effective control of the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration (OETA) (emphasis on the word "Enemy") somehow came into a superior authority, after hostilities ended, in comparison to that of the victors over the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republics.

My argumentative is in direct opposition. I take the position: In that historical time period, the Allied Powers won the war and became the decision making power and authority.

No matter how many witnesses you bring forth that sheds alligator tears frequently or readily over the history of the Arab Palestinians in the last century, the facts are, that what happened to support the idea that the Allied Powers had every intent and every authority to do what they did; and as authors of both the intent and authority, they had the right to the meaning of the international agreements.

Most Respectfully,
R
You have consistently argued that Article 30 (Nationality) is overriding Article 16 (Territory).
No I don't. It is just that you interpret article 16 differently than I do. I don't see them as being at odds with each other.

Article 16 and 30, article 22 of the LoN Covenant, the 1925 Citizenship Order, along with what Dr. Akram said about Resolution 181 all fit in with the legal framework.

You just don't want to see that.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, you are correct. They had effective control of a civil administration through a Mandate after the parties to a Treaty of Peace (AKA The Allied Powers) came into possession of the Rights and Title to the territory (one of many territories) renounced by the Turkish Republic. (Article 16)

(COMMENT)

Your argument all along has been that the Allied Powers did NOT have the authority over the territory. → AND → You have consistently argued that Article 30 (Nationality) is overriding Article 16 (Territory). → AND → Your position is that the people formerly under the effective control of the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration (OETA) (emphasis on the word "Enemy") somehow came into a superior authority, after hostilities ended, in comparison to that of the victors over the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republics.

My argumentative is in direct opposition. I take the position: In that historical time period, the Allied Powers won the war and became the decision making power and authority.

No matter how many witnesses you bring forth that sheds alligator tears frequently or readily over the history of the Arab Palestinians in the last century, the facts are, that what happened to support the idea that the Allied Powers had every intent and every authority to do what they did; and as authors of both the intent and authority, they had the right to the meaning of the international agreements.

Most Respectfully,
R
You have consistently argued that Article 30 (Nationality) is overriding Article 16 (Territory).
No I don't. It is just that you interpret article 16 differently than I do. I don't see them as being at odds with each other.

Article 16 and 30, article 22 of the LoN Covenant, the 1925 Citizenship Order, along with what Dr. Akram said about Resolution 181 all fit in with the legal framework.

You make the mistake of believing everything you watch on YouTube is accurate.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

From someone who just posted an Israeli propaganda Youtube. :clap::clap::clap:

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

From someone who just posted an Israeli propaganda Youtube. :clap::clap::clap:

You sweepingly miss the point. Pallywood Propaganda has become synonymous with cartoonish attempts at bad acting and malicious attempts to deceive. Your heroes have become caricatures of pompous fools. How does it feel to flail your Pom Poms for bad actors who are derided by the relevant first world as a laughable joke?

:clap::clap::clap:

Rehab Nazzal, "Aerial Colonialism and the Struggle of Civilians on the Ground”

MAY 3, 2018 4:25 PM

Will Israel Pass a Law to Offset ‘Pay-to-Slay’ Stipends to Jailed Palestinian Terrorists?

Will Israel Pass a Law to Offset ‘Pay-to-Slay’ Stipends to Jailed Palestinian Terrorists?

The Israeli Knesset building. Photo: Wikimedia Commons.

JNS.org – Knesset members are currently advancing competing laws to serve as the equivalent to America’s Taylor Force Act, which sanctions the Palestinian Authority (PA)’s “pay-to-slay” policy of providing terrorists and their families with official stipends for the murder of Jews.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has praised America’s passing of the act, named after 28-year-old US military veteran Taylor Force, who –following tours in Iraq and Afghanistan — was killed in a Tel Aviv terror attack in March 2016.

Yet Israel continues to transfer approximately NIS 600 million ($170 million) per month to the PA — without any sanctions — as part of a tax-collection arrangement brokered during the signing of the 1993 Oslo Accords. Under this agreement, Israel collects and transfers import duties at Israeli ports on behalf of the PA.

Each year, Israel transfers NIS 8.5 billion (more than $2.4 billion) in tax payments. The PA budget this year is NIS 18.5 billion ($5.2 billion).

Three more fro the Hamas Dead Pool.

Three More Palestinians Shot Dead at Gaza Border - Israeli Military

TEL AVIV (Sputnik) - Israeli servicemen killed three Palestinians, who entered or attempted to enter the territory of Israel from the Gaza Strip, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) said.

"A short while ago, 2 suspects attempted to infiltrate Israel from the southern Gaza Strip and damage the security fence… IDF troops fired towards them. One of the suspects was killed," the IDF posted on Twitter Sunday.

1063511653.jpg

© AP PHOTO / ADEL HANA
Palestine Official Slams Hamas for 'Sending Children’ to Gaza Protests
The Israeli forces later killed "two [more] terrorists who infiltrated into Israel [and] hurled explosive devices at IDF soldiers."

Over the past month, Israeli soldiers have killed almost 50 Palestinians on the border between Israel and the Gaza Strip, including most aggressive participants of mass demonstrations, dubbed the Great March of Return. The Israeli forces explain their actions by the need to protect the state border. The country's authorities have denied accusations of excessive use of force and ignored calls for an international investigation into what many see as bloodshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back