Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Remo was not a land treaty.

Now you are just making up terms. What is a "land treaty" and how does it differ from a sovereignty treaty?
Sovereignty was determined by existing international law. The country went to the Palestinians.

The sovereignty went to the Jews of the territory labelled Palestine and to the Arabs of the territory labelled Palestine. There was no prohibition on the creation of a State for the self-determination of the Jewish people in Palestine and, in point of fact, that very thing was specifically called for.
Legally, all of the people who lived in the territory that became Palestine became citizens of Palestine without distinction. There were Muslims, Christians, and Jews who were citizens but that distinction was legally irrelevant. There is no reason to even bring it up because it doesn't matter.

Jews didn't sabotage the formation of any Arab state outside the sphere of their legal national territory..
:lmao:

I see facts make You laugh, but where is the opposing argumentation?
Jews didn't sabotage, or take a part in the formation of Iraq, Syria or Lebanon, because in those countries the Jewish nation wasn't the responsible national beneficiary- those were Arab states.

In Palestine the Jewish nation was the responsible beneficiary. There was simply no other sovereign nation mentioned. It's black on white.

Last edited:

Now you are just making up terms. What is a "land treaty" and how does it differ from a sovereignty treaty?
Sovereignty was determined by existing international law. The country went to the Palestinians.
Correct, and by definition Arabs in Palestine were subjects of the legally forming Jewish state.

Jews didn't sabotage the formation of any Arab state outside the sphere of their legal national territory. While Arabs jointly with Britain interfered with the formation of the only non exclusively-Arab country in the region.
Israeli say so.

More like a documented action of international law, by which vested the sovereignty over all of Palestine to the Jewish nation.

Couldn't be more simple than that.

Correct, and by definition Arabs in Palestine were subjects of the legally forming Jewish state.

Jews didn't sabotage the formation of any Arab state outside the sphere of their legal national territory. While Arabs jointly with Britain interfered with the formation of the only non exclusively-Arab country in the region.
Israeli say so.

More like a documented action of international law, by which vested the sovereignty over all of Palestine to the Jewish nation.

Couldn't be more simple than that.
OK, that is your point. Where is your proof?

Jews didn't sabotage the formation of any Arab state outside the sphere of their legal national territory..

Jews didn't sabotage, or take a part in the formation of Iraq, Syria or Lebanon, because in those countries the Jewish nation wasn't the responsible national beneficiary- those were Arab states.

In Palestine the Jewish nation was the responsible beneficiary. There was simply no other sovereign nation mentioned. It's black on white.
What I found funny was "sphere of their legal national territory":eusa_clap:

What would be your argument if I told you that a cobra gives birth to a monkey out of its ass?

What would be your argument if I told you that a cobra gives birth to a monkey out of its ass?

I'd argue that You can't contradict my initial point, and therefore reserve to these silly deflections.
You're a weak opponent.

I'd argue that You can't contradict my initial point, and therefore reserve to these silly deflections.
You're a weak opponent.
You are free to argue - and I am free not to.

You're a weak opponent.

Legally, by avoiding an argument You confirm to the compliance ("understanding") with the plaintiff's files.

What do You expect from a discussion forum?

Legally, all of the people who lived in the territory that became Palestine became citizens of Palestine without distinction. There were Muslims, Christians, and Jews who were citizens but that distinction was legally irrelevant. There is no reason to even bring it up because it doesn't matter.

Of course it matters. Both peoples want self-determination independent of the other.

Of course it matters. Both peoples want self-determination independent of the other.
Actually Israelis want it at the expense of the other.

All of the Palestinians have the equal right to self determination. The Jews already had the equal right to self determination. Why should there be a distinction?

You're a weak opponent.

Legally, by avoiding an argument You confirm to the compliance ("understanding") with the plaintiff's files.
:aug08_031:I'm not sure what that means but i guess it isn't true.
[/QUOTE]

What do You expect from a discussion forum?
You are more or less what I expect. As you can see my expectations are very modest.

The other way around. When You guys say "Palestinians" it refers exclusively to Arabs.
And there's not one Arab country which You can compare to Israel, where Arabs and Jews enjoy the same level of equality and prosperity

You want to destroy it at the expense of both.

Last edited:

The other way around. When You guys say "Palestinians" it refers exclusively to Arabs.
And there's not one Arab country which You can compare to Israel, where Arabs and Jews enjoy the same level of equality and prosperity

You want to destroy it at the expense of both.
Yes, I was born with a natural passion for killing Jews.:71:

I refer you (didn't I do that already yesterday?) to the thread I made two days ago, "Hamas or Palestinians or Hamas."

Manal Tamimi: Freedom Flotilla Shows People Still Believe In Justice For Palestinians

Sheikh Abdallah Tamimi - in a meeting with Gush Atziyon.

One of the heads of Hebron Arab community basically talks about a preference in dealing with a right wing govt. Talks about alternative forums based on religious direct conversation between Sheikhs and Jewish elders. And a need to create instruments for constructive relations between average Israeli population and the population in the surrounding Arab nations.
Yes and that's a Tamimi sheikh.

Something the media will never mention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back