Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian teen activist Ahed Tamimi freed from jail

She will be back in jail at some point. After all, she has keyboard warriors like you urging on her anti-social behavior.
Sure, that's what it is like under occupation. But the world is watching.

Sure, that’s what it’s like under Islamic fascism. One of her first stops after being released from prison was to visit the grave of Yassir Arafat, among those most successful exploiters of Arabs-Moslems.

So yes, the world is watching. The world is watching and snickering as your heroes are the worst examples of misfits and retrogrades.

She will be back in jail at some point. After all, she has keyboard warriors like you urging on her anti-social behavior.

Sure, that’s what it’s like under Islamic fascism. One of her first stops after being released from prison was to visit the grave of Yassir Arafat, among those most successful exploiters of Arabs-Moslems.

So yes, the world is watching. The world is watching and snickering as your heroes are the worst examples of misfits and retrogrades.
Is slime all you got?

Is slime all you got?

All slogans all you got?

“Slap Teen” visiting the shrine to Yassir “I robbed you blind, suckas” Arafat.

It’s so cute that Islamics worship the very retrogrades who so ruthlessly exploit them.

There are good reasons why Arabs-Moslems rank so abysmally low on the human development scale.

Quiz Israel out of existence - and win $50-$100! - PMW Bulletins

University students were tested on their knowledge of "Palestine's" borders and their inclination to deny the existence of Israel in a PA TV quiz in 2010. Correct answers presented "Palestine" and Syria as bordering Lebanon:
"Two countries, Syria and Palestine" share borders with Lebanon, in PA education​

It's true. What is PMW bitching about?

There are good reasons why Arabs-Moslems rank so abysmally low on the human development scale.

University students were tested on their knowledge of "Palestine's" borders and their inclination to deny the existence of Israel in a PA TV quiz in 2010. Correct answers presented "Palestine" and Syria as bordering Lebanon:
"Two countries, Syria and Palestine" share borders with Lebanon, in PA education​

It’s just concerning that you people have this inability to resolve the order of things. You're perfectly fine with the charade of an invented people with an invented national identity living in an invented “country”.

Such buffoonery.

It’s just concerning that you people have this inability to resolve the order of things. You're perfectly fine with the charade of an invented people with an invented national identity living in an invented “country”.

Such buffoonery.
I notice you did not refute my post. Just your usual slime.

Such buffoonery.

I noticed there was nothing to refute in the YouTube video. You made a nonsensical reference to some "country of Pally'land". There is no such place.

You can promote all your usual buffoonery, but inventing "countries" that exist only in your imagination is silly.

Such buffoonery.

I noticed there was nothing to refute in the YouTube video. You made a nonsensical reference to some "country of Pally'land". There is no such place.

You can promote all your usual buffoonery, but inventing "countries" that exist only in your imagination is silly.
Still got nothing but Israeli BS talking points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back