Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are good reasons why Arabs-Moslems rank so abysmally low on the human development scale.

Quiz Israel out of existence - and win $50-$100! - PMW Bulletins

University students were tested on their knowledge of "Palestine's" borders and their inclination to deny the existence of Israel in a PA TV quiz in 2010. Correct answers presented "Palestine" and Syria as bordering Lebanon:
"Two countries, Syria and Palestine" share borders with Lebanon, in PA education​

It's true. What is PMW bitching about?

It’s just concerning that you people have this inability to resolve the order of things. You're perfectly fine with the charade of an invented people with an invented national identity living in an invented “country”.

Such buffoonery.
I notice you did not refute my post. Just your usual slime.

I noticed there was nothing to refute in the YouTube video. You made a nonsensical reference to some "country of Pally'land". There is no such place.

You can promote all your usual buffoonery, but inventing "countries" that exist only in your imagination is silly.
Still got nothing but Israeli BS talking points.

No need to get angry and emotive. When you're unable to support your bogus claims, that's a function of your making claims that don't withstand scrutiny.

Here's a hint: know the facts before littering threads with your cut and paste YouTube videos.

She will be free, after serving time for conviction of her crime.

Have you considered doing something more than littering threads with your goofy cut and paste YouTube videos?

How about you declare you're going on a hunger strike?

OR,

maybe another dozen YouTube videos?

The Tinmore gee-had of none.

"Two countries, Syria and Palestine" share borders with Lebanon, in PA education​

It's true. What is PMW bitching about?

It’s just concerning that you people have this inability to resolve the order of things. You're perfectly fine with the charade of an invented people with an invented national identity living in an invented “country”.

Such buffoonery.

I noticed there was nothing to refute in the YouTube video. You made a nonsensical reference to some "country of Pally'land". There is no such place.

You can promote all your usual buffoonery, but inventing "countries" that exist only in your imagination is silly.

No need to get angry and emotive. When you're unable to support your bogus claims, that's a function of your making claims that don't withstand scrutiny.

Here's a hint: know the facts before littering threads with your cut and paste YouTube videos.
I am not angry and it is always you making claims you can't prove.

Such buffoonery.

Link?

Link?

No link, eh?

The Last Earth
A Palestinian Story
Ramzy Baroud

9780745337999.jpg

Stretching over decades, encompassing bombing campaigns, ceasefires and mass exoduses, The Last Earth tells the story of modern Palestine through the memories of those who have survived it.

Palestinian history has long faced obstacles, first from Orientalist readings of the Middle East, and then by attempts from Zionists to replace Palestinian historical narratives. The Last Earth challenges previous takes on Palestinian history, unearthing the commonalities within the Palestinian narrative, separated through political divisions, geographical barriers and walls, factionalism, military occupation, and exile. Through testimonies and accounts, we come to understand the complexities and contradictions of memory and the telling of history in the midst of conflict.

As well as offering a history of the conflict and the region, The Last Earth also acts as a reclamation of history for the Palestinian people, allowing them to be active participants in shaping the present and the future.

The Last Earth

The United Nations and the Palestinian Refugees: A Case Study in International Legal Fraud

The United Nations and the Palestinian Refugees: A Case Study in International Legal Fraud

Palestine-Mandate01.png

What if you discovered that the overwhelming majority of Palestinian refugees never actually left Palestine in 1948, that they just evacuated from those portions of Mandate Palestine which constituted the frontline in what was promised to be a war of extermination of the Jewish population that lived within the confines of the war zone?

What if you found out that, in the vast majority of cases, those refugees did notscatter across the world or settle hundreds of miles from the land in which they were born? What if the truth was that in many cases, masses of those alleged refugees relocated tens of miles from their original homes, living not amidst any foreign majority population, but rather in territories where theyconstituted the majority and yet refused to exercise – or to demand – any kind of sovereignty for themselves?

What you are about to learn is the chronicle of an international legal fraud that has been perpetrated over the course of seven decades. The main financier and facilitator of this fraud is the institution known as the United Nations, specifically conducted through its member nations and through the offices of one of its constituent bodies, known as the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back