Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK! Let's do this again...

Now you are just playing (???) stupid.

Stealing, expelling, destroying, killing, not to mention the attacks on civilians by Israel's military.

Nope, nothing illegal here. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::290968001256257790-final:
(QUESTION)

TIME FRAME: 2014 to Present:
√ Name an incident or specific event that you believe is a one-single case that we can discuss. Choose one that you are 100% illegal.

Identify an event/incident and tell us what crime was committed.

Most Respectfully,
R

IDF officer involved indicted for negligent use of firearms for firing off warning shots, which resulted in the death of this child. This was not a deliberate killing, but an accidental, if negligent, one. Negligence, while criminally actionable, does not meet the definition of "illegal".

Fail. Try again.

Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Stealing, expelling, destroying, killing, not to mention the attacks on civilians by Israel's military.

(QUESTION)

√ Name an incident or specific event that you believe is a one-single case that we can discuss. Choose one that you are 100% illegal.

Most Respectfully,
R

Another staged confrontation.

OK. Let's say for the minute that Tinmore is right and more are killed just as shown. I wonder what a 9 year old boy is doing in the conflict area in the first place? Are the Palestinians equipped to fight the Israelis?

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

Can the Palestinians resist with any hope of defeating them?

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

Then you die by your own choosing, because your resistance is futile.

Either arm and equip yourselves that you stand a superior chance to resist and take back what you claim is yours (though history is not on your side), or

GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. Leave the conflict area. Negotiate. Reach a peaceful settlement and end the futile bloodshed.

But don't come here crying tears when I have none to give. None to give that can change the situation. Only the Palestinians have that power. For a people your Arab brothers threw you to the wolves to decades ago when they walked out every peace talk and settlement offered.

Time to decide. Don't ask for sympathy. Don't ask others to fight your battles FOR you. If you can't fight a winnable war, then you die for stupidity. You die for nothing.

You simply die.

I think your question; “I wonder what a 9 year old boy is doing in the conflict area in the first place?” is an important question.

Certainly, there are some evolutionary imperatives that contribute to the survival of all species; Children (offspring), must be protected from predators, be taught to feed themselves, work and survive, etc., to reproduce and maintain the population. Nature has preprogrammed successful animals with a desire to survive, and once you add our ability to have a sentient perception of death, you have a formula for a more deep seated fear (at least, one that can be expressed by doing something more than just fleeing, like all other animals do).

That dynamic (referring to the Arabs-Moslems), seems to have been crushed by generations of people who are taught “hate” from the cradle to the grave and to value their own death alongside the infliction of suffering and the death of others.

Otherwise, I don’t see any chance – at all – that there will be any negotiation on the part of either Hamas or the PA. And honestly, why would that “leadership” want to jeopardize the path to incredible wealth? Hamas made a point to offer a sliding scale payment scheme for the minions who they urged toward the tire burning riots. The Hamas “leadership” never made a point to lead those minions in a gee-had charge toward the Israeli border. They watched their minions on CNN from the comfort of their luxury condos.

@Rocco

If it was me, I would have gone for the Elor Azaria case.

I don’t believe that would have helped P F Tinmore. Ultimately, it was a codified set of laws, (and the willingness to abide by those laws), that led to the conviction of Elor Azaria. That’s quite a contrast to the PA actively promoting and providing payments for attacks and killing of Israelis. That is one of the starkest differences between Islamic terrorist franchises and a modern, professional military.

A soldier obeys a distinct hierarchy of leadership and wears a uniform. A soldier is a military representative for a state, and as a result, he can be held accountable for crimes committed while serving in that capacity.

As for the Islamic terrorist, they do not obey a strict hierarchy, do not wear clearly identifiable uniforms, and they hide their identities and affiliations to avoid accountability for grievances brought against their actions in war. The Islamic terrorist is also unique from the uniformed soldier in that they choose the AK-47, religion and the suicide bomb to bring about political change instead of the ballot box and the peaceful protest march.

Who are the Palestinians? What are they doing? How do they live?

Dr. Hanan Ashrawi - Framing the Current Issues in Palestine
Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation - 16th International Conference

November, 2017

"Who are the Palestinians? What are they doing? How do they live?"

"what are they doing" [lately]

making kite bombs [it IS on the news]

and

making condom... balloon- bombs [it IS on the news]

and

turning down peace-offerings and cease-fires [...news]

"How do they live...?"

I think your question; “I wonder what a 9 year old boy is doing in the conflict area in the first place?” is an important question..

Of course it is. Did the boy stumble into the area? Was he deaf or stupid not to flee an area under gunfire? Where were his parents? Why didn't other adults grab him or take him to safety? Or could the video simply been orchestrated / edited as facile propaganda? Of course, the other question is whether the kid was deliberately put in harm's way to use as propaganda against the Israeli's? Or worse, was he trained to be in there fighting and hating, throwing whatever is a futile effort while, as you say, others sit by and watch? Why do unarmed civilians in street clothes go up against trained soldiers in combat gear? Are they suicidal? Stupid? Are we to believe the Jews are in there covered in combat gear head to toe firing bullets in hand-to-hand conflict for no reason?

None of the answers I get are good ones.

Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

OK. Let's say for the minute that Tinmore is right and more are killed just as shown. I wonder what a 9 year old boy is doing in the conflict area in the first place? Are the Palestinians equipped to fight the Israelis?

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

Either arm and equip yourselves that you stand a superior chance to resist and take back what you claim is yours (though history is not on your side), or

GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. Leave the conflict area. Negotiate. Reach a peaceful settlement and end the futile bloodshed.

But don't come here crying tears when I have none to give. None to give that can change the situation. Only the Palestinians have that power. For a people your Arab brothers threw you to the wolves to decades ago when they walked out every peace talk and settlement offered.

Time to decide. Don't ask for sympathy. Don't ask others to fight your battles FOR you. If you can't fight a winnable war, then you die for stupidity. You die for nothing.

You simply die.

I wonder what a 9 year old boy is doing in the conflict area in the first place?
It is Israel's conflict area. Israel sent its criminals into a Palestinian village to steal their land and kill people.

The boy was in his own village where he should be.

Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

You simply die.

I wonder what a 9 year old boy is doing in the conflict area in the first place?
It is Israel's conflict area. Israel sent its criminals into a Palestinian village to steal their land and kill people.

How do you know? Were you there?

The Killing of Ezz Al-Din Tamimi in Nabi Saleh And The Ongoing Colonisation of Palestinians

Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

You simply die.

It is SOP for Israel to steal land and kill people. They have been doing that for 70 years.

Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

You simply die.

Much like those islamo-yutes rioting near the Israeli border. Just boys in the gee-had doing what Islamics do.

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT.

You simply die.

It is SOP for Israel to steal land and kill people. They have been doing that for 70 years.

More of your unfounded claims you cannot support.

Bullshit response. No proof offered of anything you say. Stealing land is YOUR claim. Killing people is YOUR claim. There are two sides to every issue and either way, the Palestinian job is to HOLD the land it wants or concede it. With no peace agreement, no settlement, all passed upon by the Arab States, all land is essentially up for grabs. The Arabs have NEVER been nice to the Jews, now you complain they are not nice back? It is also SOP for storms to come in from the west. That does not mean today's storm did. This is not a "Zionist" view, merely an Objectivist one.

The Killing of Ezz Al-Din Tamimi in Nabi Saleh And The Ongoing Colonisation of Palestinians

You not very good at this game.

Ezz Al-Din Tamimi was killed while he was engaging in lethal violence against law enforcement officers.

Remember you are supposed to be looking for illegal acts of Israel, not illegal acts of Palestinians.

38085573_702048050133946_7045519942120112128_n.jpg

You not very good at this game.

Ezz Al-Din Tamimi was killed while he was engaging in lethal violence against law enforcement officers.

Remember you are supposed to be looking for illegal acts of Israel, not illegal acts of Palestinians.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back