Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you say to those poor people who have been displaced from their land and homes by a brutal occupation with no atom of mercy!
The Nakba has not yet ended and we are still living it every day !

Last edited:
What can you say to those poor people who have been displaced from their land and homes by a brutal occupation with no atom of mercy!

All drama and no information, no facts, no context, not even a location or a year given.

On the whole, looks like the LEOs did a reasonable job of controlling, without injury, a violent mob. Good on them. Its a difficult job they perform. They should be commended.

Don't be lazy. Its easy enough to google it.
Google something that doesn't exist?

Nice duck.

Wait hold on, you are saying that you refuse to google something because you assume it doesn't exist. And you accuse me of ducking?

That's the funniest thing you've typed all year.
You always shovel shit you can't prove. I'm not going down your rabbit hole.

I know, right?! I mean, the NERVE of me asking you to do a simple google search to discover facts about the videos that you post. Outrageous. The HORROR!

All drama and no information, no facts, no context, not even a location or a year given.

On the whole, looks like the LEOs did a reasonable job of controlling, without injury, a violent mob. Good on them. Its a difficult job they perform. They should be commended.

Indeed, destroying homes and stealing land is a difficult job.

Indeed, destroying homes and stealing land is a difficult job.

Indeed, that is only one element that Israel must defend itself from.

Indeed, another element is the Islamic terrorists at the border looking to "tear the hearts out" of the Jewish people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back