Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maqlouba in Ramallah! With the amazing Mrs Zarife and Mrs Aida! Palestinian Food

subcat-box-top.gif

More of the strange delusions that haunt Arabs-Moslems.

subcat-box-top.gif

PMW Bulletins
Fatah official presents all of Israel as “Palestine”
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Jan. 26, 2018

• PA National Security Forces and PA Ministry of Education give out honorary plaques with the PA map of “Palestine” denying Israel's existence

Palestinian Food - ARABIC FEAST in Bethlehem + Jesus Birthplace in West Bank, Palestine!

Evicting the Bedouin - Israel/Palestine

"Israel is luring Bedouin to towns with the promise of water, electricity, and land that it practically gives away." The HORROR!

This is a silly video. It romanticizes what is, in fact, a very harsh and difficult life. And it does this specifically to demonize Jews and Israel.

The Bedouin in Oman told National Geographic, "Before, life was very difficult. We didn't have enough food. We ate only animals we caught in the desert. We had no water. We drank only camel's or goat's milk. Now we have cars, water, rice -- we have everything!"

Where are the videos discussing the HORRORS of other ME countries shamefully luring the poor Bedouin with such things as water, electricity, land and permanent housing, medical care, education, sanitation?

I am not going to watch the video but from what I see they are doing them a favor. How does this affect the Islamic terrorists you call Palestinians.

Do you just come here to call names?

I call them what they are. They are no different than other Islamic terrorists. And I asked you a question. How do Bedouins affect your Palestinian terrorists?

I am not going to watch the video but from what I see they are doing them a favor. How does this affect the Islamic terrorists you call Palestinians.

I call them what they are. They are no different than other Islamic terrorists. And I asked you a question. How do Bedouins affect your Palestinian terrorists?

Stupid question.

Stupid question.

Stupid to expect an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back