Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamic terrorists on human rights and the lack thereof in the mini-caliphate of Gaza’istan.

Palestine today? I was just reading about Palestine

Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund - Wikipedia
UK freezes $30m in Palestinian aid over salaries for terrorists
I was like DAMN what a bunch of assholes
Shame you don't spend more time checking out Zionist War Crimes you know those NON-JEWS-NON-SEMITICS,you know that morphed into the IDF...but YOU ARE A ZIONIST TERRORIST,like all the Lackies that praised your uncouth post,I was GLAD YOU DID ACKNOWLEDGE PALESTINE THOUGH.....you see TN,you are but a minnow compared to me and the Palestinians,....Time for you to Leave Palestine......Close the Door on your way OUT.

Islamic terrorists on human rights and the lack thereof in the mini-caliphate of Gaza’istan.

Fine,they can join,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Iran,Kazakstan,Kyjikistan,Dagastan,Tydjikistan,Azerbijan,Turkmenistan,Ubekistan etc,.BUT THEY CAN NEVER BE ANYWHERE AS BAD AS ZIONISTAN,THE WORLD LEADERS OF TERRORISM

Abbas repeats libel:
"Israel is exporting drugs to the Palestinians
in frightening amounts"

Abbas: "Israel is exporting drugs to the Palestinians in frightening amounts" - PMW Bulletins

Just another symptom of the disease called “Islam”.

Not Really Hollie,this statement by Abbas would not surprise me as the Zionists do massive trade in Body Parts and associated Blood Products.st

Yes, of course, and we bake Passover matzohs with the blood of Christian children, and poison the wells.

Palestine today? I was just reading about Palestine

Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund - Wikipedia
UK freezes $30m in Palestinian aid over salaries for terrorists
I was like DAMN what a bunch of assholes
Shame you don't spend more time checking out Zionist War Crimes you know those NON-JEWS-NON-SEMITICS,you know that morphed into the IDF...but YOU ARE A ZIONIST TERRORIST,like all the Lackies that praised your uncouth post,I was GLAD YOU DID ACKNOWLEDGE PALESTINE THOUGH.....you see TN,you are but a minnow compared to me and the Palestinians,....Time for you to Leave Palestine......Close the Door on your way OUT.
Lol i am far from a zionist. I dont give a shit about Israel either. I just think Palestinians are fucking morons. YUGE morons.

RE: Palestine Today
※→ Hollie. et al,

Yes, there is some irony in this, that is for sure.

Abbas' deputy ignores US aid: The US administrations haven`t given us anything of substance - PMW Bulletins

Fatah Deputy Chairman ignores billions of dollars

in US aid:

"The American administrations...
have not given the Palestinians anything of substance"

Palestinians should "strengthen the popular resistance
so the occupation will become expensive for Israel"
(CRS INFORMATION)
CRS Information AID to PALATESTinE.png

(COMMENT)

As Mahmoud Abbas would say: Nothing of substance here.

EXCERPTS: By Jessica Abrahams // 23 January 2018 said:
The U.S. is responsible for a third of UNRWA’s budget, contributing $364 million last year (CY2017).

Sweden, the Netherlands, and Belgium are already among UNRWA’s top donors, contributing around $95 million collectively in 2017.

LONDON — A series of European donors have made immediate disbursements to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East in an effort to make up for funding withheld by the United States.

The funding has been released immediately — instead of in instalments or later in the year — in order to help the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees keep up its work after its biggest donor “froze” millions of dollars in planned funding.

Inside Development UN: European donors fast-track UNRWA funding to plug US gap

It will be interesting to see how long the European Top Donors (Sweden, the Netherlands, and Belgium) want to continue in making up the shortfall. They can forestall the budget crunch fr half a year, but how much money will be available to make-up the difference come midyear if they already spent it to make-up the American shortfall in the beginning of the year.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, I guess I understand how this propaganda is suppose too go.

(COMMENT)

The video is titled: "Today in Military Occupation." It is kind-of funny in that I did not see any Israeli Military in the video.

What I did see is a pack of Hostile Arab Palestinians disturbing the peace and inciting violence.

Most Respectfully,
R

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Abbas repeats libel:
"Israel is exporting drugs to the Palestinians
in frightening amounts"

Abbas: "Israel is exporting drugs to the Palestinians in frightening amounts" - PMW Bulletins

Just another symptom of the disease called “Islam”.

Not Really Hollie,this statement by Abbas would not surprise me as the Zionists do massive trade in Body Parts and associated Blood Products.st

Yes, of course, and we bake Passover matzohs with the blood of Christian children, and poison the wells.

Well I wouldn't go that far these days,but check out the Zionist Terrorists Groups,Stern etc.,and their revolting deeds prior to and after 1948...so in that regard you are close to the truth

※→ Hollie. et al,

Abbas' deputy ignores US aid: The US administrations haven`t given us anything of substance - PMW Bulletins

in US aid:

(CRS INFORMATION)
(COMMENT)

The U.S. is responsible for a third of UNRWA’s budget, contributing $364 million last year (CY2017).

Sweden, the Netherlands, and Belgium are already among UNRWA’s top donors, contributing around $95 million collectively in 2017.

LONDON — A series of European donors have made immediate disbursements to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East in an effort to make up for funding withheld by the United States.

The funding has been released immediately — instead of in instalments or later in the year — in order to help the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees keep up its work after its biggest donor “froze” millions of dollars in planned funding.

It will be interesting to see how long the European Top Donors (Sweden, the Netherlands, and Belgium) want to continue in making up the shortfall. They can forestall the budget crunch fr half a year, but how much money will be available to make-up the difference come midyear if they already spent it to make-up the American shortfall in the beginning of the year.

Most Respectfully,
R

I can see that the blustering and posturing by Abbas was intended to play to an expected audience. He was hoping for some Arab street-cred in the face of a US hold on millions of dollars showered on Abbas and his fraud syndicate. I clearly do not see other western nations in any hurry to fill the void left by the US withdrawal. Similarly, I don’t see other Arab-Moslem nations willing to fund the PA in any where near the amounts close to the shortfall created by the US. When the legions of welfare recipients and those employed by the PA in meaningless jobs begin to see the money train leaving the station, Abbas may have to deal with a collection of folks who will not hesitate to throw out the dictator who can’t deliver the welfare.

※→ Hollie. et al,

in US aid:

(CRS INFORMATION)
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I can see that the blustering and posturing by Abbas was intended to play to an expected audience. He was hoping for some Arab street-cred in the face of a US hold on millions of dollars showered on Abbas and his fraud syndicate. I clearly do not see other western nations in any hurry to fill the void left by the US withdrawal. Similarly, I don’t see other Arab-Moslem nations willing to fund the PA in any where near the amounts close to the shortfall created by the US. When the legions of welfare recipients and those employed by the PA in meaningless jobs begin to see the money train leaving the station, Abbas may have to deal with a collection of folks who will not hesitate to throw out the dictator who can’t deliver the welfare.

Well, needless to say no Arab countries stepped up to the plate, but a couple of clueless European nations have foolishly done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back