Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinians celebrate Traditional Dress Day

67254912_2677546835598101_532365761889435648_o.jpg

13 months later, Palestinian journalist Lama Khater is free at last to give all the kisses and the hugs in the world to her little kid.

67359757_2674906412528810_5167076026248855552_n.jpg

Rashida Tlaib talks about relentless attacks from President Trump

Ironic,
she and her folks literally called for Jihad on Trump and the WH,
and laughed about 9-11.

Now attempt to play the victims drama.
PATHETIC.

3021dc9231f3eaa96d5195f4c79bcd22ce5b0c90.png

Last edited:
RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

WOW, the sole source in most of these stories is The Palestinian Information Center (PIC). It openly admits that "the PIC does not lay any claim to neutrality for it blatantly sides with the oppressed Palestinian people."

Israeli settlers steal olive harvest in Nablus

NABLUS, (PIC)

A group of Israeli settlers on Sunday attacked Palestinian farmers in Deir Sharaf village, west of Nablus City, and stole a large amount of olives

Read more at
@Copyright The Palestinian Information Center
(COMMENT)

I cannot find a single source on this information other than the PIC. I even did a search in the al-Jazeera Archive (admittedly only for 2019), and still cannot find anything that corroborates the story.
Now there are, as you can see, a couple stories that comes-up that date back well over a decade. It is certainly not news.

Maybe you can point to a story that originates other than PIC.

........View attachment 281916
Most Respectfully,
R

We're talking about poster who goes into tirades about the bias of posters who post articles from Israeli media, for being merely Israeli media - several posts after he himself posts from Israeli media when it fits his agenda.

And the "Palestinian Information Center" that is located in Australia, and regularly get caught reporting dubious stories that cannot be confirmed in any other sources.

Here's an example of what rubbish he buys into while considering it a "reliable source",
and the kind of pathetic garbage they push:

sveriges_radio_hamas_propaganda.png

They simply lie knowingly.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

WOW, the sole source in most of these stories is The Palestinian Information Center (PIC). It openly admits that "the PIC does not lay any claim to neutrality for it blatantly sides with the oppressed Palestinian people."

NABLUS, (PIC)

A group of Israeli settlers on Sunday attacked Palestinian farmers in Deir Sharaf village, west of Nablus City, and stole a large amount of olives

Read more at
(COMMENT)

I cannot find a single source on this information other than the PIC. I even did a search in the al-Jazeera Archive (admittedly only for 2019), and still cannot find anything that corroborates the story.
Now there are, as you can see, a couple stories that comes-up that date back well over a decade. It is certainly not news.

Most Respectfully,
R

We're talking about poster who goes into tirades about the bias of posters who post articles from Israeli media, for being merely Israeli media - several posts after he himself posts from Israeli media when it fits his agenda.

And the "Palestinian Information Center" that is located in Australia, and regularly get caught reporting dubious stories that cannot be confirmed in any other sources.

Here's an example of what rubbish he buys into while considering it a "reliable source",

I don't see the problem with quoting the Israeli media. About Israel.

I would probably quote the British media when referring to happenings in the UK.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

NABLUS, (PIC)

Read more at
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I don't see the problem with quoting the Israeli media. About Israel.

I would probably quote the British media when referring to happenings in the UK.

What Pallywood media shows You:

DsinKzgV4AAlELj.jpg

Versus reality:

DfSVzb8VAAAl7cP.jpg

Ironic,
she and her folks literally called for Jihad on Trump and the WH,
and laughed about 9-11.

Now attempt to play the victims drama.
PATHETIC.

3021dc9231f3eaa96d5195f4c79bcd22ce5b0c90.png

They did not laugh about 911 liar.

1*PKATK6x5f1bwHRtlgm211w.jpeg

Sure, much as they didn't "have warm feelings about the Holocaust"...

Pardon me but I don’t see what this has to do with Tlaib (and others) and your false claim they laughed at 911.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib is selling 'Impeach the MF' shirts as a campaign fundraiser

Do you see anything wrong with this? Of course not. Typical of a one sided Pro Palestinian blow-hard

What do you know about US politics? My only dislike is the use of vulgar language but that appears to be, unfortunately, a generational disrespect for the office (along the lines of a congressman who yelled “you lie” to the president as he was talking.

Do you see anything wrong with this? Of course not. Typical of a one sided Pro Palestinian blow-hard

What do you know about US politics? My only dislike is the use of vulgar language but that appears to be, unfortunately, a generational disrespect for the office (along the lines of a congressman who yelled “you lie” to the president as he was talking.

You HONESTLY believe that yelling out " You Lie" is comparable to having a Shirt made with the Slogan " IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER??" Keep telling yourself that ; maybe one day you will actually believe it
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This is the main reason she hates him. Her " concern" is not just to give the Palestinians a State. She is openly campaigning for the demise of the Jewish State; which is not what Trump believes should happen

Tlaib and Omar, who had planned to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank on a tour organized by a stridently anti-Israel Palestinian group, are outspoken critics of Israel and supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish state. Tlaib has said she is in favor of a one-state formula to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict that would essentially spell the end of Israel as a Jewish state.

Israel denied entry on Thursday to the two lawmakers — the first two Muslim women ever elected to Congress — under a 2017 law denying entry to supporters of the boycott movement, hours after US President Donald Trump tweeted that the Jewish state would be showing weakness if it gave them permission to come. Israel had granted Omar and Tlaib permission to enter in principle last month.

When yo

You HONESTLY believe that yelling out " You Lie" is comparable to having a Shirt made with the Slogan " IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER??" Keep telling yourself that ; maybe one day you will actually believe it
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This is the main reason she hates him. Her " concern" is not just to give the Palestinians a State. She is openly campaigning for the demise of the Jewish State; which is not what Trump believes should happen

Tlaib and Omar, who had planned to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank on a tour organized by a stridently anti-Israel Palestinian group, are outspoken critics of Israel and supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish state. Tlaib has said she is in favor of a one-state formula to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict that would essentially spell the end of Israel as a Jewish state.

Israel denied entry on Thursday to the two lawmakers — the first two Muslim women ever elected to Congress — under a 2017 law denying entry to supporters of the boycott movement, hours after US President Donald Trump tweeted that the Jewish state would be showing weakness if it gave them permission to come. Israel had granted Omar and Tlaib permission to enter in principle last month.

When you yell that to the president, yes, it is.

You over emphasize the importance of Israel in this particular situation. Tlaib was elected to a liberal constituency and her politics are in line with that. We are not very tolerant of corruption in our leaders. At least I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back