Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure know full well,
Your obsession with dividing Israel for another Arab state or two, at the expense of all minorities involved.

Why don't You stick to minding own business instead promoting the enemies of a tiny minority and a country thousands of miles away from Your location?

Where have I ever denied rights to Jewish minorities? Be specific.

Specifically denying Jews the right to live in Judea by constantly defining them, and only them as foreigners .

Denying Jews their right to full independence and control of their capital, under the pretext of establishment of another Arab state on their only land in the world.

Denying the Jewish minority their right to self defense.

By supporting those who have openly sworn to eradication of Israel and the Jewish minority.
By covering for those who ban Zionist feminists minority from participating in public events.
By covering for those with "warm feelings" about the genocide of the Jewish minority.

Just to name a few, c'mon let's see You not reserve to usual dancing around for once.

Shusha you agree with this.

Why?

Have I taken those positions?

Have I EVER denied Israel (and Jews) their rights to self defense?

Have I EVER called them foreigners?

SERIOUSLY?????

You tend to call them settlers, but means the same. Shrug. No Jews in Judea. And yep, I've seen you stand up for Tlaib and Sarsour. And yep, denial of right to Jerusalem as a capital. And rights to cultural integrity.

They call themselves settlers.

Jerusalem is claimed by both sides as you know.

Cultural integrity? Not sure what you mean by that.

AND AGAIN:

WHEN have I supported no Jews in Judea????

Shrug.

Only Jews are negatively referred by default as "occupiers" and "settlers".

Arabs call themselves settlers, and invaders (just not in western media) - they even place it on the flag, and have official settlement plans .But unlike Jews, when referring to Arabs as such it's either considered bigotry or their "natural right".

68346216_1007030869688782_2219326446428487680_n.jpg

The Pan-Arab colors are black, white, green, and red. Individually, each of the four Pan-Arab colors were intended to represent a certain Arab dynasty, or era.[3] The black was the Abbasid dynastic color; white was the Umayyad dynastic color; green was the Fatimid dynastic color;[4] and red was the Hashemite dynastic color and also represented the Ottoman Empire.

Q.Which one of these Caliphates didn't invade?

Not sure what you are talking about here...China and Russia are both problematic....however, I do recall you have total meltdown's if non-Israeli's criticize Israel. Perhaps you ought to adhere to your own criticisms here. And your own country if that is truly the way you feel.

Sure know full well,
Your obsession with dividing Israel for another Arab state or two, at the expense of all minorities involved.

Why don't You stick to minding own business instead promoting the enemies of a tiny minority and a country thousands of miles away from Your location?

Specifically denying Jews the right to live in Judea by constantly defining them, and only them as foreigners .

I've always acknowledged the right of Jews to be there as one of several indigenous peoples. Please link to where I've called them foreigners or admit you are a liar.

Denying Jews their right to full independence and control of their capital, under the pretext of establishment of another Arab state on their only land in the world.

Pretext?

Jerusalem has been controversial and claimed by two groups here - Israel and Palestine - as their capital. That is reality. By acknowledging the rights of one you are DENYING the rights of the other. I maintain that there must be a solution to the conflict that acknowledges the rights of both people's to self determination and somehow Jerusalem must fit into the plan for both. I have been consistent in this.

By supporting those who have openly sworn to eradication of Israel.
By covering for those who ban Zionist feminists from participating in public events.

I support the rights of two native peoples to self determination on a land both have rights to. Is that problematic for you?

Your second claim - what are you talking about?

By covering for those with "warm feelings about the Holocaust".

Be specific - what are you talking about here?

Just to name a few, c'mon let's see You not reserve to usual dancing around for once.

Oh. I'm not dancing around. I'm calling you out on your lies.

While you're at it - why don't you enlighten us as to your desire for dhimmi status for non-Jews in the greater Israel? You know, how they are guests that can be expelled at any point regardless of how long their families have lived there. I see little desire to share the land coming from you.

What Bullshit.

You see only the Jewish capital as controversial, and not say Washington or Madrid.

Neither Washington nor Madrid are claimed by multiple peoples.

You suggest exclusive self determination is invalid for Israel, while seeing no problem with that norm (yes it is international norm) regarding any other nation on earth, or specifically the other 22 Arab states.

I don't recognize anyone's right to "exclusive" self determination, especially not if it's at the expense of others. Why should anyone have that exclusive right? Anywhere?

You recognize the rights of Arabs to Israel, but not of Jews to Jordan.

You are wrong.

Israel, and the Occupied Territories - have native populations that have lived there for centuries. They include Jews. They include Arabs. They both have rights of place. Unfortunately they both claim the same place.

Do Jews have rights to Jordan? Make a case for it, and I will agree they have equal rights. You have never made a case for it so I have never agreed or disagreed with those rights. You are again lying.

You recognize the rights of Arabs to Jerusalem, but not of Jews to Gaza and Amman, or the rights of Arabs to Madrid.

Again...you are lying. I recognize the rights of both Muslims and Jews to Jerusalem. For Gaza, I think it's a tragedy that Jews were forced out of very old habitations, just as I think it a tragedy that Palestinians were forced out. They have equal rights in my opinion but solutions are not so easy.

You bring up Madrid, again. I don't know the relevance of that and it has never come up in a discussion so I do not know how you think I don't recognize any rights one way or the other. So...another lie I guess.

You suggest the Arab-Muslim rights to another more but not that of Jews to another country.[/quoe]

I am not sure what you mean by that. Rights in my opinion, come from habitation in a place. You can't just say that because one group is "Arab Muslim" they suddenly lose all rights to their homeland because other "Arab Muslims" have another country somewhere else.

You criticize Israel for their treatment of women but not that the banning of feminist Jews by feminists Arabs.[/quote,]

I criticize Arab Muslims in certain cultures, for their treatment of women, for child marriages, for not educating girls and for forced marriages. I criticize anyone for that regardless of religion. I've started threads on it outside of this forum. I DO NOT criticize Israel for their treatment of women because Israel is overall very progressive especially in comparison to their neighbors. I DO criticize certain religious sects about their treatment of women because they are NOT progressive and women do not have the same rights and freedoms within their community as other women in Israel. You DO understand the difference don't you - between criticizing an entire country and criticizing a sub-set of people within it?

You accuse Jews of ethnic cleansing but not that of the Arabs to participation in Holocaust both in Europe and middle east.

I criticized YOU of supporting ethnic cleansing, I criticized Israel of ethnic cleansing in it's wars, and I criticized Arab countries for the forced expulsions of Jews (ethnic cleansing) during that same period.

You criticize the Ger Toshav status for non-Jews with full civil and human rights among Jews in their only country, but not the status of Jews dhimmis which provide virtually none of the above under Arab rule virtually in the entire middle east.

It's all bad. Why do you support dhimmi status? Regardless of what you call it - it is the same. Two different categories of citizenship, one dependent on the good will of the other. There is no difference. In a modern developed world I can not see how it could possibly be supported. Technically - dhimmi status is pretty much what you describe as "Ger Toshav". Human nature doesn't behave well when it comes to minority rights and what religious prophets initially make rules on gets badly handled later.

You refer to the Arab long standing presence in Israel, but not that of of the Jews who lived there millenias before the Arab invasion.

Liar. I have always maintained that Jews have had an ancient indigenous and continuous presence in that area and that they have a right to be there, to self determination and a state.

To sum it up - You demand Jews compromise on EVERYTHING, after they've already compromised on everything and nothing even close to that from the Arabs.

No. I don't.

There's simply no equivalence here, that You even frame it in such a comparison is discrimination and double standard.
You are projecting.

By supporting those who have openly sworn to eradication of Israel and the Jewish minority.
By covering for those who ban Zionist feminists minority from participating in public events.
By covering for those with "warm feelings" about the genocide of the Jewish minority.

Why?

SERIOUSLY?????

You tend to call them settlers, but means the same. Shrug. No Jews in Judea. And yep, I've seen you stand up for Tlaib and Sarsour. And yep, denial of right to Jerusalem as a capital. And rights to cultural integrity.

AND AGAIN:

Shrug.

Arabs call themselves settlers, and invaders (just not in western media) - they even place it on the flag, and have official settlement plans .But unlike Jews, when referring to Arabs as such it's either considered bigotry or their "natural right".

The Pan-Arab colors are black, white, green, and red. Individually, each of the four Pan-Arab colors were intended to represent a certain Arab dynasty, or era.[3] The black was the Abbasid dynastic color; white was the Umayyad dynastic color; green was the Fatimid dynastic color;[4] and red was the Hashemite dynastic color and also represented the Ottoman Empire.

They refer to themselves as settlers. Perhaps you should ask them why instead.

I'm using the same standard he applies to me.

No you are not. You are creating a standard which did not previously exist. And you apply it only to him.

No you are not. You are creating a standard which did not previously exist. And you apply it only to him.

Yes. I am. He has labeled me an antisemite. Look at his posting history. It is quite quite clear.
That's rich...
Do You also accuse rape victims for reporting on their abusers?

Muslims and Christians pray during a protest in Wadi al-Hummus neighborhood in Jerusalem's village of Sur Baher in solidarity with the families whose homes were demolished on Monday.

67618916_2674453772574074_3585451136926089216_n.jpg

Why?

SERIOUSLY?????

AND AGAIN:

Shrug.

I wonder.

Is it possible for you to imagine that maybe, just maybe, more than ONE people have rights to the same place and they should co-exhist equally?

EQUALLY?

No dhimmi status for anyone?

Yes. I am. He has labeled me an antisemite. Look at his posting history. It is quite quite clear.

Do You also blame rape victims reporting on their abusers?

Do you?

Why?

SERIOUSLY?????

AND AGAIN:

Shrug.

Arabs refer to themselves as invaders,
have You ever discriminated against them for doing so?

Five years ago, Israeli shelling targeted the Siam family in Rafah, southern Gaza, while they were fleeing their home during military assault. Nabil and his son Bader, who was 4 years old then, were the only ones to survive the attack. Nabil lost his wife and four children. He lost his left arm too. Bader lost a kidney due to his injuries.

67257538_2668872046465580_3730940027341897728_o.jpg

Why?

SERIOUSLY?????

AND AGAIN:

Shrug.

I try not to discriminate. I try to recognize that there are multiple people, living in the same territory, with long standing claims and roots and heritage to the same place.

How about you?

Why?

SERIOUSLY?????

AND AGAIN:

Shrug.

Arabs call themselves Caliphate invaders, have whole clans taking pride in being descendants of soldiers successfully took part in the expansion of Arab-Muslim domination to several continents, and Israel specifically.

Why do You insist exclusively refer to them otherwise?

AND AGAIN:

Shrug.

I try not to discriminate. I try to recognize that there are multiple people, living in the same territory, with long standing claims and roots and heritage to the same place.

How about you?

But You "recognize" that only when dealing with lands where Jews STILL live independently,
no such recognition or demands to lands under Arab control that were totally cleansed of their native Jews.

All of Your demands are completely one sided - clear double standard.
The definition of discrimination.

Why?

SERIOUSLY?????

AND AGAIN:

Shrug.

I wonder.

Is it possible for you to imagine that maybe, just maybe, more than ONE people have rights to the same place and they should co-exhist equally?

EQUALLY?

You're making complete fool of Yourself, revealing Your true feelings for all to see
demand everything from one side that has already compromised on everything, while expecting nothing from the other. And then when You can't think of an answer just reserve to trolling with 'funnies'.

Banal bigotry as expected.

Last edited:
I think this illustrates the problem with IP. Mods are right. It's a cess. It's an echo chamber filled with two factions: those who support the Palestinians solely because they hate Jews on the one hand, and those who see antisemitism in anyone who criticizes Israel or supports the Palestinian rights to self determination on the other. In any dispute - each side firmly supports its own come hell or high water. Standards applied to one's own side are not applied to the other. Is there any value at all in discussion here? I don't think so. I think I understand why most have left it.

Shrug.

The mods would do well to have a better understanding of what antisemitism is and how it is different from “criticism of Israel”. I haven’t seen anyone on this board criticize Israel in any detailed legitimate way.

I was involved in another discussion forum before I came to this one, and I assure you it is possible to have deep, nuanced, intelligent conversations on this subject.

Jews and Israelis have spent nearly a hundred years supporting Arab Palestinian self-determination and as far as I have seen in this board no Jew or Israeli rejects that idea in principle. Though there is concern (correctly) that this is not achievable at the present time. (Other than Jordan).

Personally, I think most have left it because no one is discussing the conflict and it’s solutions. Every discussion here boils down to whether or not the Jewish people “deserve” what every other people on the planet deserve. We can’t get past that here. There is no one on Team Palestine (you excepted) who fundamentally starts with the position that the Jewish people have every right to self-determination, sovereignty and a state.

I think that if we could get past that fundamental issue, then Rocco, Sixties, rylah, Hollie, Mindful, ForeverYoung, myself and others could have a real discussion about the actual issues of the conflict.

But who the hell are we supposed to have those discussions with?

Why?

SERIOUSLY?????

AND AGAIN:

Shrug.

I wonder.

EQUALLY?

Equally? Let’s talk when there is a 20% Jewish minority in Gaza, in PA controlled territory, and in Jordan.

I think this illustrates the problem with IP. Mods are right. It's a cess. It's an echo chamber filled with two factions: those who support the Palestinians solely because they hate Jews on the one hand, and those who see antisemitism in anyone who criticizes Israel or supports the Palestinian rights to self determination on the other. In any dispute - each side firmly supports its own come hell or high water. Standards applied to one's own side are not applied to the other. Is there any value at all in discussion here? I don't think so. I think I understand why most have left it.

Shrug.
There is no one on Team Palestine (you excepted) who fundamentally starts with the position that the Jewish people have every right to self-determination, sovereignty and a state.
Does she accept Israel as a Jewish state?

Shrug.
There is no one on Team Palestine (you excepted) who fundamentally starts with the position that the Jewish people have every right to self-determination, sovereignty and a state.

My understanding is that she does not.

Shrug.

My understanding is that she does not.
Then she is not an exception.

Thinking of Sur Baher families who will have to start life all over again because everything they once had is just plain gone.

67271932_2668406359845482_228007074871640064_n.jpg

Palestinians stand on the rubble of a building demolished by Israeli forces in Jerusalem's village of Sur Baher. Photo by Abedalrahman Hassan.

67033296_2668402269845891_239023047510589440_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back